there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
I`m left and I`m white and I never heard or said any of those things you lying little shit stain. On the other hand, you really are an embarrassment to the white race.
I DID IT AGAIN !!!:abgg2q.jpg:

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
HA HA HA !!!! I STARTED THIS THREAD JUST TO WATCH COWARDLY SELF HATING WHITE LIBBS AND RACIST PEOPLE OF COLOR COME OUT OF THE WOODWORKS TO OBJECT !!!! THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BLACK OR LATINO PRIDE !!!! I LOVE MAKING LIBERALS LOSE THEIR COOL !!!:abgg2q.jpg:
:popcorn:

What "marital advice"? I was talking about men and women (heterosexual persons) standing up together and having each other's back (since you hate LGBTs doing the same thing). I don't care about your marital life. You two do what you wish. I am talking about the concepts of loyalty and commitment.

I am thinking about the famous letters that Abigail Adams wrote to her husband John, in which she admonished him to "remember the ladies," but he wed her, f*cked her, and then dismissed her presence in his life and went on with what he wanted without even a nod to her. These two were physically joined, and supposedly spiritually as well. Yet he abandoned her and who she was.
What the fuck is your mental problem? Talked about a fucked up perspective on life! The Ageless Love Story of John and Abigail Adams - New England Historical Society

Who treated you like crap and flipped your head around? Your father? Your husband (assuming you could be wed)?

So why did he screw her over when he went away to do his "important" work and left her to manage the farm? He failed his life partner, his love partner, and his bed partner instead of looking out for her interests. Any suggestions?

You are disgusting to bring up my family. My father was a prime example of loyalty and commitment to marriage and family. It was an honor for me to care for him in his old age, and see that he was buried with his wedding ring firmly on his finger, as he would carry me back to bed after a nightmare brought me to sleep between my parents and taught me to be skepical. Don't believe all that you hear, mean what you say, question, doubt, read, learn, seek for yourself, whatever house of worship you want to visit, I will drive you. I was raised by a GIANT of a man.

What "marital advice"? I was talking about men and women (heterosexual persons) standing up together and having each other's back (since you hate LGBTs doing the same thing). I don't care about your marital life. You two do what you wish. I am talking about the concepts of loyalty and commitment.

I am thinking about the famous letters that Abigail Adams wrote to her husband John, in which she admonished him to "remember the ladies," but he wed her, f*cked her, and then dismissed her presence in his life and went on with what he wanted without even a nod to her. These two were physically joined, and supposedly spiritually as well. Yet he abandoned her and who she was.
What the fuck is your mental problem? Talked about a fucked up perspective on life! The Ageless Love Story of John and Abigail Adams - New England Historical Society

Who treated you like crap and flipped your head around? Your father? Your husband (assuming you could be wed)?

So why did he screw her over when he went away to do his "important" work and left her to manage the farm? He failed his life partner, his love partner, and his bed partner instead of looking out for her interests. Any suggestions?

You are disgusting to bring up my family. My father was a prime example of loyalty and commitment to marriage and family. It was an honor for me to care for him in his old age, and see that he was buried with his wedding ring firmly on his finger, as he would carry me back to bed after a nightmare brought me to sleep between my parents and taught me to be skepical. Don't believe all that you hear, mean what you say, question, doubt, read, learn, seek for yourself, whatever house of worship you want to visit, I will drive you. I was raised by a GIANT of a man.
Wow! Quotes of John Wayne!

The laws of the U.S. for a time did not allow females to register their inventions in their own names, so we have no way of knowing what inventions were actually a product of the intellectual ability of women. Similarly, it is difficult to tell what inventions that are attributed to white males that actually were the products of the ingenuity of persons with roots in Africa who were held in captivity.There is a whole history of intellectual theft..

BTW: The custom before at least the 19th Century was that women could not write and be published under their own names.They had to write under assumed male names.

Men are both smarter and dumber than women. IOW when they're dumber they seem to be REALLY dumb but when they're smarter, they're genius level. Which is why the breakthroughs typically come from men. Scientific, for example. The great symphonies, as another example.

Women's intelligence seems to hang out more in the middle, statistically speaking.

Men are both dumber and smarter than women
Why are you making intellectual creativity a competition between the sexes? As heterosexuals, women and men partner to create and raise children together.

