There goes that 'there are no victims in homosexuality' argument...

nakedemperor said:
This is an irrelevant question. He was a sick man. Having a mental disorder is completely independant of him being homosexual. He happened to be gay AND have a mental disorder.

What the fuck are talking about naked? If you're a fag, you're sick in the head too. If you're a fag AND a pedophile, then you're just DOUBLE sick in the head.

wolvie20m said:
LMAO at him being gay the cause of this...to think him being gay is related to him being a pedophile. No that is just slanderous to the gay comunity. Him being sick is him...not because he's gay. as the many people before me have said, had he not been gay it just would of been a little girl.

OH?! Is that right?

The Sexual Behavior of Homosexuals

Pedophilia and Hebephilia

A pedophile is an individual with intense, recurrent sexual attraction toward pre-pubescent children that often borders on obsession-compulsion and is sometimes obligatory. (1) Many men who molest their children do not display an intense erotic interest in children that often borders on obsession-compulsion and such men along with a number of other child molesters do not display the degree of physiological arousal that is typical of pedophiles upon exposure to erotic stimuli involving children. Incestuous child molesters typically do not seek non-related children for molestation. Hence, child molestation is neither necessary nor sufficient for a pedophilia diagnosis. Therefore, to address pedophilia, we need to focus on non-incestuous child molesters and account for the fact that not all child molesters are pedophiles. (2, 3)

Excluding individuals that molest both boys and girls, the proportion of incarcerated men that molest boys but not girls is about 33%. (4-7) Therefore, as a first approximation, homosexuals appear considerably relatively overrepresented among child molesters.

To compare the proportion of pedophiles among homosexual and heterosexual men, one needs to adjust the above figure for 1) the proportion of child molesters that are pedophiles, 2) the average number of children molested by homosexual and heterosexual pedophiles, and 3) how boys compare to girls with respect to reporting molestation.

Pedophiles are expected to molest more children, on average, than non-pedophile child molesters. Among incarcerated child molesters, more homosexuals than heterosexuals have committed multiple offenses against children. (8) This suggests that a greater proportion of homosexual child molesters are pedophiles compared to heterosexual child molesters. (9) In a sample of 100 expert-appraised child molesters, half the homosexual/bisexual child molesters were pedophiles, whereas only a quarter of the heterosexual child molesters were pedophiles. (10) Consistent with such results are phallometric data (penile arousal following erotic stimuli), which Freund and Watson used to calculate that among pedophiles, 41-43% are homosexual, assuming that homosexual and heterosexual pedophiles molest an equal number of children, on average, and that boys and girls are equally likely to report molestation. (7)
Homosexual pedophiles are about twice as likely to be repeat child molesters as heterosexual pedophiles. (1) Abel et al. reported that among non-incarcerated pedophiles, the average heterosexual pedophile had molested 20 girls, whereas homosexual pedophiles had molested an average of 150 boys each. (11) Freund and Watson used this figure to calculate that among pedophiles, 10-11% are homosexual, assuming that boys and girls are equally likely to report molestation. (7) However, in a sample of 91 non-incestuous child molesters, 34 homosexual child molesters (all but 3 molested boys exclusively) had molested an average of 3.3 boys each, and 57 heterosexual child molesters (all but 4 molested girls exclusively) had molested an average of 4.7 girls each. (12) Hence, Abel et al.’s figures, (11) given that the high status of the researchers may have been responsible for the referral of the worst pedophiles to them, (12) likely does not represent the typical difference in the number of children molested by homosexual and heterosexual pedophiles. Therefore, the proportion of pedophiles that are homosexual, assuming that both boys and girls are equally likely to report molestation, is certainly higher than 10-11%.
Boys are less inclined than girls to talk to their parents about their sexual adventures with grown-ups, and are more likely to sexually cooperate with male adults. (13) In a probability sample of 585 men and women sexually abused in childhood, the men had experienced more severe sexual abuse, i.e., repeated assaults over a prolonged period involving force and actual or threatened violence, but were less likely to report it than the abused women. (14) Boys are far less likely to report molestation than girls. (13-16) This fact significantly increases the proportion of pedophiles that are homosexual, although Freund and Watson (7) failed to adjust for this factor.
What accounts for the huge discrepancy between the proportion of pedophiles that are homosexual and the proportion of men that are homosexual? The etiology of homosexual teleiophilia (sexual preference for mature adults) may differ from that of homosexual pedophilia. In support of this possibility, one notes that a number of homosexual teleiophiles exhibit childhood sex-atypical (feminine) behavior, but this is not true of homosexual pedophiles. (17) In addition, only homosexual teleiophiles manifest feminine identification. (18) However, sex-atypical childhood behavior is far from a universal correlate of homosexuals. Male homosexuals display considerable heterogeneity with respect to feminine identification and extent of sex-atypical childhood behaviors. (19) Another difference between homosexual pedophiles and homosexual teleiophiles is that unlike homosexual teleiophiles, homosexual pedophiles do not appear to experience earlier puberty compared to heterosexual men. (20)

