There is no way in hell Trump weighs 239 pounds.....LOLOLOL

So, Bill Clinton eats close to a vegan diet, exercises regularly.

Now look at him compared to Donald Trump.

Trump's diet sucks and he is overweight.

But you tell Me who is the healthy person here?

Its all in the genes idiots.View attachment 172257
No doubt, All those venereal diseases have taken a toll on slick Willy...
You still can’t git over him, huh? What a shame.
Na, Karma is kicking his ass
You really should get over him. He hasn’t been president for 17 years now.

Na, He’s too easy of a target

At least you admit you can’t quit him.

Get back to us when any of you understand the difference in density with regard to fat tissue and muscle tissue.

You people need serious psychiatric help.
So he's a huge fat slob. Great. All the more reason to despise him.
It is likely he is in better physical and mental health than you are. Yeah, he could definitely stand to tone up and lose some LBs. Will you be ridiculing and name calling EVERYONE who is now overweight regardless of their politics? I'm thinking no, you don't have the level of integrity.
Making assumptions makes you look really stupid. Why would you assume I am not in good mental and physical health? You have absolutely nothing to go on, just throwing it out there. Attacking me, trolling and baiting; in fact, it shows you have no valid argument to rebut what I said, so you just attack me. Pretty lame.

I am an older person. I know how important it is to take care of yourself. If your body is not in good shape, your mind is also not in the best shape. Diet, exercise, sleep, lack of stress--all of these things are necessary to maintain good health and keep your mind sharp. Trump doesn't do any of those things. He is a lazy, obese, slob who doesn't even do his homework to learn about the issues he is supposed to be overseeing.

He watches TV all day. He lives on fast food and diet coke. When he golfs, he rides around in a golf cart instead of walking the course. What I said was true. What you said in attacking me is not true. It was pulled out of thin air just to deflect from what I said about Trump. You made a personal attack on me because you have nothing to refute the fact that your hero is a big, fat, stupid lazy slob.
The fact that you call him a huge fat slob speaks to your lack of objective control. Unless you are claiming medical degrees and have personally examined Trump, you could not possibly know what kind of condition he is in. To assume that the guidelines on diet and exercise are the be all, end all notion of good health is not a stable mental evaluation. Or at least, not one made by anyone with critical thought skills.

Enjoy.
LOL The guidelines for a healthful died and engaging in daily exercise ARE fundamental prerequisites for good health. Unless someone is handicapped and can't exercise or has some other physical limitation for exercise, one still has a good diet to go by.

My friend, who has had MS since she was 18, can't do areobic exercise as she must use a scooter to get around, but she keeps relatively active doing light house work, mentally active by reading, and eats a healthyful diet. She keeps herself slim by eating the appropriate number of healthful calories as well. Those things keep her in good spirits and decent health aside from the MS. In other words, she takes good, intelligent care of herself.

Diet and exercise are fundamental in creating and maintaining good mental and physical health. There is no question about it. Even the WH doctor recommended Trump eat better and get some exercise.

Of course.....Oprah herself acknowledges her weight issues...she doesn't lie about weight, height, etc. because she isn't an insecure fat cheeto.
I heard a rumor that Hillary lost the Presidential election over a year ago.....but then again, it might be fake news.
Yeah. I think that is really the issue here. If he wasn't such a liar and lying about what is obviously untrue--that he's in good health and doesn't have a weight problem,...if he was not such a liar about everything, people would have more respect for him. Ophra has been very up front about her weight problems.
Compared to the bitch candidate who enabled her husband to rape and abuse women, he is fit as a fiddle.....

yyyyyeah unfortunately there is no "compared to" in the topic. No "compared to" Hilllary, no "compared to" Oprah. The only "compared to" is what Rump weighs compared to what he says he weighs.

I know what I weigh, you know what you weigh. What either of us weighs "compared to" anybody else is irrelevant.
Who cares? Trump is a healthy, seventy year old president. That's what matters.

Actually what matters in the post quoted is that the other poster can't handle the topic and needs to deflect to "Hillary", "Oprah", or anything else he can think of, and I busted him for it.

As for Rump --- we still only have a report of a physical exam. That's not what anyone not named Mike Pence is concerned about.
What the issue is , the same doctor that check Obama's health, which all you libturds adored, now gives President Trump a clean bill of health(especially compared to the coughing, falling down, vagina candidate) and now you hate that doctor for telling the truth.. Yep "TRUTH" to a liberal is like garlic to a vampire...

Of course.....Oprah herself acknowledges her weight issues...she doesn't lie about weight, height, etc. because she isn't an insecure fat cheeto.
I heard a rumor that Hillary lost the Presidential election over a year ago.....but then again, it might be fake news.
Yeah. I think that is really the issue here. If he wasn't such a liar and lying about what is obviously untrue--that he's in good health and doesn't have a weight problem,...if he was not such a liar about everything, people would have more respect for him. Ophra has been very up front about her weight problems.
Compared to the bitch candidate who enabled her husband to rape and abuse women, he is fit as a fiddle.....

yyyyyeah unfortunately there is no "compared to" in the topic. No "compared to" Hilllary, no "compared to" Oprah. The only "compared to" is what Rump weighs compared to what he says he weighs.

I know what I weigh, you know what you weigh. What either of us weighs "compared to" anybody else is irrelevant.

Actually what matters in the post quoted is that the other poster can't handle the topic and needs to deflect to "Hillary", "Oprah", or anything else he can think of, and I busted him for it.

As for Rump --- we still only have a report of a physical exam. That's not what anyone not named Mike Pence is concerned about.

There seems to be an awful lot of carrying on about it for "nobody cares".

What people care about is his lying. Constant, pathological lying about everthing, even his weight, height and health.

What people care about is his lying. Constant, pathological lying about everthing, even his weight, height and health.
Are you talking about Obama and the Democrat party?

I think folks are getting a bit wrapped up in the "regular exercise" idea. Again, my husband burns 3K calories a day, he does not exercise at all, that is just what his work requires. It is entirely possible that Trump walks around enough that he's "technically" exercising, in so much as he is burning calories off. It is not "what" you do for exercise that matters...

So, that's what it's about....being easy. Ok.

The doctor who examined him concurs with him.

So, that's what it's about....being easy. Ok.
The Clintons are endlessly entertaining, they represent all that’s wrong with America

I think folks are getting a bit wrapped up in the "regular exercise" idea. Again, my husband burns 3K calories a day, he does not exercise at all, that is just what his work requires. It is entirely possible that Trump walks around enough that he's "technically" exercising, in so much as he is burning calories off. It is not "what" you do for exercise that matters...

I have no doubt that his widdle bitty twitterfingers are in awesome shape for all the exercise they get.

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

I’m so confused. Kam Chancellor is 6'3' 232. Trump 6’3 239.
DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

All these men, 6'3 who weigh 239 plus pounds???????

IS THERE ANYBODY THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH TRUMP THAT DOESN'T LIE?????
Hey Tig, you worthless female who cant get a guy to stay with you, do you know that FAT and Muscle have 2 different mass weights? That 1 pound of fat has more mass than 1 pound of muscle. So yeah, both can be 239 llbs, but not look it. But since you are publicly educated(through indoctrination) you probably didn't know this "Scientific Fact".

e3b11955cd2cd7ae605a8af1e3d59a3c.jpg

Are you claiming that Fat Donnie has muscle and not fat?

This Girther scandal will not go away until Fat Donnie gets on a scale like they do on "The Biggest Loser"

Forum List

Back