There’s No Such Thing As A Principled Pro Lifer

They child abuse by tbe right.
Seen the pictures off Hunter Biden's laptop?

Fuck Off !!!
I can’t see non-exhistent pictures and since Hunter is not politician, elected leader nor does anyone care about him, Your cry of Squirrel” is duly noted.

Meantime. You and yours own the deliberately orchestrated and on going abuse of children at the border.
Children are abused every day by the Left in our schools

Gender confusion is now at an all time high.

And if the children have the misfortune of being white, they are now being taught how to be ashamed of their race.

The cherry on the top is when they tell kids like Gretta they only have 12 more years to live and that they have no future so they can to cry before the UN.

Reckon they should pull first graders out of class to go protest again.

Another part of the problem is that none of the parents of these children are seeking to have their children returned. It's not as if searches have not been made.

I can’t see non-exhistent pictures and since Hunter is not politician,

That is what is known as Willful Ignorance.

No on would expect anything different from you.

elected leader nor does anyone care about him, Your cry of Squirrel” is duly noted.

What is really noted is your deflection from the topic ....

Carry on ....

Meantime. You and yours own the deliberately orchestrated and on going abuse of children at the border.
More psycho shit ...

That you have NO EVIDENCE to back up ...

I’ve argued with many a conservative over the years. No matter what the argument, be it violence against women, kids in cages, killing old people to save the economy, etc., the right-wing extremists will always try to bring up abortion. They do this for two reasons: they can’t possibly justify their base’s cruelty, and they falsely believe they have the moral high ground on the abortion issue. They don’t. I don’t tolerate it when they try to pull this after they lose an argument, and no liberal should either.

Five-hundred-and-forty-five children. That’s the number of kids who have now been permanently lost by this administration. Migrant families who fled civil war and violence in Central America, in part because of policies our government enacted, had their children taken away for the "crime" of seeking asylum in the United States. Jeff Sessions openly stated that he was deliberately targeting the children. “No matter how young,” added Rod Rosenstein. Toddlers were intentionally traumatized after this administration separated them from their parents and crammed them in filthy concentration camps without a system in place to reunite them. This acted as a "deterrent," according to Donald Trump's own words. And now, eight school buses full of children can never be reunited with their parents. Let's call this what it is: evil.

Yet the evil man the so-called “pro-life” crowd calls their savior is handed a pass on this. They’ve already excused his sexual assaults, his abuse of power, his administration’s trafficking in racism and incitement of violence, his submission to Vladimir Putin, and the list goes on. Well, I’ve had enough. If you’ve had enough of these arguments as well, follow me.

Pro-lifers are many things, but principled they are not.

Who built the cages Joe?

Securing the border is a separate issue from who gets in and how they are treated. So long as there is no secure border US policy and laws on who can and cannot come into the US is irrelevant because politicians and voters have no power to stop it.

Who filled them?

Pictures of kids put in cages at the border were taken during the Obama regime as the press then used the pictures to blame Trump.

Funny thing, no one said a thing when Obama was in power.

And I suspect, if Beijing Biden wins the press will go back to sleep.

Funny thing how dishonest you lot are while complaining about tbe dishonesty of others. No cages were built. In fact they weren’t even cages they were exhisting structures repurposed. They were used as temporary holding for the overflopwing numbers of unaccompanied minors. The children were there less than 72 hours in compliance with the law and the Flores agreement. Can you say the same for Trump?

Trump created a brand new policy. 100% enforcement and family seperation and hundreds of kids, including a number under five, are unaccounted for. That is reprehensibleand that is abuse.

F the Trump regime and all those who supported this.

Another part of the problem is that none of the parents of these children are seeking to have their children returned. It's not as if searches have not been made.
Many are from small remote rural areas in Hondarus, Guatemala, El Salvador. What resources do you think they have?

I can’t see non-exhistent pictures and since Hunter is not politician,

That is what is known as Willful Ignorance.

No on would expect anything different from you.

elected leader nor does anyone care about him, Your cry of Squirrel” is duly noted.

What is really noted is your deflection from the topic ....

