There's a high probability risk that Moscow empire will attack Armenia soon. The Kremlin may employ military attacks on Armenia

Tell that to Joe Biden. Joe Biden is no Ronald Reagan.
I AM US supporter , centrist , i even support a bipartisan border compromise

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

I AM US supporter , centrist , i even support a bipartisan border compromise

View attachment 908602

Well I am not a supporter of this "president", nor do I support anything he and his administration does.

If Donald Trump had been elected instead, Russia would not have invaded Ukraine, and many thousands of people would not have been killed.

Some experts believe Azerbaijan may not attack Armenia at this stage, but #Aliyev has initiated military provocations along the Armenian-Azerbaijani border in recent weeks. There's a possibility that #Baku may escalate tensions at the end of spring, provoking a conflict.

Russia may back Azerbaijan's attack on Armenia but it would avoid getting directly involved in the territorial dispute between the former communist states. Armenia was the aggressor in the previous conflict in the region.

Russia may back Azerbaijan's attack on Armenia
No, you 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 ulus is too weak , 1) Turkey won´t allow you. 2) many Armenians will resist Moscow occupation, from Georgia , mountains , Yerevan 3) Yerevan´s middle-class will resist , politically as well . SAMARIUM, 🇷🇺 🇸🇦you can invade Armenia only in your wet dreams , it´ll be no actions from your side in Armenia as long as Ukraine resist your imperialism

jzvcebc9mtv81.jpg

Well I am not a supporter of this "president", nor do I support anything he and his administration does.

If Donald Trump had been elected instead, Russia would not have invaded Ukraine, and many thousands of people would not have been killed.

worrisome. i was happy thinking that Moscow is currently tied down in Ukraine.
update

worrisome. i was happy thinking that Moscow is currently tied down in Ukraine.

Sure. They are doing so well they should definitely spread out their mediocre military further. I support.

as i predicted Moscow bases in Armenia KAPUT :thup:
Alen Simonyan, the Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia, declared that it would be better for the Muscovite border guards to vacate the Zvartnots airport, accusing them of making Armenian borders more vulnerable."I believe it's best for them to leave," he stated during a conversation with journalists. Simonyan expressed confidence in Armenia's ability to safeguard its borders."I'm not convinced they'll safeguard our country's borders. Can you be sure? It's been demonstrated multiple times that they haven't, and their actions have only served to weaken our borders," remarked the Speaker of the National Assembly.

(1) I believe that I am correct that the long-time Russian foreign minister (who other foreign ministers say is an extremely unpleasant fellow) had one parent who was Armenian.

(2) Hopefully, he can help protect Armenia from a Russian invasion.

How is Avdiikva ?
UAF deaths past 600, 000 .

Russia having problems with housing all those Ukeys that surrendered .

(1) I believe that I am correct that the long-time Russian foreign minister (who other foreign ministers say is an extremely unpleasant fellow) had one parent who was Armenian.

Lovrov (aka the horse ) ? Muscovite Armenians the most hardcore IMPERIALIST. They 120% support occuption of Armenia

🇷🇺🇦🇲 beaver - eater and other speak openly about occuption of Armenian state , and yes, they want to occupy- colonize Georgia as well

as i predicted Moscow bases in Armenia KAPUT :thup:
Alen Simonyan, the Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia, declared that it would be better for the Muscovite border guards to vacate the Zvartnots airport, accusing them of making Armenian borders more vulnerable."I believe it's best for them to leave," he stated during a conversation with journalists. Simonyan expressed confidence in Armenia's ability to safeguard its borders."I'm not convinced they'll safeguard our country's borders. Can you be sure? It's been demonstrated multiple times that they haven't, and their actions have only served to weaken our borders," remarked the Speaker of the National Assembly.

I'd be very surprised if Russia has the bandwidth to stop a Black Friday stampede at Walmart much less take on a new front. However, I'd enjoy watching them get their asses kicked on two fronts in Twitter videos.

I'd be very surprised if Russia has the bandwidth to stop a Black Friday stampede at Walmart much less take on a new front. However, I'd enjoy watching them get their asses kicked on two fronts in Twitter videos.
do you think 🇷🇺they can control the 🇷🇺 Pobedobesie ( victory obsession) ?

Pobedobesie :) победобесие, lit. 'victory frenzy, victory mania or victory obsession') is a pejorative term used to describe the perceivably jingoistic celebrations of Victory Day in Muscovy .[1][2] This has been also dubbed the Victory Cult.[3]

The term has been further extended to refer to the weaponization of the legacy of the Second World War to justify Muscovy 's aggressive policies and an increase of militarism, using the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany for propaganda purposes.

UPDATE

Forum List

Back