On the other hand, a universal correlate of both homosexual teleiophilia and homosexual pedophilia would suggest that the main causes of both are the same. In this regard, although high birth order (having older siblings) or high fraternal birth order (having older brothers) is not characteristic of every homosexual, all male homosexual groups manifest high birth order or high fraternal birth order compared to the corresponding group of heterosexual men. (21-39) , [1] Such male homosexual groups include homosexual teleiophiles, homosexuals that strongly desire to be women, (25, 33, 35, 37, 38), [2] homosexual and bisexual pedophiles, (28, 30), [3] and homosexuals that rape adult men and teenage boys. (27) The association between male homosexuality and high fraternal birth order holds even if one controls for maternal and paternal age, (29) although the high birth order effect on male homosexuality becomes weaker with increasing parental age. (39) Therefore, it appears that the major factor(s) underlying the development of homosexual teleiophilia, homosexual pedophilia, and bisexual pedophilia is(are) the same. [4] This, of course, does not imply that homosexual teleiophiles are likely to molest children. High fraternal birth order is not a characteristic of female homosexuals, (32) and the number of older sisters of male homosexuals is irrelevant to male homosexuality. (29) Assuming that older brothers have a causal effect on male homosexuality, an early study reported that about 1 in 7 (15.1%) homosexual men owe their sexual orientation to the high fraternal birth order effect, (43), [5] but a more recent analysis of the data from two representative samples of American and British men suggests that this figure is about 1 in 4. (44), [6]

...full article at...

http://www.amazinginfoonhomosexuals.com/pedophilia.htm

nakedemperor said:
This is an irrelevant question. He was a sick man. Having a mental disorder is completely independant of him being homosexual. He happened to be gay AND have a mental disorder.
I've not claimed he did this because he was gay.

Pale Rider said:
What the fuck are talking about naked? If you're a fag, you're sick in the head too. If you're a fag AND a pedophile, then you're just DOUBLE sick in the head.

Don't use that kind of language. :slap:

jimnyc said:
C'mon guys, let's debate without the use of vulgarity. Surely we can kick one anothers asses without offending others reading the threads!

Is "fag" vulgar? If so, why? It's the same thing as "gay". Only "gay" has absolutely NO connection with being a queer! "Gay" means to be HAPPY.

Maybe I shouldn't have come back. It we have to walk around the board fags on egg shells now, I have no inclination stay. The sick fuckers make me ill, and I feel I have the right to tell them so, since we all are forced to endure all their fucking pro fag propaganda.

Pale Rider said:
Is "fag" vulgar? If so, why? It's the same thing as "gay". Only "gay" has absolutely NO connection with being a queer! "Gay" means to be HAPPY.

Maybe I shouldn't have come back. It we have to walk around the board fags on egg shells now, I have no inclination stay. The sick fuckers make me ill, and I feel I have the right to tell them so, since we all are forced to endure all their fucking pro fag propaganda.

I think Jimmynyc means other members in general.

Why do you insist on being such an ass? Seriously, why so hostile?

Pale Rider said:

Nobody said you couldn't use the term 'fag'. All I'm asking is that WE ALL try to be a little less vulgar when replying. Speak your beliefs but please don't say it in a manner that would scare away potential members.

I've never asked you to stop before and I haven't this time. I'm just asking things to be toned down a little. You are free to tell them how you feel. Hell, you know I agree with you for the most part. Let's just not let anger take over good threads. Debate with common sense, facts and our beliefs with less profanity (it's still cool to let loose once in awhile).

