There is no longer any doubt, America is now a Plutocracy

You cherry pick facts in an effort to prove your ideology

I don't need to "prove" my ideology. And your statement really illustrates the left's thought process.

You people start with the conclusion (in this case, your ideology) and then work backwards to "prove" it by searching for anything that will support your pre-determined conclusion. Conservatives start with the facts, follow them wherever they may lead, and then use them to build their ideology.

You're reality challenged, or a damn liar. Usually both in one foolish post.
I rest my case. You can't compete on the battlefield of minds. You just melt down like the fragile little snowflake that you are and resort to personal attack.

Thanks for playing snowflake. You may go now.

You idiots only get your panties in a bunch when it isn't a democrat in office. When they do it? Meh, politics as usual.

Haaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkk.

Idiot-gram wrapped in an ad hominem and lacking any other substance. The links are probative, even the power elite admit in them that they control the debate.

The problem is the lack of respect for the rule of law common to most on the right, and conservatives’ contempt for settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence.

The Constitution and its case law safeguards the rights and protected liberties of the people from abuse by the oligarchs who control government, and their agents in the private sector who seek to disadvantage the people through government influence.

The problem is the lack of respect for the rule of law common to most on the right, and conservatives’ contempt for settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence.

The Constitution and its case law safeguards the rights and protected liberties of the people from abuse by the oligarchs who control government, and their agents in the private sector who seek to disadvantage the people through government influence.

I agree, it takes Chutzpah to be so obviously hypocritical, and that describes the New Right which dominates the Republican Party today.

You cherry pick facts in an effort to prove your ideology

I don't need to "prove" my ideology. And your statement really illustrates the left's thought process.

You people start with the conclusion (in this case, your ideology) and then work backwards to "prove" it by searching for anything that will support your pre-determined conclusion. Conservatives start with the facts, follow them wherever they may lead, and then use them to build their ideology.

You're reality challenged, or a damn liar. Usually both in one foolish post.

I rest my case. You can't compete on the battlefield of minds. You just melt down like the fragile little snowflake that you are and resort to personal attack.

Thanks for playing snowflake. You may go now.

LOL, "I know you are, but what am I".

Since you seem unable to comprehend the hypocrisy ripe in your comments above, I will respond on the level upon which you operate, to wit, "I'm rubber, you're glue, anything you say about me bounces off me and sticks to you".

Says the person trying to warp and abuse the U.S. Constitution to control other people. :lmao:

Hey snowflake - healthcare is not one of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers. Yet you wholly supported Obamacare forcing people to carry health insurance against their will.

It's always bizarre when the fascists attempt to pretend like they stand for liberty and the U.S. Constitution.

Last edited:
Says the person trying to warp and abuse the U.S. Constitution to control other people. :lmao:

Hey snowflake - healthcare is not one of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers. Yet you wholly supposed Obamacare forcing people to carry health insurance against their will.

It's always bizarre when the fascists attempt to pretend like they stand for liberty and the U.S. Constitution.

See: Time to pull out again: The 14 Points of Fascism

and,

7 Main Features of Totalitarian State – Explained!

Hey snowflake - healthcare is not one of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers. Yet you wholly supposed Obamacare forcing people to carry health insurance against their will.

and,

Yes...thank you! All of the things that the Dumbocrats embrace. Power and control. Disdain for liberty. Devotion to propaganda.

and,

Yes...thank you! All of the things that the Dumbocrats embrace. Power and control. Disdain for liberty. Devotion to propaganda.

You are an unabashed liar.

That is the ultimate compliment coming from a pathological liar. When a pathological liar calls someone a "liar", that means that someone is telling the truth. It's like a double-negative. :laugh:

When a person says "we don't got nothing" that literally means they have something. When someone who embraces lies is calling someone a liar, it's because that person is telling the truth!

You idiots only get your panties in a bunch when it isn't a democrat in office. When they do it? Meh, politics as usual.

Haaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkk.

Idiot-gram wrapped in an ad hominem and lacking any other substance. The links are probative, even the power elite admit in them that they control the debate.

It's all you deserve. You gun for the whole plutocrat thing to hide from the obvious fact that bureaucrats in government are a far more dangerous threat, especially in Blue Model States.

You're another Marxist dupe. We have antitrust legislation and copyright expirations to prevent what you've been duped into fearing.
That's how so many new billionaires have been created post-tech era.
And Google itself is now under the gun for antitrust violation.
You're a leftover. A left winger still stuck in 1960's Marxist cultural usurpation.
Far out. Throw me a frisbee.

Oh really. We have more oligopolies than we have ever seen in many years. It is not all Republicans. Democrats are also responsible. We have a oligopoly in the airline industry. The United-US Air merger should not have been allowed. We have oligopolies in internet/cable companies.. Media companies are becoming bigger. We need to start breaking up these companies so competition can develop.

These individuals are resorting to out and out bribery. Lower our taxes and screw other Americans. There should be a criminal investigation.

You're another Marxist dupe. We have antitrust legislation and copyright expirations to prevent what you've been duped into fearing.
That's how so many new billionaires have been created post-tech era.
And Google itself is now under the gun for antitrust violation.
You're a leftover. A left winger still stuck in 1960's Marxist cultural usurpation.
Far out. Throw me a frisbee.

Oh really. We have more oligopolies than we have ever seen in many years. It is not all Republicans. Democrats are also responsible. We have a oligopoly in the airline industry. The United-US Air merger should not have been allowed. We have oligopolies in internet/cable companies.. Media companies are becoming bigger. We need to start breaking up these companies so competition can develop.

These individuals are resorting to out and out bribery. Lower our taxes and screw other Americans. There should be a criminal investigation.
I can buy one way airfare for less than $50. There is still competition. The home depots and Wal-Mart's of the world have simplified and lessened the cost of lots of consumer goods yet their existence is still threatened by online purchasing sources. Competition still exists.

That is the ultimate compliment coming from a pathological liar. When a pathological liar calls someone a "liar", that means that someone is telling the truth. It's like a double-negative. :laugh:

When a person says "we don't got nothing" that literally means they have something. When someone who embraces lies is calling someone a liar, it's because that person is telling the truth!

You're nuts.

You're nuts.
That is the ultimate compliment coming from a LWNJ. When a LWNJ calls someone "nuts", that means that someone is the sane person. It's like a double-negative. :laugh:

Forum List

Back