There is nothing more regressive than progressives

We get it, P@triot. Liberals keep spanking your whiny little bitch ass, and that makes you cry. What you don't get is that your bitter loser tears are like a sweet nectar to us, so we enjoy it when you cry.

Now, doesn't Trump's rump need another cleaning that you need to attend to? You know, the guy who says he'll imprison his political opponents and break up any media hostile to him. The open Stalinist, that is. And you kiss his butt. Just making it clear where we both stand. You embrace a Stalinist and all of his policies, and we don't. You're a proud authoritarian ratfuk, and we're not.

We get it, P@triot. Liberals keep spanking your whiny little bitch ass, and that makes you cry. What you don't get is that your bitter loser tears are like a sweet nectar to us, so we enjoy it when you cry.
If that were even remotely true - you wouldn't be so angry. Do you know why you are so angry sweetie? Because the truth really pisses off progressives. For one, they know that the truth eventually always sees the light of day and that it inherently influences people away from lying progressivism. And second, you progressives prefer the comfort food of the propaganda that supports your bat-shit crazy ideology. Well, sorry sweetie. We are going to keep speaking the truth.
Now, doesn't Trump's rump need another cleaning that you need to attend to? You know, the guy who says he'll imprison his political opponents and break up any media hostile to him. The open Stalinist, that is. And you kiss his butt. Just making it clear where we both stand. You embrace a Stalinist and all of his policies, and we don't. You're a proud authoritarian ratfuk, and we're not.
First of all, I hate Donald Trump. So you're just illustrating your ignorance (which, at this point, is irrelevant since your name is synonymous with ignorance on this board). Second, Trump never said he would "imprison political opponents". What he said was that he would prosecute criminals. Now, putting your renowned ignorance aside for a moment, I will admit that I could see how you could make that mistake since every politician on your side of the aisle is a career criminal who would end up in prison if we prosecuted them. But it is an important extinction to make that Trump was simply referring to criminal activity.

You embrace a Stalinist and all of his policies, and we don't. You're a proud authoritarian ratfuk, and we're not.
Sweetie...the entire progressive ideology is built on oppression. Authoritarianism. Stalinism. Fascism. You're so sucked in by the ideology, you can't figure out which way is up. Poor thing.

Sweetie...the entire progressive ideology is built on oppression.

No, you're clearly the one proudly sucking the ass of a man who has promised to shut down media he doesn't like and imprison his political opponents. That's as Stalinist as you can get, and the prospect of it clearly thrills you and all Trump fans.

Sucks for you that your authoritarian messiah is being rejected so decisively. And you'll never be able to wash his authoritarian stink off of you.

Sweetie...the entire progressive ideology is built on oppression.

No, you're clearly the one proudly sucking the ass of a man who has promised to shut down media he doesn't like and imprison his political opponents. That's as Stalinist as you can get, and the prospect of it clearly thrills you and all Trump fans.

Sucks for you that your authoritarian messiah is being rejected so decisively. And you'll never be able to wash his authoritarian stink off of you.
Sweetie...you are so angry. What can I do to help you? Change is hard. I know. I get it. But you'll be ok if Donald Trump sits in the White House. I promise. You'll see.

I know you love the idea of "power" over others but the American people have unilaterally rejected your bat-shit crazy progressive ideology. They are tired of being stripped of their religious rights, their freedom of speech rights, their 2nd Amendment rights, etc. all so that you can feel like you're "powerful". There is a much healthier outlet for your frustrations sweetie. You can try working out. Or you can try volunteering (this one tends to have a major impact on selfish progressives!). Most of all, just remember to breathe. And remember that conservatives are here to get everything right that you got so wrong. We'll save this country from your mistakes. So relax. Read the Bible. Praise God. It's all going to work out just fine.

Yes, yes, we get it, your authoritarian fantasy land is a _Christian_ authoritarian fantasy land. That _still_ makes you a proud authoritarian ratfuk.

You can start to demonstrate you're not an authoritarian, of course. Condemn DearLeaderTrump for his calls to shut down media he doesn't like and jail his political opponents. Can you even manage that much?

Yes, yes, we get it, your authoritarian fantasy land is a _Christian_ authoritarian fantasy land. That _still_ makes you a proud authoritarian ratfuk.

You can start to demonstrate you're not an authoritarian, of course. Condemn DearLeaderTrump for his calls to shut down media he doesn't like and jail his political opponents. Can you even manage that much?
Sweetie...as I already told you...he never threatened to "jail his political opponents". He said he would prosecute people for their criminal acts. You know - uphold the law. Again, I can see how you would get confused by that since everyone on your side of the aisle is in fact a criminal. But that doesn't change the reality.