:)

Bring me a source with a un-bias opinion. Seems the site you gave me does nothing but discredit gays. No worries though we got you pinned a gay bashing fascist. I hope your views on gays change some day. I'm not sayin you need to accept it, just consider it, thier people just like you. To say pedophiles that rape boys do it cause thier gay, is to be ignorant to the people with and without morals.

wolvie20m said:
Bring me a source with a un-bias opinion. Seems the site you gave me does nothing but discredit gays. No worries though we got you pinned a gay bashing fascist. I hope your views on gays change some day. I'm not sayin you need to accept it, just consider it, thier people just like you. To say pedophiles that rape boys do it cause thier gay, is to be ignorant to the people with and without morals.

wolfie... I've heard you're pathetic response to common, GOOD people voicing their GENUINE disgust with homosexuality and lesbianism a million times. It's lost it's punch and effectiveness, ESPECIALLY here on this board. You queer lovers and spineless anti-morals sect are the biggest name callers on the planet. Anyone who's opinion is different from your's you instantly label with one of your pet names. Phobe this, facist that, basher whoever. It's like the little boy that cried wolf and people came running, but there was no wolf. But the one time the little kid cried wolf and there was one, no one listened. It's "YOU" crying wolf... wolfie, and no ones listening.

And to say queers are just like me is a slap in my face. Homo's may share the same anatomy, but that's where the similarities end. Don't insult me like that anymore.

Jimnyc, I'm sorry for going off. Uprooting my life and moving was pretty stressful. It's a huge job. I really haven't had time to relax yet. But I get the impression that with the coming of our token queer here, it's like he brought with him his own rooting section. They're all new, and I just want them to know there's people here that don't condone, agree, accept, or in any other way are going to think homosexuality is anything but the disgusting, perverted, mental illness that it is.

And if you can't believe wolfie, the VOLUMES of facts and links that ALL show homosexuality to be the filthy, vile, perverted sexual fetish that it is, then that's your damn problem... not mine.

Illiterate, ignorant, fascsit, shall I keep going, oh wait wouldn't want you to miss your clan rally. To call me spineless LMAO I am currently training to enter spec forces in the USMC. I plan to be in Iraq as soon as possible defending against ignorant and oppresive people like you. I would be glad to come see you in person to see if this name calling of yours wants to continue. Just so you know I am a very much strait and luv women. So calling me a queer or queer luver(having no gay friends either) is wrong and an assuption. I'm just stating your basing assumptions on facts that don't exsist. Calling homosexuality a mental diseases shows really who has the mental problem. Just to clairify it it's wolvie with a "V" as in wolverine not wolf, so read carefully and be careful, I love to travel so don't name call again please. Pale as well as you say it you'll be alone for a long long time and may god help you to see your wrongs.

Also Pale got a question for you. Are you a god bearing man cristian catholic. or do you believe in a higher power. You remind me of the early twenties when whites said black people are less inteligent they had all kind of medical and psychological doctors to back this up. Doesn't mean it was right. In 50 or so years people like you will be a dying breed, and also proven wrong. I only hope you see your wrongs before it's too late for you. Your correct I can't tell you what to think or say. Although I would like you to consider the fact maybe your wrong about gays. Possibly look at both sides of the arguement. Perhaps even sit down and talk to someone gay. Can't judge something you know nothing about, and papers and fact aren't know gay people. So I can only hope you think about what you said. calling them names just shows fear. It's been proven people fear what they don't understand, just you watch you'll have a gay son or daughter, or someone around will turn out to be gay. Then what will you do sow them the same respect you've shown me here. Hopefully not or you'll be missing out on some of the best things in life is understanding life. So hope you try my advice out or atleast consider it.

wolvie20m said:
Illiterate, ignorant, fascsit, shall I keep going, oh wait wouldn't want you to miss your clan rally. To call me spineless LMAO I am currently training to enter spec forces in the USMC. I plan to be in Iraq as soon as possible defending against ignorant and oppresive people like you. I would be glad to come see you in person to see if this name calling of yours wants to continue. Just so you know I am a very much strait and luv women. So calling me a queer or queer luver(having no gay friends either) is wrong and an assuption. I'm just stating your basing assumptions on facts that don't exsist. Calling homosexuality a mental diseases shows really who has the mental problem. Just to clairify it it's wolvie with a "V" as in wolverine not wolf, so read carefully and be careful, I love to travel so don't name call again please. Pale as well as you say it you'll be alone for a long long time and may god help you to see your wrongs.

