There is no way Biden can make so many unforced errors, so who is advising him? You don't get 80M+ votes with such policies.

And all you are doing is proving your stupidity. Anyone who thinks Biden has proved better than Trump is an idiot. No offense.

You keep confusing me with Biden supporters.

I said both suck.

The reason that Biden won in 2020 wasn't that everyone voted * * FOR * * Biden, there was a large chunk (say about 10 million) that voted * * AGAINST * * Trump.

The people said "You're fired!".

The fact that Trump got 74 million stupid and gullible people to vote for him isn't my problem as I'm not one of them.

WW

Buddy I am your conscience. I am critical of Trump and in particular policies. I don't care if Biden swears or Trump acts a fool or Biden slips going up the stairs. Policies outweigh any of this by an infinite factor.

Your open border is a horrible policy and it cannot be coming from Bidens instincts or common sense. The entire globe needs a strong, sovereign and solvent America. Do you guys not get it??
We don't have an open border.

Prove me wrong.

The world needs America to be a nation of truth, Democracy and not an isolated white authoritarian piece of shit.

Only a liberal would be stupid enough to be proud of voting for Biden, now that we see how he is working to damage the country.

Thanks for proving my point.
Who is stupid enough to be proud of voting for Trump given how we have already seen how he worked to damage the country?

Forum List

Back