There is No Home in the Universe but Earth

In the end we have to accept that God created ONLY the earth for Mankind.

There is no other world in the solar system or the universe

I am a numbers man. I figure out the odds. Lets say that in this solar system there is one planet that supports life. Earth. Now how many solar systems are there in this galaxy called the milky way? So in the 200 billion stars of the milky way, the odds say there could be other life supporting planets. Now multiply how many galaxies there are in the universe, there must be another planet similar to ours, why else do we get visitors from other than Earth? Of course these visitors look at what is going on, shake their heads at how stupid the left is, and figures that we will end up killing ourselves so they stay out of reach.

Our solar system is located in the outer reaches of the Milky Way Galaxy, which is a spiral galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy contains roughly 200 billion stars. Most of these stars are not visible from Earth. Almost everything that we can see in the sky belongs to the Milky Way Galaxy.
The Milky Way Galaxy - Zoom Astronomy

www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/astronomy/solarsystem/where.shtml

There are indeed planets around other stars. So God has nothing to do with them? Hmmmmm.... Food for thought.

Who says there isnt a God? Who made the universe?

Mars.

It will take Man Made Terraforming to get Mars livable for humans. But out in our universe there has to be another planet 3rd from the sun, Oxygen/Nitrogen atmosphere, and plenty of water.. The odds say so...

Mars.

It will take Man Made Terraforming to get Mars livable for humans. But out in our universe there has to be another planet 3rd from the sun, Oxygen/Nitrogen atmosphere, and plenty of water.. The odds say so...

If it existed, you could never get there.
At the speed of light, it would take you 45 minutes to get to Jupiter (from the sun). 5 hours to get to pluto (I think). 4 1/2 years to the nearest star. You can never get to the speed of light, and if you could, you'd have to accelerate and de-accelerate. It takes INFINITE energy to get a mass to the speed of light, meaning more energy than is contained in the universe.

All planets, that we know of, are MUCH more dangerous to humans than the vacuum of space.

There is no other home for Man

Mars.

No argument here. However, with the discovery of water? on Mars, I believe it would be a stop-gap measure as the planet becomes more over-crowded. I think covid was one of those stop-gap measures.

Mars.

If it existed, you could never get there.
At the speed of light, it would take you 45 minutes to get to Jupiter (from the sun). 5 hours to get to pluto (I think). 4 1/2 years to the nearest star. You can never get to the speed of light, and if you could, you'd have to accelerate and de-accelerate. It takes INFINITE energy to get a mass to the speed of light, meaning more energy than is contained in the universe.

All planets, that we know of, are MUCH more dangerous to humans than the vacuum of space.

There is no other home for Man

Isn't the sun the nearest star? If so we are only 20 minutes to the nearest star, give or take.

We just need the Devil's Anus...
1616630172697.png

Looking to expand upon the work of Schwarszchild and other scientists seeking solutions to GR, they proposed the possible existence of "bridges" between two distant points in space time (known as "EinsteinRosen bridges" or "wormholes") that could theoretically allow for matter and objects to pass between them.

Simple.
A few solar panels should do it.

You didn't watch the video.
I know it looks like Arizona, but it is a DEADLY planet to humans.

Mars has a trivial magnetic field ... her surface is subject to the full fury of solar radiation ... nasty stuff ... any biology there will have to be shielded at all times ...
Not to mention the near vacuum and colder than our poles, plus the winds and the poisonous soil where nothing can grow.

Mars.

You didn't watch the video.

I know it looks like Arizona, but it is a DEADLY planet to humans.

Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Don't Walk Around on Venus"?

It's kinda like the ladies hygiene aisle in the drug store. You know it's there, but you want to avoid it.

Forum List

Back