Michele Bachmann States What Republicans Should Do If They Gain Control

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Sounds a lot like their "strategy" in the Clinton years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGhlo-monX4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Bachmann[/ame]

Nothing about jobs. Nothing about the middle class. Nothing about helping America. A fucking Republican moron. Perfect example of today's Republican party. It's enough to make true Americans, people who actually love this country, weep. So sad.

Why do the Confederates Hate America?

Nothing about jobs. Nothing about the middle class. Nothing about helping America. A fucking Republican moron. Perfect example of today's Republican party. It's enough to make true Americans, people who actually love this country, weep. So sad.

It's going to take a lot longer than 1 minute and 24 seconds to fix the damage that this total screw up of an administration has caused.

Hell with the country, hell with fixing problems...payback is all she wants

It's going to take a lot longer than 1 minute and 24 seconds to fix the damage that this total screw up of an administration has caused.

I know. You are so right. But don't worry. Obama will fix it. In spite of the Republicans need to destroy this country. Maybe it's "get back" for the civil war?

I know. You are so right. But don't worry. Obama will fix it. In spite of the Republicans need to destroy this country. Maybe it's "get back" for the civil war?

hows the weather up there in the clouds? Obama is going to fix it? He is doing the same damn thing he says the Republicans did that ruined us, Only twice as fast. Deficit spending.

Hold hearings yes, but hold hearing on Obama's failures.

The Stimulus that did no stimulation.

The US Government now controls 100% of the residential mortgage market, hold hearing on the continued downward spiral of the Centrally Planned US housing market.

The US Government controls the banks and there's no lending, hold hearing on that!

Then send legislation up to Obama to fix it, which he'll veto, assuming he hasn't resigned and then tell the people

Give us a Super majority and President Palin and we'll fix this mess in 2 years!

Last edited:
It sounds mostly like a lot of rhetoric. The only detailed point she made was to defund ObamaCare, which I agree with. Subpoena after subpoena sounds like political payback to me. Everything else was just fluff.

Bachmann represents Minnesota, which I am fairly certain was not a Confederate state.

Yeah tis dumb bitch will be arguing to protect it down the line like she did with Medicare. She's not as dumb as plain, but dumb enough for some good comedy.

Forum List

Back