There is no rule of law when there are two systems of law.....one for clinton and obama, one us...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Kurt Schlichter does an excellent job describing the crisis we are facing. I think that even a left wing democrat, if they read slowly and sound out the words, will understand the peril we are in...

Kurt Schlichter - The Rule of Law Is a Sick Joke

Look at Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit. I recently asked fellow folks who did stuff with classified material back in the day what would have happened to one of us if we had done what that Looming Doofus James Comey said The Harpy did before handing her an ā€œElite Get-Out-Of-Jail-Freeā€ card. The results were 99% ā€œIā€™d be in Leavenworth,ā€ and the other 1% insisted that I was racist and cisnormative for even bringing it up.

Do you think the FBI would give you a pass if you decided to respond to a subpoena by bleaching your hard drive? Come on. Youā€™d be negotiating with Bubba for the top bunkā€™s primo cell block view. But the FBI brass gave her a pass, because she was their establishment pal. Then, when we dared to elect someone that the bureaucrats did not approve of, they picked a bunch of Hillary donors to ā€œinvestigateā€ our candidate until they found a ā€œcrime.ā€ Iā€™m old enough to remember back when ā€œRussian collusionā€ was a thing; actually, weā€™ve found that it was a thing only among the liberals paying people to pay Russians for a dossier as part of a campaign to undo the election.

Yet, none of our law enforcement apparatus, under the wheezy command of Sleepy Jeff Sessions, seem interested in investigating that. I wonder what Jeffā€™s doing in the photos they must have of him ā€“ thereā€™s an image to haunt your nightmares.

Where there are two sets of laws, there are no laws.

Thereā€™s just power being applied to try to keep the Normals in line.

Remember, Manafort was investigated and cleared years ago. Even that half-wit Michael Cohen would have kept up happily committing his low-grade graft if not for daring to be associated with the guy the establishment hates.

By the way, I find it hilarious that Cohen gave Mueller the pleas to the two (fake) campaign finance ā€œcrimesā€ in exchange for five years. Idiot. He had the brass ring and gave it away ā€“ if heā€™d been my client, and I donā€™t represent gutless morons, I would have held out for six months home detention. And that sad-faced, desperate, basset hound-looking Democrat operative (working through fellow partisans in the Southern District of New York office) would have eventually given it to him.

46956606.jpg

We live in the world Obama created...we all wondered how the Kenyan was spending his time in the white house and now we see what he was doing....corrupting our nation from within....

Forum List

Back