Don't threaten me you little fucker. You have no fucking clue who or what you're dealing with on this end, and that's incredibly stupid. I'm no more afraid of your marine ass than the man in the moon. I'm sure one of my .45 hollow points would split your skull just as easily as anyone else's.

Now, the arguement you're purporting has been made time, after time, after time on this board, hence the reason why no one else is responding to you. They're TIRED of talking to morons like you who THINK they know everything, and that you are right and we are wrong. And to top it off, you don't have single link to a single fact that would back you up, so you're luke warm here at best!

There are threads upon threads upon thread, and pages and pages and pages of this arguement on this board. I'd recommend you get your little sissie dog faced fingers in action and look some of them up, instead of trying to tell me something that's no more than just your faggot loving "opinion".

And just for the record wolf pup, I'm a Christian, and God, of which you din't seem fit to capitolize the name, is very specific about how he feels about queers, and he's NOT in agreement with YOU!

The Law of God Speaks Against it:

Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Leviticus 20:13, "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their
blood shall be upon them."

Deuteronomy 23:17, "There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel."

http://www.seafox.com/homo.html

You've been brainwashed into believing this homo shit is acceptable boy, and it's not. That's the problem with young people today. They've been taught ass fucking and dick sucking between two men is OK, INSTEAD of morals, right and wrong, and the laws of nature.

Wake up. Homosexuality is a mental illness, of the perverse, disgusting, and immoral sort, and ALWAYS WILL BE, no matter how hard you faggot lovers push for it to be OK.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
People, this happens all too often on discussions involving homosexuality. We end up with the conversation disintegrating into personal insults and confrontation which have nothing to do with the issue under discussion.

Do you suppose that we can all just take a moment to assess our thoughts and then express them in a more calm and less obnoxious manner?

Just a thought.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Now here's one of the main things that frost my cookies about the whole homosexual issue - the fact is that the way which homosexuals portray themselves is dishonest. If homosexuals had their way, the very word "homosexual" would be considered hateful. They prefer the euphemism "gay". As was pointed out previously, "gay" used to mean happy and carefree until the word was appropriated by the homosexual contingent. Homosexuals use this tactic in order to soften their image in the eyes of the general public and to characterize themselves as "happy and carefree" when in fact their conduct fits Webster's definition of "perversion".

So let's at least be honest enough to use the right word. They are not "gays" they are homosexuals. Their's is not a "lifestyle" choice, it is a perversion.

For a little further insight on the evolution of euphemism, the following is a rather interesting article:

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/johnleo/jl20040223.shtml

Euphemisms
John Leo (archive)

February 23, 2004 | Print | Send

"Wardrobe malfunction" is of course the euphemism of the year, a staggering achievement in language distortion. But there are many worthy contenders for silver and bronze medals in the language-debasing competition.

Some medical euphemisms now appear in the fine print of your staggeringly large hospital bill. You may see charges for "disposable mucus recovery systems" (Kleenex), "thermal therapy" (a bag of ice) and an "oral administration fee" (the charge for handing you a pill in a paper cup). A dose of three pills, though delivered in a single paper cup, may require three separate oral administration fees.

How about these terms for firing workers: "facility and cost rationalizations," "dehiring," "normal involuntary attrition," and "negative employee retention." When a state agency lays off workers for some times, without pay, it calls this practice "furloughing."

In its science teaching standards, the state of Georgia changed the word "evolution" to "biological changes over time," then backtracked to "evolution" when protests arose.

The Bush administration contributed "temporary steel safeguard measures" (tariffs), "healthy forests" (more logging) plus "earned legalization," "regularization" and "normalization" (amnesty for illegal immigrants--sorry, undocumented workers). Did the Agriculture department announce frankly that it ordered the killing of 450 cattle because of mad cow disease? Of course not. The announcement said it had decided to depopulate the bull calf operation in Mabton, Washington. The department was just negatively retaining some cows. Or maybe placing them on permanent furlough.