Carry on ....

More psycho shit ...

That you have NO EVIDENCE to back up ...

Deflection? Hunter Biden is not the topic squirrelman.

I’ve argued with many a conservative over the years. No matter what the argument, be it violence against women, kids in cages, killing old people to save the economy, etc., the right-wing extremists will always try to bring up abortion. They do this for two reasons: they can’t possibly justify their base’s cruelty, and they falsely believe they have the moral high ground on the abortion issue. They don’t. I don’t tolerate it when they try to pull this after they lose an argument, and no liberal should either.

Five-hundred-and-forty-five children. That’s the number of kids who have now been permanently lost by this administration. Migrant families who fled civil war and violence in Central America, in part because of policies our government enacted, had their children taken away for the "crime" of seeking asylum in the United States. Jeff Sessions openly stated that he was deliberately targeting the children. “No matter how young,” added Rod Rosenstein. Toddlers were intentionally traumatized after this administration separated them from their parents and crammed them in filthy concentration camps without a system in place to reunite them. This acted as a "deterrent," according to Donald Trump's own words. And now, eight school buses full of children can never be reunited with their parents. Let's call this what it is: evil.

Yet the evil man the so-called “pro-life” crowd calls their savior is handed a pass on this. They’ve already excused his sexual assaults, his abuse of power, his administration’s trafficking in racism and incitement of violence, his submission to Vladimir Putin, and the list goes on. Well, I’ve had enough. If you’ve had enough of these arguments as well, follow me.

man you really really support the killing of the unborn dont you.

Deflection? Hunter Biden is not the topic squirrelman.
Really ....

You brought it up ....

You really aren't very good at this are you ....

Another psycho uninformed Leftist ....

We know who you psychos are ......

Nobody wants children separated from their parents but isn't this something that happens all over the world when a parent commits a crime and gets sent to prison? There are consequences when you break the law in the real world.
I know consequences are a very bad thing to the wokesters with "social justice" propaganda twisting their minds but they are a part of life.
If you all are so torn up, why not check into adoption?
Or is that not virtue signaly enough for ya'll?

Actually yes. People do. The reason given for these forced seperation was to act as a deterrent. They wanted to. And they didn’t care what effect it had on the children.
I didn't ask if people do. Did you? You virtue signal all over this board. What have you done personally to help these kids?
If you are so adamant these kids need help, what will you do about it?
You are aware we have a problem with trafficked children crossing the border, right? Are you working on that too or just freeing the kids in cages?
Why do I get the feeling you are all hat & no cattle when it comes to actually making a difference?

Nobody wants children separated from their parents but isn't this something that happens all over the world when a parent commits a crime and gets sent to prison? There are consequences when you break the law in the real world.
I know consequences are a very bad thing to the wokesters with "social justice" propaganda twisting their minds but they are a part of life.
If you all are so torn up, why not check into adoption?
Or is that not virtue signaly enough for ya'll?

Actually yes. People do. The reason given for these forced seperation was to act as a deterrent. They wanted to. And they didn’t care what effect it had on the children.
I didn't ask if people do. Did you? You virtue signal all over this board. What have you done personally to help these kids?
If you are so adamant these kids need help, what will you do about it?
You are aware we have a problem with trafficked children crossing the border, right? Are you working on that too or just freeing the kids in cages?
Why do I get the feeling you are all hat & no cattle when it comes to actually making a difference?
What a load of B.S. excuses. Let’s see...can’t discuss the issue so lets use our favorite rightwing buzzword “virtue signaling” and make it all personal ... because what, you can’t defend the policy...so you gotta deflect onto this and what about trafficked children and ya da ya da? (for some weird reason you don’t seem to think people can multitask and be concerned/active on a number of issues). Great deflections, but I dont blame you. It is kind of hard to defend a policy that was not only an abuse of human rights but was so incompetently orchestrated it lost hundreds of children, tried to hide the real numbers and made no real effort to locate families.

They child abuse by tbe right.
Seen the pictures off Hunter Biden's laptop?

