What are your favorite cooking shows ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Been a cooking show fan since I can remember seeing Julia Child and Justin Wilson back in the 60's and 70's on PBS, and then was a huge TV Food Network fan when they had Bobby Flay, Emeril Lagasse and Rachel Ray , Yan Can Cook was a good one and East Meets West, 2 Hot Tamales....

Here's one of my new favorites.

Been a cooking show fan since I can remember seeing Julia Child and Justin Wilson back in the 60's and 70's on PBS, and then was a huge TV Food Network fan when they had Bobby Flay, Emeril Lagasse and Rachel Ray , Yan Can Cook was a good one and East Meets West, 2 Hot Tamales....

Love the Italian Grandma!!!
As far as shows go I like Triple D.

The hot Italian Milf, none of her stuff seems very appetizing, but she sure is a nutrition expert.

Barring her, Paula Deen or Cajun Chef!

Yeah, you don't know nothin' 'bout Cajun Chef, boy. Hehehehe :abgg2q.jpg:

Love the Italian Grandma!!!
As far as shows go I like Triple D.

Diners, Drive Ins and Drives is cool, yeah. I want his 69 Camaro or whatever it is. I forgot Michel's Place too .... a bunch of his employees died at WOTW on 9/11....I've been up there sevearal times. My Uncle Bob used to date one of the waitresses.

My favorite cooking show is the one that late actress Florence Henderson did in the 90s. Why? My late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys got to be on there and not only that, him and Florence sang the old country song named "Oh Lonesome Me" together after they cooked. :) :) :)

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly the clip of this beautiful memory is no longer at You Tube.

The hot Italian Milf, none of her stuff seems very appetizing, but she sure is a nutrition expert.

Barring her, Paula Deen or Cajun Chef!

Yeah, you don't know nothin' 'bout Cajun Chef, boy. Hehehehe :abgg2q.jpg:
Is that the dude who was on Grillin and Chillin ?

No, he was on Entertainment Tonight.
I was thinking of this guy.

You did say Justin Wilson in the OP. :rolleyes:

His was my favorite cooking show.

You did say Justin Wilson in the OP. :rolleyes:

His was my favorite cooking show.
It's been so long I forgot that was the name of his show.
He was always a great guest on the late shows too....

That mans accent is amazing! That’s American culture right
There..

I love when people say go back to Europe! Ain’t no one in Europe talking like that! This is America!

Forum List

Back