There Are Two Sexes. Male and Female. Period.

Hilarious you attempt to deny the special rights granted to the mentally ill.
There were gas chambers at Dachau and Auschwitz. Not a joke, and definitely not "hilarious."

Only to make something clear: In the concentration camp Dachau never was a gas chamber.

I saw one there.

Yes ... but the Bavarians are stupid. Always went something wrong with this gas chamber and so it never was finished and never worked. And let me say here now again "Thank you, dear god."

There were gas chambers at Dachau and Auschwitz. Not a joke, and definitely not "hilarious."

Only to make something clear: In the concentration camp Dachau never was a gas chamber.

I saw one there.

Yes ... but the Bavarians are stupid. Always went something wrong with this gas chamber and so it never was finished and never worked. And let me say here now again "Thank you, dear god."

The Bavarians think the Germans are stupid. And lazy.

you had wiped out the German language in your country.

Thank goodness for that.

It’s a language for horses.

No idea about horses but some say dogs understand German immediatelly - all other languages they have to translate. I had for sure never a problem to communicate with my dogs - perhaps because they think they are wolves and not mindless slaves, who are using a reduced older Germanic dialect, which they hate, how they hate everything, what they are able to hate, because they lost the ability to be happy.

It’s the Der Die Das I can’t stand. As if the gender wasn’t enough. That’s why I prefer French.

We have three grammatical genders "der/ein" = male, "die/eine" = female, "das/ein" = neuter gender (neutral). Or with other words - when we evolved our language we separated the world in men, women and children - in male, female and no-sex. "Der Junge" - the boy - is for example male - whatelse to expect? - but the girl - "das Mädchen" - uses the neuter gender. So you can see very clear that grammatical genders and biological sex have nothing to do with each other. Why is the scissor in the German language female but the screwdriver male? Why is the computer male, the keyboad female and the disk drive neuter? Because the German, who used this words first made it this way. Why is the sun female and the moon male in the German language (and only in the German language as far as I know)? I guess, because the god who was symbolized by the sun had been once a female god and the god who was symbolized by the moon had been male. This has not a lot to do with Odin, Wotan or Thor for example ... Why is the Rhine male and the Danube female? ... our language is really interesting for anthropologists.

This could be a phonetic rhyming problem too.

No - this is an essential grammatical stucture of our language - and we aer easyily able to chage thsin in conetxt reaL sex. The chancellor (der Kanzler) is male. The Chancellor (die Kanzlerin) is female.

Ends of words change over time, usually shortening.

It's impossible to see in the form of a word in the German language which gender it is. Everyone has to learn this independentelly. That's one of the reasons why it's so damned difficult to learn German.

But if it was possible to go back into the German language like 3000 years ago, then probably we would find that all words ending with e had the female eine / die the all words that ended in o had the neutral ein / das and the rest were ein / der.

3000 years ago? ... I guess the people at this time of history thought everything is living and everything has reasons. I guess one river got a female grammatical gender, because a female god lived in the river - and another river got a male name, because it was a male god.

[Quoe]It is also interesting in the german grammatical genders that the neutral is the same as the male but with its objective accusative case removed, same as castration in the biological sense.

(1) "Das Kind" = the child, "Der Junge" = the boy. => not any similarity between male and neutral
(2) "Das Kind" = the child, "Die Kinder" = the children => thw rod dword "die" shwos ontheos case not a female gender but the plural

German is a damned complex language. Fortunatelly I don't have to learn it.

It’s the alphabetical processions that get me.

I much prefer Swiss German.
[/QUOTE]

And I thought the English prefer the German from the Angeln. It's without gender.

I saw one there.

The Bavarians think the Germans are stupid. And lazy.

What a nonsense. Bavarians are not Prussians. Bavarians say: "Everyone has the right to be stupid - but one should know, how to help oneselve".

Last edited:
No plethora of genders or sexes.

If an autopsy is done on a dead body, the report will list one of two sexes on the report. Based upon Chromosomes and genitals.

Cuz science.