Fuck Off !!!
I can’t see non-exhistent pictures and since Hunter is not politician, elected leader nor does anyone care about him, Your cry of Squirrel” is duly noted.

Children are abused every day by the Left in our schools

Gender confusion is now at an all time high.

And if the children have the misfortune of being white, they are now being taught how to be ashamed of their race.

The cherry on the top is when they tell kids like Gretta they only have 12 more years to live and that they have no future so they can to cry before the UN.

Reckon they should pull first graders out of class to go protest again.
Talk about false moral equivalencies.

There are so many legitimate reasons to dislike President Trump, it is infuriating to have so many Leftist dupes latch on to the bullshit story about 545 orphans.

FIRST OF ALL, the reason why the children are separated from the adults with whom they came is two-fold: First, there were reports of children being abused physically and sexually while in U.S. custody at the border. Second, many of the children were traveling with adults who were not their parents.

Finally, it is clear that the "parents" of these 545 either do not want the kids or they do not want to be located. Blaming this on the President is incredibly neurotic and illogical.

Did the government take them from their families?
Were the parents (or other adults) trying to do something illegal? Meanwhile 8,000 US children who did nothing illegal remain missing, and another 800,000+ a year are aborted.

Is the concern about only these 545 children who have government agents trying to locate their parents , or are these children merely a handy political club against President Trump--not to mention being used as moving goal posts when people speak out about the number of abortion and the number of young US citizens also missing?

The bottom line is correcting one wrong does not mitigate or alleviate other wrongs. We have three problems here: The number being aborted: the number of US children missing; the number of children separated from their parents in an attempt to cross the border illegally. We know that no one is against trying to locate the parents of 545 children and that many resources are being used to reunite these children with their parents; is an equal effort being made to find the missing 8,000 children who are US citizens? Hopefully so. And, we also have people speaking out against abortion.

Might want to rethink this post... From the aclu regarding ice cruelty under Obama

President Trump has made it a priority to rescue these children. Do a little search and see how many have been saved so far.
Did the research. Approximately 800,000 US children go missing each year, and 99% are recovered, leaving 8,000 still missing. The difference between these 8,000 and the 545 is that I am not using them as a club over President Trump.

The so-called "pro-lifers" have been the greatest hypocrites from the beginning. Their sole motivation is a hatred of women and our sexuality, and their "need" to control it. Note that they want to prevent comprehensive sex education and prevent people from having access to contraception as well, even though this would really cut down on the number of abortions, but won't say what they are going to do with all the unwanted babies that could result. For those white supremacists among this crowd, it's a way to force white women to have more white babies for their cause.

I wonder if the "pro-lifers" will pay each woman for pain and suffering and lost wages and pay the medical bills. How about the couples who can't afford a child, or another child, at the moment? How about a woman abandoned by her partner because he doesn't want the child or a woman who doesn't want a child. Who is going to raise it? Are the "pro-lifers" going to collect the unwanted babies from the hospital?

I wonder what the men think about having to support six kids, his wife (who must stay home to raise the kids, according to "conservative values"), and himself. If the "conservatives" want to turn women into baby machines, they have to figure out a way to turn men into money machines. Unless the fathers have six-figure incomes they are going to have to work double shifts at the factory, and then take a second job, maybe? The "conservatives" view is that no heterosexual should have sex unless he or she wants to have a child, but I can't think of a man who would want to accept his wife's "not tonight, I have a headache" excuse 24/7/365.

How can anyone be this divorced from reality?

The so-called "pro-lifers" have been the greatest hypocrites from the beginning.
Isn't it shocking that some happen to value life above sex and are cognizant that there is at least twelve methods of birth control.

I mentioned the necessity of access to comprehensive birth control and to these methods of birth control. This valuing-life thing is greeting-card bullshit. Not everyone believes in this "personhood" stuff. If you believe in it, make arrangements to collect all the fertilized eggs and grow them in a petri dish, since you are even against preventing a fertilized egg from attaching itself to the uterine wall.

Your reply to me is unresponsive. I take it that you have no response. Nobody should be forced into living out your fantasy. What are you "pro-lifers" plans, anyway?

Forum List

Back