Other political euphemisms include "managed" or "fair" trade (protectionism) and "sustainable utlization" a comforting term for despoiling the environment while claiming that there's really nothing to worry about. The term has been used to cover overzealous mining and foresting, as well as the trophy killing of big-game animals in Africa. On safari, you might call out, "Look dear, you sustainably utilized that rhino!"

Remember the under-the-table funds that went to members of the International Olympics Committee members when Salt Lake City was picked as an Olympic site? They weren't bribes, said long-time IOC member Dick Pound of Canada. They were "payments, I think, to encourage good feelings about Salt Lake."

Harvard academic Martin Feldstein told the economics conference in Davos last month that he doens't like the terms "weak dollar" and "strong dollar." Well, then how is the dollar doing? Next year it will be in a more competitive position, Feldman said, weakly.

At St. Mary's Catholic Church in South Brisbane, the priests are apparently no longer priests. Thye are "mass presiders," a term popping up here and there in other countries as well. "Body bags" (Vietnam war) and "human remains pouches" (the Gulf War) are now "transfer tubes" in Iraq, a term (like "choice" for abortion) that sucessfully eliminates any hint that death might be involved.

The British have a new word for military retreat, "exfiltration." This is not a great euphemism, but it sounds lots better than "running away."

China's economic expansion under stern one-party rule gave rise to several euphemisms, including "cloaked capitalism" and "soft Leninism." Why not "totalitarian freedom"?

Many gas stations have figured out that if you decide to charge more for credit card purchases, you can always describe the increase as a discount for those who pay cash. Several takeout restaurants in Australia now advertize a 10 percent discount if you pick up the food yourself. This means that a 10 percent change has been added for all deliveries.

Kansas City is establishing a "compassion zone" for homeless people just outside the downtown freeway loop. This is an upbeat way of announcing that the downtown area and most of the rest of the city are now compassion-free zones from which vagrants and homeless people will be expelled. Many universities use the same trick to control free speech on campus. They announce small "free-speech zones," thus establishing 99 percent of their campuses as places where speeches and protests are forbidden.

"War on terror" is a widely overlooked eupehemism. "Terror" isn't a party to the war, but militant Islam is. Reuters famously refuses to call terrorists "terrorists" because the news service thinks it's a subjective term. The BBC says its reporters may not call Saddam Hussein a former dictator. Staffers must refer to him as "the deposed former president." No word yet on whether Hitler can be called a dictator. Oops. That sounds way too subjective. Make that "the former legally selected leader of the Third Reich." Whatever.

Ok also the most simple rules

I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world.
John 12: 47

The Fifth Commandment: Thou shalt not kill!

(Post edited by Merlin1047)

As it's so bluntly stated it's not your place to judge anyone on thier actions. So keep up your hating and we'll keep laughing at you. Hate is like baggage it only slows you down in life. So I leave this on a positive note may god help you, and if he can't may you burn in hell.

Wolvie, I'm going to assume that you posted that before you had a chance to read my request that you and PR both tone down the rhetoric.

Homosexuality is not a topic one can successfully argue for or against by employing juvenile stupidity.

So knock it off.

wolvie20m said:
Illiterate, ignorant, fascsit, shall I keep going, oh wait wouldn't want you to miss your clan rally. To call me spineless LMAO I am currently training to enter spec forces in the USMC. .

Liar.

wolvie20m said:
Ok also the most simple rules

I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world.
John 12: 47

The Fifth Commandment: Thou shalt not kill!

(Post edited by Merlin1047)

As it's so bluntly stated it's not your place to judge anyone on thier actions. So keep up your hating and we'll keep laughing at you. Hate is like baggage it only slows you down in life. So I leave this on a positive note may god help you, and if he can't may you burn in hell.

...and you are so blatantly taking verses out of context. Christ called on us to judge people's actions according to His word. It's quite clear. People with little understanding of Biblical principles often use a couple popular verses to twist God's word to fit their agenda.

It's common, really.

Thank you... Merlin1047, Sir Evil, and -=d=-.

I don't know where they keep coming from, or if they've never been on a message board before, but if they read the rules, they'd know that "calling people out", or any other type of "threats" aren't tolerated. Generaly it's the little pussies hiding behind their computers that do it anyway, never having any intentions of ever following through with their big talk. It just over-rides their lady bug ass.

Just for the record, I agree with -=d=-. This moron wasn't any Marine. Just another wanna-be dreamer.

Forum List

Back