There is No Home in the Universe but Earth

Who died and made you the arbiter of who is and isn't a Christian? Over 75% of Democratic politicians identify as Christian including the President. Several are ordained ministers. Whether or not they or the repugs claiming to be Christian actually hold these beliefs is between them and God.

As you say, the Bible isn't a science text. Doesn't stop you from spouting crap that you have no way of knowing is true or not.

Supporters of infanticide are not Christians. Yeah. I said it.
Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!
Psalm 137:9

Typical. You don't grasp the historical, moral or literary context: What does Psalm 137:9 mean when it says, “Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks”? | GotQuestions.org

Who died and made you the arbiter of who is and isn't a Christian? Over 75% of Democratic politicians identify as Christian including the President. Several are ordained ministers. Whether or not they or the repugs claiming to be Christian actually hold these beliefs is between them and God.

As you say, the Bible isn't a science text. Doesn't stop you from spouting crap that you have no way of knowing is true or not.

Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!

Typical. You don't grasp the historical, moral or literary context: What does Psalm 137:9 mean when it says, “Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks”? | GotQuestions.org
There are numerous instances in the Bible where entire cities are laid waste, killing all to the last man, woman, and child. Pretty sure there were a few pregnant women in those cities too. Perhaps you can point to a few verses where fetuses are held as sacred as you pro-birthers think they should be.

There are numerous instances in the Bible where entire cities are laid waste, killing all to the last man, woman, and child. Pretty sure there were a few pregnant women in those cities too. Perhaps you can point to a few verses where fetuses are held as sacred as you pro-birthers think they should be.
The Bible gawd really is a nasty little character. Toddlers have better morals.

The Bible gawd really is a nasty little character. Toddlers have better morals.
It's pretty much the same in most primitive cultures. Man creates a "god" or "gods" in his own image - heartless, cruel, demanding, and vengeful.

You're the baby killer, not I.

You're the baby killer, not I.
How is that? I've never had an abortion. I've never performed an abortion. I've never counseled anyone into getting an abortion. I am for sex education in schools, programs and charities that help indigent mothers and expectant mothers, children, and orphans. I have adopted, raised, and supported two children along with my own. Can you pro-birthers say the same?

Who died and made you the arbiter of who is and isn't a Christian? Over 75% of Democratic politicians identify as Christian
"By their fruits you shall know them" -- Jesus

Scripture defines homosexuality as a great EVIL -- an ABOMINATION

Intentionally murdering your child is another great evil.

No, liberals are of their father the devil

Another twisting of scripture. Try to read the scriptures around it with an open mind and understand the CONTEXT.

Who died and made you the arbiter of who is and isn't a Christian? Over 75% of Democratic politicians identify as Christian

Scripture calls eating lobster an abomination. Scripture defines adultery as an abomination - doesn't stop you from supporting serial adulterer Trump.

You're just another buffet Christian, like most repugs.

Scripture calls eating lobster an abomination. Scripture defines adultery as an abomination - doesn't stop you from supporting serial adulterer Trump.

You're just another buffet Christian, like most repugs.
I dont eat lobster.

I've noticed that anti-Gods dont understand the concept of redemption. Trump, unlike Bill Clinton, didnt receive BJs from a young woman in the White House.

There is a difference between one currently living in sin and someone who has repented of his sins

But I understand there is no redemption if you dont agree with Democrats

There are probably billions if not trillions of planets that are similar to earth

Yours is swag.

It's not valid according to the evidence.

were we ever going the same way?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but what direction you go is your choice.
what evidence.

We don't know anything about every solar system in every galaxy.

Hell we don't even know that much about our own solar system

In the end we have to accept that God created ONLY the earth for Mankind.

There is no other world in the solar system or the universe

Why? Why could God only choose one group? 400 billion stars in this galaxy alone. I think that if there is a God, that entity probably has lots of life forms seeded throughout the universe.

Hell we don't even know that much about our own solar system
We know that the earth is unique among all the planets and moons in the solar system.

Each of them will kill you in an instant. They are all worse than the cold vacuum of space.

Besides, it is physically IMPOSSIBLE to get to any place outside the solar system. But believe your science fiction theories if it makes you happy.

I'll wait until God makes me like He is as the Scripture promise

Forum List

Back