There goes that 'there are no victims in homosexuality' argument...

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by dmp, Oct 22, 2004.

1. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    :-/

:(

If the guy wasn't 'gay' - he wouldn't have abducted that boy. Cause and Effect. Because the guy enjoyed ramming into the butt of another male, he found a boy to attack. If the guy did NOT enjoy such behavior, that boy would have been safe.

2. MJDuncan1982

MJDuncan1982 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    This points more towards the nature of sexual predators in general, whether homosexual or heterosexual.

How many young girls have been in the similar situation?

3. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

This isn't about 'predators' - it's about one 6 year old boy and the homosexual who, by very definition, cannot control his deviant urges. I KNEW...I KNEW one of the first replies would be 'he didn't attack that boy cuz he's GAY! if he were straight, he'd have attacked a girl. It's about 'anyone' attacking a child, so it doesn't matter"

Tell that to the kid's parents. Explain to the kid how 'well, if it wasn't YOU, it'd have been somebody else'.

:(

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. MJDuncan1982

MJDuncan1982 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Homosexuals by definition can't control deviant urges? Explain this one to me please.

And yes, if he were straight I believe he would have attacked a girl. I do not believe the fact he is attracted to the same sex is a factor as to why he rapes. I believe he rapes because he is a rapist. Then, as a rapist, he rapes young boys because he is homosexual. But the fact he is a rapist is paramount to the fact he is homosexual.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Okay - easy. A homosexual 'is' as a homosexual 'does'. There is no magic power controlling them; they have issues, or don't otherwise fit into the 'norm', and express that by screwing others of the same sex.

Attacking that boy is understandable; if the guy cannot control his sexual urges in one area of his life, there is no reason to suspect him able to control 'other, similiar' urges. If that man was NOT gay, he'd not have hurt that boy. I'd bet if the man were not gay, he'd likely not be so screwed up inside as to attack ANYONE, frankly.

6. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937

He's a pedophile who may happen to prefer boys. If he wasn't gay, it doesn't mean he wouldn't rape children, only that he might prefer girls.

7. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

Like my assessment - your comment is purely speculation. THIS child was the victim of a guy who was used to acting on his abnormal sexual impulses.

8. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    LMAO at him being gay the cause of this...to think him being gay is related to him being a pedophile. No that is just slanderous to the gay comunity. Him being sick is him...not because he's gay. as the many people before me have said, had he not been gay it just would of been a little girl.

9. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937

This is one topic I need to stay away from, lots to say about it, but get to upset. :)

10. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

Him being gay had EVERYTHING to do with him molesting a young boy. Nobody is 'born' a rapist...we are shaped by the conditions we find ourselves in; by experiences and environments we are placed in, or choose to place ourselves in. If this guy had been given guidance to help with his conflicting feelings about sexuality, and taught to control impulse urges, perhaps he 'would not' have hurt that boy. The 'well, if it wasn't that boy, it would have just been a girl' argument is rather fucked up - talk about insulting.