But what else? Why do you push for a competition that does not need to exist? With heterosexuals, we share the same bed and we share our bodies with each other. If you read my post, what I was saying is that there were men who took credit, under the then-existent law, for the intellectual work of the women who shared their beds. Do you defend this?

How about an alternative: "I am so proud of my wife/husband for coming up with this fantastic accomplishment and I love him/her very much." "Stand by your man" should be amended to include "stand by your woman." I am inspired that Kamela Harris' husband is standing up for her like a man should.

Of course I was talking about just statistics. That has nothing to say about individual couples. Hubby and I will celebrate 25 years next month...happily married....tell us how long you've been married and then we'll take marital advice. I think that's fair.

?????????

Yes. Read the unbiased citation of history I posted before you go around making John Adams out to be Drew Peterson. Grow up.

Oh, you don't like someone smearing someone else's character based on sheer suspicion or the scantest of evidence?
The way you attacked John Adams I thought you did. Now you know how it feels.
I'm sure your father was great just as I am sure of John Adams. Do some research like I did.

Yes. Read the unbiased citation of history I posted before you go around making John Adams out to be Drew Peterson. Grow up.

Oh, you don't like someone smearing someone else's character based on sheer suspicion or the scantest of evidence?
I'm sure your father was great just as I am sure of John Adams. Do some research like I did.

How did John act at the request of Abigail, his love? Give me one thing that shows that when he traveled to his meetings he championed Abigail and her thoughts. It is obvious that the "founding fathers" turned their backs on their supposed loved ones. History shows that many, and maybe most, men let their women down.

Female Americans were not allowed to vote for their representatives in government until 1920, regardless of the claim that the legitimacy of government depends on the consent of the governed. Britain shares a similar shameful history. Love, Loyalty, Commitment.."I've got your back." "When you go through physical suffering to deliver our baby into the world, I'm there to ease your pain and comfort you."

How did John act at the request of Abigail, his love? Give me one thing that shows that when he traveled to his meetings he championed Abigail and her thoughts. It is obvious that the "founding fathers" turned their backs on their supposed loved ones. History shows that many, and maybe most, men let their women down.

Female Americans were not allowed to vote for their representatives in government until 1920, regardless of the claim that the legitimacy of government depends on the consent of the governed. Britain shares a similar shameful history. Love, Loyalty, Commitment.."I've got your back." "When you go through physical suffering to deliver our baby into the world, I'm there to ease your pain and comfort you."
I would babysit our three little children while my wife was out with her "one true love". Needless to say that marriage
did not last long under these circumstnaces . Don't tell me about men letting their women down. It's not all a one way street.

I would babysit our three little children while my wife was out with her "one true love". Needless to say that marriage
did not last long under these circumstnaces . Don't tell me about men letting their women down. It's not all a one way street.

:popcorn:

I'm trying to say that it is a two-way street. If you were caring for your own children, it's not "babysitting." It's called "parenting."

I got some sun this weekend and cried that my milky whiteness was now slightly tanned.

Why did Adams abandon his partner rather than representing her interests?

I'm trying to say that it is a two-way street. If you were caring for your own children, it's not "babysitting." It's called "parenting."
I'm saying when mommy is out screwing her boy friend, who she married and then divorced less than a year later, it's called baby sitting.

67781821_2367744920133519_4403181526758457344_n.jpg

Historical illiteracy and block-headed presentism can lead to unfortunate displays of ignorance. John Adams was one of the most fawning, romantic presidents in US history.

I'm saying when mommy is out screwing her boy friend, who she married and then divorced less than a year later, it's called baby sitting.

You can't "babysit" your own children.If the situation was so bad, you would take YOUR children away to make sure that they were shielded, wouldn't you, being the only parent present. You talk as if these kids were not yours.

Historical illiteracy and block-headed presentism can lead to unfortunate displays of ignorance. John Adams was one of the most fawning, romantic presidents in US history.
But he didn't get American women the voting franchise in 1797, which I am
guessing is why he was considered a failure and a bum by certain people who live in a bubble of unreality and absurd expectations. He's considered a disappointing failure because he could not move the entire nation 123 years into the future and gain women the right to vote....as if it was all up to him alone on his say.
:113:

Forum List

Back