There is no longer any doubt, America is now a Plutocracy

This is not news, it's been going on for decades. Where have you been? And welcome back to the USA.

Duh! The rich get richer is more than a platitude today, it is the goal of Trump&Co. Trickle down economic theory was based on that goal and framed the current economic conditions which exist today and created the Great Recession.

We are a consumer driven economy, and our consumers are supporting China, et al, because of wage inequity, primarily. The solution to this problem is not simple, trade wars can lead to shooting wars if we are to follow Trump's impulses. The issue is extremely complicated as will be shown during the meeting in Hamburg beginning tomorrow.

Hopefully Trump has been counseled not to push another member out of his way and puff out his chest again; hopefully he listened.

Check history dude. It also occurred in the 1920's leading into the Great Depression. When you have economic expansion, the innovators and investors will always do much better in scale than others. Blame whichever political party you want to if it makes you feel better about your lot in life.

View attachment 137350

Check history dude, begin much earlier; study the Gilded Age and the Panic of 1907.

So you agree with me. It's been going on for a very long time, and your OP declaring that it has just now become a plutocracy is at best very late. Thank you, we agree.

I suppose, but my thread didn't awaken Trump supporters, thus a little hyperbole in a thread title goes a long way. Consider though the growth of the middle class post WW II; it bloomed with the GI Bill and a housing boom until RR changed the game.

Anything is better than living under the rule of Obama. That was one of the darkest periods in American history. No pun intended

-Geaux

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.......(LIKE THESE GUYS)

View attachment 137231
I've got $100 that says Nads has that picture because it is him. That's what fascists do. They show up at conservative rallies and try to "frame" them by engaging in the opposite of what the rally actually stands for.

The left tried that shit all the time at Tea Party events and the dumb asses got caught every time. The good news is that it illustrates the paralyzing fear the left has of us. If you have to stoop to something that pitiful and that sinister, it's a clear indication that you realize you can't win.

I suppose, but my thread didn't awaken Trump supporters
President Trump supporters are already awake. That's what makes them President Trump supporters.

The fact that you can't handle him as your president simply because he invokes his 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech is as tragic as it is fall down hilarious. Fascists always did hate free speech though - so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Forum List

Back