Anything else claimed is a mental illness. People claim to be cats, dogs, Napoleon, and sexes they are not. All mental illnesses.

You know your human anatomy well. A burned body can only be identified as male or female by bone structure.

sealybobo would still be a mystery.

Thank goodness for that.

No idea about horses but some say dogs understand German immediatelly - all other languages they have to translate. I had for sure never a problem to communicate with my dogs - perhaps because they think they are wolves and not mindless slaves, who are using a reduced older Germanic dialect, which they hate, how they hate everything, what they are able to hate, because they lost the ability to be happy.

It’s the Der Die Das I can’t stand. As if the gender wasn’t enough. That’s why I prefer French.

We have three grammatical genders "der/ein" = male, "die/eine" = female, "das/ein" = neuter gender (neutral). Or with other words - when we evolved our language we separated the world in men, women and children - in male, female and no-sex. "Der Junge" - the boy - is for example male - whatelse to expect? - but the girl - "das Mädchen" - uses the neuter gender. So you can see very clear that grammatical genders and biological sex have nothing to do with each other. Why is the scissor in the German language female but the screwdriver male? Why is the computer male, the keyboad female and the disk drive neuter? Because the German, who used this words first made it this way. Why is the sun female and the moon male in the German language (and only in the German language as far as I know)? I guess, because the god who was symbolized by the sun had been once a female god and the god who was symbolized by the moon had been male. This has not a lot to do with Odin, Wotan or Thor for example ... Why is the Rhine male and the Danube female? ... our language is really interesting for anthropologists.

No - this is an essential grammatical stucture of our language - and we aer easyily able to chage thsin in conetxt reaL sex. The chancellor (der Kanzler) is male. The Chancellor (die Kanzlerin) is female.

It's impossible to see in the form of a word in the German language which gender it is. Everyone has to learn this independentelly. That's one of the reasons why it's so damned difficult to learn German.

But if it was possible to go back into the German language like 3000 years ago, then probably we would find that all words ending with e had the female eine / die the all words that ended in o had the neutral ein / das and the rest were ein / der.

3000 years ago? ... I guess the people at this time of history thought everything is living and everything has reasons. I guess one river got a female grammatical gender, because a female god lived in the river - and another river got a male name, because it was a male god.

[Quoe]It is also interesting in the german grammatical genders that the neutral is the same as the male but with its objective accusative case removed, same as castration in the biological sense.

(1) "Das Kind" = the child, "Der Junge" = the boy. => not any similarity between male and neutral
(2) "Das Kind" = the child, "Die Kinder" = the children => thw rod dword "die" shwos ontheos case not a female gender but the plural

And I thought the English prefer the German from the Angeln. It's without gender.
[/QUOTE]

We do have it, but we approach it in another way.

Thank goodness for that.

[/QUOTE]

Are you sure?

Thank goodness for that.

Are you sure?

[/QUOTE]

No comment.

