There is no potato

It's sad that there are people that think cheese on a potato is "good food."

I'm from south Louisiana. That's not even in the top 100 down here. Our food would blow you away.

I'm from south Louisiana. That's not even in the top 100 down here. Our food would blow you away.
Snake knee ? I'll pass.

Baked possum with sweet taters? :04:

Coon pot pie?

Looks delicious. Too bad I don't eat many potatoes.
That's why I stipulated, "if I give in......" :lol:
Typically I eat many more rice dishes and only eat potatoes once or twice a month. That's a good thing because I could live on potatoes (and hamburger.......). :D
Particular reason why?
Yeah, look at the potato dishes I posted, other than the roasted new potatoes what's a common thread? High fat toppings. As for hamburger, I love hamburger in almost every way it can be served, I prefer it over steak.......

No one cares........ Especially in a spud thread....... :eusa_whistle:

You tell 'im, Spud!
cover_2.jpeg

^Actually that's a cake, but not a potato cake.
iu

My potato cakes usually look like this:
Mmm, so good!
iu

Steak, Baked Potato and Asparagus Mini Cake
That looks good but I'll use roast beast hash, I prefer it over corned beast hash

Interesting.. I do the canned corned beef and tater hash then top it with a couple over-easy eggs.
It's kinda weird but I can't stand the taste of beef and eggs mixed together. The wife will scarf up my steak and eggs but I won't touch it other than with a spatula. I'm also not much of an egg eater anyway.

Typically I eat many more rice dishes and only eat potatoes once or twice a month. That's a good thing because I could live on potatoes (and hamburger.......). :D
Particular reason why?
Yeah, look at the potato dishes I posted, other than the roasted new potatoes what's a common thread? High fat toppings. As for hamburger, I love hamburger in almost every way it can be served, I prefer it over steak.......
But you don't have to eat potatoes that way, and you can load rice up with salt and cheese too...

Particular reason why?
But you don't have to eat potatoes that way, and you can load rice up with salt and cheese too...
And on occasion I do but at my age high fat meals are few and far between.

Forum List

Back