There HAS to be life on other planets..

It's because you read it like that instead of creation occurred over time that you are a moron.
No, I read what the link was titled. It explains how animals evolved from pond scum.

So now you can accept that or go back to the god creating humans? Either is fine with me. (and catholics)

In any case your proposing that the god started life out in ponds with scum, from which we animals evolved.

No, I read what the link was titled. It explains how animals evolved from pond scum.

So now you can accept that or go back to the god creating humans? Either is fine with me. (and catholics)

In any case your proposing that the god started life out in ponds with scum, from which we animals evolved.
How did life begin, Donny?

You do understand the question, right?

Nobody cares ding.
Long chains of organic molecules in hot wet conditions folding themselves in exactly the right order. Or you can keep believing pond scum - which is already living - got struck by lightening. Go Frankenstein hypothesis!!!

Long chains of organic molecules in hot wet conditions folding themselves in exactly the right order.
Oops wrong. And this is how the backward think of magical religion handicaps the mind.

They folded and formed in every way possible. The more stable and persistent models persisted.

So glad I could correct FortFun's understanding of how life began. My work here is done.

Yoar welcome!!

I was. It's happening right now. Inanimate matter is organizing and the same selective forces are operating on the same chemicals right now, on earth. .

In water on earth, dummy. If you play stupid for too long, you forget to stop.
Here are some of the theories:

Theories of how life began on earth include123:
The second one and the fifth one are what ding can't accept.
But he's already discounted the first one, as has the Catholic church.

The more important fact is, ding and some of the other Christians can't rest until they feel legitimized and they'll resort to calling other 'dummies' for the rest of their lives, because the legitimacy and validation can never come.

Here are some of the theories:

Theories of how life began on earth include123:
The second one and the fifth one are what ding can't accept.
But he's already discounted the first one, as has the Catholic church.

The more important fact is, ding and some of the other Christians can't rest until they feel legitimized and they'll resort to calling other 'dummies' for the rest of their lives, because the legitimacy and validation can never come.
No pond scum and lightening?

Scientists consider lightning and meteorites candidates for high energy inputs that would have released phosphorous bound in chemicals that were not water soluble.

Yes lightning. And yes meteors. And even volcanic eruptions. Possibly earthquakes as well.

No, you fell right on your face and are now being educated by more than one poster.

An effort that, frankly, you don't deserve.
Do you remember that time I taught you how the universe was created? Good times. These are good times too.

Forum List

Back