There is no way Biden can make so many unforced errors, so who is advising him? You don't get 80M+ votes with such policies.

10M people in three years and you don't think your border is open?
1711991759213.png

Not sure where you’re getting 10M. But neither are you. Looks like a lot of folks crossed under your blob’s reign too. You agree that he should have been “booted out of office” as you put it. But you want to have him put back in...why?
You now have 33,000 Chinese Nationals alone. I don't know who you are gaslighting but it makes you look really silly.
More nonsense.

Trump won the walk in votes in all 50 States

Biden only “won” 16% of the 3,000 plus counties in America

Deep Blue States like NY, CA and IL already dump in millions of fake votes, but they had to stop the count in Swing States to dump enough 100% Biden Fraud Ballots to secure his “win”
Here's some interesting facts:

Counties do not win elections:

Only a liberal would be stupid enough to be proud of voting for Biden, now that we see how he is working to damage the country.

Thanks for proving my point.

I didn't vote * * FOR * * Biden.

I voted Kasich in 2016 (twice).

I voted * * AGAINT * * Trump in 2020.

In 2024? Who knows, but of them suck.

WW

I didn't vote * * FOR * * Biden.

I voted Kasich in 2016 (twice).

I voted * * AGAINT * * Trump in 2020.

In 2024? Who knows, but of them suck.

WW
Stupid to vote for someone who didn’t stand a chance of winning, when you could have voted for Trump and prevented the America-haters from destroying the country,

Stupid to vote for someone who didn’t stand a chance of winning, when you could have voted for Trump and prevented the America-haters from destroying the country,

Came down to voting Trump or not (both times).

Being an honorable man, I would not shame myself voting for such a despicable human being.

I have to be able to look myself in the mirror in the morning when I shave.

WW

Came down to voting Trump or not (both times).

Being an honorable man, I would not shame myself voting for such a despicable human being.

I have to be able to look myself in the mirror in the morning when I shave.

WW
His policies were good for our country, and for peace in the world. Look what we have now, simply because you fell for the liberal media.

His policies were good for our country, and for peace in the world. Look what we have now, simply because you fell for the liberal media.

My decision has nothing to do with "liberal media".

I grew up in New York and knew what kind of slim ball he was before he rode down the elevator in 2015.

WW

My decision has nothing to do with "liberal media".

I grew up in New York and knew what kind of slim ball he was before he rode down the elevator in 2015.

WW
The choice was between Biden and Trump, and who would be best for this country. Biden sold out to our enemies, and is funding terrorism. Trump had the border under control, inflation low, no new wars, and kept Iran broke.

The choice was between Biden and Trump, and who would be best for this country. Biden sold out to our enemies, and is funding terrorism.

See, this is why I assumed you were talking about Trump Supporters when you talked about "stupid and gullible" people.

WW

The choice was between Biden and Trump, and who would be best for this country. Biden sold out to our enemies, and is funding terrorism.

I don't believe for one moment so many leftist on here claim to have voted third party in 2020. Not for one minute

They need to own it

See, this is why I assumed you were talking about Trump Supporters when you talked about "stupid and gullible" people.

WW
And all you are doing is proving your stupidity. Anyone who thinks Biden has proved better than Trump is an idiot. No offense.

So you get the most votes in the history of the Free World. You then decide "an open border and celebrating the far-left, calling out Israel makes for good policy".

There is no a man his age would believe such policies makes sense, it's as if some are trying to sabotage his campaign. Do they want Harris or someone else to have a shot?

Someone explain this to me. How many Americans from his generation would support these policies that are clearly unpopular?
Hilarious

Keep buying that humper meme stock fuckup.

True. They’re probably ashamed they voted for Biden. I wouldn‘t want to admit it, either, if I had been so stupid.
I voted for President Biden and can't wait to vote for him again.

Hilarious

Keep buying that humper meme stock fuckup.
Buddy I am your conscience. I am critical of Trump and in particular policies. I don't care if Biden swears or Trump acts a fool or Biden slips going up the stairs. Policies outweigh any of this by an infinite factor.

Your open border is a horrible policy and it cannot be coming from Bidens instincts or common sense. The entire globe needs a strong, sovereign and solvent America. Do you guys not get it??

Forum List

Back