Think about it - what good would it do him to "jail" Hitlery after the election?!? It only does him any good to jail her now (which he has no power to do, nor would he have the power to do as president). Breathe my dear. Breathe. You're working yourself into a tizzy.

As far as Trump - I'm on recored hundreds of times on this message board stating my hate for him and declaring him a dirt-bag. So I don't what you find so unclear about that. The problem is (and the sad reality is), he's a better choice than Hitlery Clinton who is an even bigger dirt-bag. I won't be voting for either of them.

Liberals continue to block the progress of mankind. Their first attempt was with economics. They took us back to the 1800's - implementing Karl Marx's "from each according this abilities, to each according to his needs". And though it has collapsed economies around the globe, that wasn't quite enough for liberals. So then they decided to take us back to the 1700's with their politics. Shred the U.S. Constitution, consolidate all power into one branch (the executive branch) and then consolidate all power there to one man (the president) - much like King George III. But that still wasn't enough for them. They then insisted on taking us back to the 1600's by outlawing energy. Everything (coal, fracking, nuclear, etc.) is "bad" for the environment (even though all science points to no impact at all on the environment) so now we're only allowed to burn candles for light and heat.

But shockingly enough, that still wasn't enough for regressive "progressives". Their latest assault to stop the progress of mankind is their assault on speech. It has literally gotten to the point that we can't even use words which are not only common - but also accurate. Calling a man a "man" is now illegal in New York if that man prefers to be called a woman (so the government is basically forcing us to tell a lie - just like oppressive regimes throughout history have). And basic words like "mailman" and "anchorman" have now been forbidden by Princeton University.

Liberals have actually achieved their goal of taking us back to the caveman era were all we have is fire for light and heat and no words are spoken - we can only grunt and point. I can only imagine what the next step is for the regressives.

Princeton University Wants Staff to Avoid Using the Word ‘Man’

Wow, you true regressives certainly get your little jock/jockette straps in a wad over nothing. This memo is designed to provide equality among both sexes, which makes your junk shrink, now doesn't it?

Oh, whoa...hold the phone....Little pricks are so offended.

Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-9.48.36-AM-620x528.jpg

Liberals continue to block the progress of mankind. Their first attempt was with economics. They took us back to the 1800's - implementing Karl Marx's "from each according this abilities, to each according to his needs". And though it has collapsed economies around the globe, that wasn't quite enough for liberals. So then they decided to take us back to the 1700's with their politics. Shred the U.S. Constitution, consolidate all power into one branch (the executive branch) and then consolidate all power there to one man (the president) - much like King George III. But that still wasn't enough for them. They then insisted on taking us back to the 1600's by outlawing energy. Everything (coal, fracking, nuclear, etc.) is "bad" for the environment (even though all science points to no impact at all on the environment) so now we're only allowed to burn candles for light and heat.

But shockingly enough, that still wasn't enough for regressive "progressives". Their latest assault to stop the progress of mankind is their assault on speech. It has literally gotten to the point that we can't even use words which are not only common - but also accurate. Calling a man a "man" is now illegal in New York if that man prefers to be called a woman (so the government is basically forcing us to tell a lie - just like oppressive regimes throughout history have). And basic words like "mailman" and "anchorman" have now been forbidden by Princeton University.

Liberals have actually achieved their goal of taking us back to the caveman era were all we have is fire for light and heat and no words are spoken - we can only grunt and point. I can only imagine what the next step is for the regressives.

I'm very sorry that people asking you to NOT use the "N" word, is making you feel like a liar.

I don't even know where to begin unwinding your sense of victimhood

Yes, Trump is going to redefine the 1st Amendment if elected. He's the biggest little prick of all.

And they want to take us back to 12,000 to live in caves.

And when this is the kind of bullshit you have the luxury of ruminating about, you know Obama's eight years have been very, very good to you.

And when this is the kind of bullshit you have the luxury of ruminating about, you know Obama's eight years have been very, very good to you.

I have been good to me. Obama has done nothing for me.

Wow, you true regressives certainly get your little jock/jockette straps in a wad over nothing. This memo is designed to provide equality among both sexes, which makes your junk shrink, now doesn't it?
It's designed to limit my freedom of speech and control my words. That's what you regressive fascists do. There is nothing "unequal" about the word "mailman". Unless of course one is a sensitive little bitch who gets there "jock strap in a wad over nothing". The word mailman doesn't make your "junk shrink", now does it WaitingFor2020? :dunno:

Forum List

Back