There is no ‘alt left’

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘The term will likely continue to be a moving target, depending on who the person using it is seeking to discredit, and thus cannot yet be accurately defined.

In fact, less than an hour after we originally posted this article, “alt-right” social media figure Mike Cernovich demonstrated its lack of meaning better than we ever could have in a tweet blaming a 17 August 2017 terrorist attack in Spain on the “alt-left” and conflating leftists with radical Islamic terrorists — two groups that have absolutely nothing in common’

Is There an 'Alt-Left'?

Nor will the term ever be accurately defined as no such thing exists – save as a ridiculous rightist contrivance and lie.

‘The term will likely continue to be a moving target, depending on who the person using it is seeking to discredit, and thus cannot yet be accurately defined.

In fact, less than an hour after we originally posted this article, “alt-right” social media figure Mike Cernovich demonstrated its lack of meaning better than we ever could have in a tweet blaming a 17 August 2017 terrorist attack in Spain on the “alt-left” and conflating leftists with radical Islamic terrorists — two groups that have absolutely nothing in common’

Is There an 'Alt-Left'?

Nor will the term ever be accurately defined as no such thing exists – save as a ridiculous rightist contrivance and lie.

Indeed, there is simply Communism/totalitarianism. The plethora of other names by which they are known is superfluous.

Yes going back to its founding by Andrew Jackson in 1824 the Democrats have been racist totalitarians only some don't have the guts to act on their anti-social Maoist impulses.

Yes, there absolutely IS an Alt-Left.

And they are scum.

The Alt Left is real and is, even as we speak, conspiring to give every American citizen access to health insurance, clean air and water, and national monuments in perpetuity! They must be stopped!

The Alt Left is real and is, even as we speak, conspiring to give every American citizen access to health insurance, clean air and water, and national monuments in perpetuity! They must be stopped!

^^^^^^ :lmao: :lmao:

And they are scum.

Your masters made up "alt-left" to terrify you into total submission and obedience. It clearly worked, on you and all of the brainless sheep.

We don't think you're scum. We pity you, being you'll spend the rest of your life on your knees, confused as to why free people aren't on their knees with you.

Last edited:

And they are scum.

Your masters made up "alt-left" to terrify your into total submission and obedience. It clearly worked, on you and all of the brainless sheep.

We don't think you're scum.

Well, I think you people are scum.

We pity you, being you'll spend the rest of your life on your knees, confused as to why free people aren't on their knees with you.

:lmao:

Is There an 'Alt-Left'?

Oh? You mean like everyone that didn't agree with a policy was racist? Or how every Republican was a racist?

Or how a group that goes out of it's way to get rid of all people associated with racists is still referred to as Nazis?

Tell me more about that moving target.

Yet there are countless authoritarian leftists here who have been trained to defend Islamists.

If there is "nothing in common", then why are there so many thousands of postings here proving otherwise?

Yet there are countless authoritarian leftists here who have been trained to defend Islamists.

If there is "nothing in common", then why are there so many thousands of postings here proving otherwise?

Guilty!

There is an Islamic and his wife and children who live in my neighborhood. He saw me struggling with changing a flat tire in my driveway last month, and stopped to help. Yes, I know that it pisses you off, but i will defend him.

Guilty!

There is an Islamic and his wife and children who live in my neighborhood. He saw me struggling with changing a flat tire in my driveway last month, and stopped to help. Yes, I know that it pisses you off, but i will defend him.

Nah. Many are great people. There are some on my street. They grill excellent kabobs.

I like them way better than Democrats.

Guilty!

Islamic and Islamist are two different things.

That you do not understand the difference is telling.

Guilty!

Gosh, and here I was, thinking that you are an equal opportunity hater.....

Guilty!

Gosh, and here I was, thinking that you are an equal opportunity hater.....

If I hate anything, it is the utter stupidity and cowardice you represent.

Is There an 'Alt-Left'?

It doesn't exist. Lazy conservatives glom on to any label that they think they can demonize someone or some group with so they'll milk the phony name like seven maids during the Twelve Days of Christmas.

Forum List

Back