There is no election?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
WikiLeaks Bombshell: ‘There Is No US Election’

Wiki Leaks says they have uncovered e-mails suggesting that the outcome of elections were known prior to the elections. Obama's e-mails show that Bush had accepted the Obama Presidency before the election and also the same for Hillary this time around.

Tin foil hats everyone! Nothing to see hear!

Wiki Leaks says they have uncovered e-mails suggesting that the outcome of elections were known prior to the elections. Obama's e-mails show that Bush had accepted the Obama Presidency before the election and also the same for Hillary this time around.

So both political parties are rigging the election!?!

If the American Public had any commonsense they would read those emails and vote third party for Jill Stein!

It would be the wake up call the Government need!

Note:

I am not voting for Stein but refuse to vote for the political whore and her shill!

If the American Public had any commonsense they would read those emails and vote third party for Jill Stein!

Note:

I am not voting for Stein but refuse to vote for the political whore and her shill!
No....

The GOP'ers = the democrats

Note:

No....

The GOP'ers = the democrats

What is the square root then? Answering that would reveal the people pulling the strings.

Note:

LOL

2000 was the last close election we had where the outcome was not obvious before anyone had ever voted. Now we are going to have another blowout, only this time the loser is going to act the fool and assault our democracy at it's core just because he cannot bear being the loser.

2000 was the last close election we had where the outcome was not obvious before anyone had ever voted. Now we are going to have another blowout, only this time the loser is going to act the fool and assault our democracy at it's core just because he cannot bear being the loser.

According to Al Gore, the election was "stolen".

Sounds rigged to me.

Sounds rigged to me.
Hitlery thinks the same way too....

Sounds rigged to me.
It was stolen but not through a rigged election.

Bombshell? Oh when earlier this week I said Trump's nomination was part of the fix for Hillary it was treated as baloney!

I think you are correct. Trump is part of what is rigged.

The question I have is this. Does everything Wikileaks puts out automatically get assumed to be true?

The question I have is this. Does everything Wikileaks puts out automatically get assumed to be true?

You know you may be on to something.
The new defense for liberals and the beast.... As much as hillary lies the emails cant be true.

Right, we should only listen to the Huffington Post

Right, we should only listen to the Huffington Post

I wouldn't say that, but you seem to like the Huffington Post.

In my opinion all election everywhere in the world is just a facade.
Politicians just make us believe our vote is important but I think that's not true.
Elections are just a way to make people believe they have power but the real power is somewhere else :)

this is a surprise why?
our style of secret ballot is perfect for this type of corruption.
The power has never been in the vote, the power is in the hands of the ones doing the counting of those votes.

Forum List

Back