There is no longer any doubt, America is now a Plutocracy

I would love to live in a Plutocracy ...

latest

Anything is better than living under the rule of Obama. That was one of the darkest periods in American history. No pun intended

-Geaux

• Banned
Plutocracy:

Plutocracy

DEFINITION of 'Plutocracy'
A government controlled exclusively by the wealthy either directly or indirectly. A plutocracy allows, either openly or by circumstance, only the wealthy to rule. This can then result in policies exclusively designed to assist the wealthy, which is reflected in its name (comes from the Greek words "ploutos" or wealthy, and "kratos" - power, ruling).

BREAKING DOWN 'Plutocracy'
A plutocracy doesn't have to be a purposeful, overt format for government. Instead, it can be created through the allowance of access to certain programs and educational resources only to the wealthy and making it so that the wealthy hold more sway. The concern of inadvertently creating a plutocracy is that the regulatory focus will be narrow and concentrated on the goals of the wealthy, creating even more income and asset-based inequality.

It might benefit all of us to consider, not what Trump and his surrogates say, but what they do, and how it will effect all of us, and our adult children and their children.

Those of you who feel the need to mock this thread have offered no argument in support of repeal and replace, or have anything substantive to offer which is part of the H. of Rep. bill or the one under consideration in the Senate.

You idiots only get your panties in a bunch when it isn't a democrat in office. When they do it? Meh, politics as usual.

Haaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkk.

Plutocracy:

Plutocracy

DEFINITION of 'Plutocracy'
A government controlled exclusively by the wealthy either directly or indirectly. A plutocracy allows, either openly or by circumstance, only the wealthy to rule. This can then result in policies exclusively designed to assist the wealthy, which is reflected in its name (comes from the Greek words "ploutos" or wealthy, and "kratos" - power, ruling).

BREAKING DOWN 'Plutocracy'
A plutocracy doesn't have to be a purposeful, overt format for government. Instead, it can be created through the allowance of access to certain programs and educational resources only to the wealthy and making it so that the wealthy hold more sway. The concern of inadvertently creating a plutocracy is that the regulatory focus will be narrow and concentrated on the goals of the wealthy, creating even more income and asset-based inequality.

It might benefit all of us to consider, not what Trump and his surrogates say, but what they do, and how it will effect all of us, and our adult children and their children.

Those of you who feel the need to mock this thread have offered no argument in support of repeal and replace, or have anything substantive to offer which is part of the H. of Rep. bill or the one under consideration in the Senate.

No, it's a word morons like you trot out when the party you don't like is in power.

It's mewling, nothing more or less.

You're another Marxist dupe. We have antitrust legislation and copyright expirations to prevent what you've been duped into fearing.
That's how so many new billionaires have been created post-tech era.
And Google itself is now under the gun for antitrust violation.
You're a leftover. A left winger still stuck in 1960's Marxist cultural usurpation.
Far out. Throw me a frisbee.

Indeed. How many clintonista's do you want to be running this country? Boooshes? Seems to me that if you actually believed the bullshit you peddle you would be applauding the trump win. But, you only care about it when YOUR oligarchs lose.

Which makes you a liar.

Indeed. How many clintonista's do you want to be running this country? Boooshes? Seems to me that if you actually believed the bullshit you peddle you would be applauding the trump win. But, you only care about it when YOUR oligarchs lose.

Which makes you a liar.

Herein are three things to consider for those who believe calling me a liar is a substantive and thoughtful post:
  • Shelby County v. Holder, 570 U.S. 2 (2013)
  • Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission 558 U.S. 310 (2010)
  • McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission, 572 U.S. ___ (2014)
These are in addition to the three links in the OP.

Which makes you a liar.

Herein are three things to consider for those who believe calling me a liar is a substantive and thoughtful post:

The reason why I call you a liar is because you ignore the sins of the left and only consider the sins of the right. Both sides are equally to blame for this sad state of affairs but you don't care. Thus your well earned appellation of liar.

Only you can prevent the collapse of the greatest experiment in self rule the world has ever seen.
Well...you progressives did do everything in your power to collapse it. But thankfully, we are still standing. And we're making a hell of a comeback.

Incidentally....you lazy progressives always substitute "plutocracy" for meritocracy. The U.S. is built on the individual earning what they deserve. You don't want to earn anything - you want it handed to you. So you falsely replace meritocracy with plutocracy.

Which makes you a liar.
:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap:

Which makes you a liar.

The reason why I call you a liar is because you ignore the sins of the left and only consider the sins of the right. Both sides are equally to blame for this sad state of affairs but you don't care. Thus your well earned appellation of liar.
The fact that you even had to explain to that nitwit why you called him a liar is evidence of why he votes Dumbocrat. Good grief... :eusa_doh:

Which makes you a liar.

You lack the ability to rebut my point, a point I have punctuated with facts. I could post dozens of facts as evidence of my my premise, but I don't beat the drum and drone on since most people are intimidated by too much volume.

I don't lie, I post opinions. You've offered nothing to support I've ever tried to mislead anyone. I post what I believe to be true, and no one above has done anything to disprove my allegation. Calling me a commie, a moron or left wing, or a liar won't dissuade me, nor piss me off; it simple proves to me that you and others are easily fooled and ignorant.

Forum List

Back