No plethora of genders or sexes.
Correct. 2 genders.
Boy, the rabbid left is going to destroy you!
There are times when all ideologies stray from their knitting into the realm of disbelief. This is one of the times liberalism has done that. I don't deny that there are men who feel more feminine than masculine and vice versa. But wanting the State to recognize it as a different gender relative to accommodations and documentation...that is where they lose me.
Liberalism today is not liberalism. Thats for sure.
I dont give 2 shits about trannies but they lose me when they want the State involved. Of course, if the States involved, im not digging it 9 times out of 10.
I have been watching this clap trap slitherby for a while now and it's apparent that you people are obsessed with this gender thing and at the same time highly threatened by it. Have you considered why that is? You bemone the fact that government gets involved -In part because you have a pathological distrust government. But what you don't realise is that YOU are the reason why governmment gets involved in these issues inorder to protect the rights and well being of these HUMAN BEINGS who you have so little regard for . If you just accepted the fact that people have the right to identify with the gender that they are comfortable with which may or may not correspond to the gender assigned at bith. Furthermore, you ignorantly and stubornly refuse to educate yourself about the complexity of gender identity which encompassed both biological, Sociological and psychlogical factors. The level of intelect that I see here is a small cut above that of a bag of hammers. Lets see who will be the first one to give me a "dislike" or "funny" because you do not have the intelectual capacity to respond any other way. Have a nice day. Or not. I don't give a fuck.
I dont care what people want say about themselves. Dont give 2 shits. But when you bring the govt in on it, to impede on my rights? Its not ok.
The complexity of gender identity isnt biological. Its psychological.
Brilliant!! This fucking brilliant! Exactly the sort of inane equine excrement that I expacted. How the fuck is someone who identifies as a transperson -someone who you don't even know- infringing on your rights simply by doing so? You right to discriminate? Your right to be willfully ignorant? WHAT RIGHTS? And thank you for confirming the fact that you have no interest or ability in learning anything about transpeople. Rather, you arogantly andstupidly keep blatering about what you have to believe to justify your bigotry.
Special rights. Like Biden forcing males into women's sports
Or telling me I can't use my private property to how I see fit
Etc.
This isn't complicated
"Special rights" is old well worn moronic bullshit The right of someone who identifiers as femail tolive as a female is not a special right, but I don't expect you to be able to understand that. And Biden is not forcing anyone to do anything. But getting back to my question, HOW THE FUCK does the simple existence of people who identify as transgenger infringing on your right? What is that shit about using your private property? What the fuck are you blathering about? You seem to be very confused, angry and threatened by the fact that some people are just different than yo. You do not have the right to demand that everyone be just like you or like you want them to be. And, you do not have the right discriminate against, marginalize and dehumanise those who do not conform to your standards of normalcy.

Side note: The question of transwomen in womens sports is a complicated and difficult issue and honestly I do not kkow what a fair resolution would be. But Iunlike you, I admit that it is a difficult issue and chose not to be doghmatic and ridgid about it
The govt mandating schools let trans boys pee and shower beside girls in a bathroom designated by sex, IS special rights.
Again, them simply existing means nothing to me.
Males do not belong in female sports. Period.
This isnt complicated.

... It just requires a willingness to accept that facts don't give a fuck about feelings.

And what if the facts are able to feel?

What the actual fuck are you babbling about?

"To fuck" is a very intensive biological and psychological interaction not only between two human beings on reason to create a common child. You are very far from everything what has to do with the very positive and joyful action "to fuck". You empty the word "to fuck" from its content - fill it with negative absurdities - and use this word in a totally strange way what makes everything weird what you say. And this weirdness is for you normal since centuries. What about if one day the word "fuck" will accuse you in front of god?

I'll take that as an, "I was just babbling nonsense to hear my own voice." Thank you for sharing.

I fear one day you will understand that you are your own worst enemy.

I expect one day you will understand that this is a delusion in your own mind. I don't fear it, because your mental problems are not my concern.

Not much hope for you then.
I gather from your username that you are part of the professional life-ruining mental health Establishment that insists on making certain decisions to be forced on patients or clients against their will by some false process as it were in a court of law.

But no, some women meditate too much, and practice yoga on a sweaty mat, not having learned the art of mindfulness from a true master.

And no, as much as some women do become close or intimate friends with each other, there is never a true hope of making a husband out of a female companion, and those who try to do so and play such dirty tricks are doomed to the gallows at the war crimes tribunals.

I gather from your username that you are part of the professional life-ruining mental health Establishment that insists on making certain decisions to be forced on patients or clients against their will by some false process as it were in a court of law.

But no, some women meditate too much, and practice yoga on a sweaty mat, not having learned the art of mindfulness from a true master.

And no, as much as some women do become close or intimate friends with each other, there is never a true hope of making a husband out of a female companion, and those who try to do so and play such dirty tricks are doomed to the gallows at the war crimes tribunals.

Did I upset you in some way?

Did I upset you in some way?
I wouldn't know if you did personally or not. But I do know that when your comrades and collaborators are held to answer for the horrible deeds they did and directed to have done to me, I have no reason to believe that you will not or should not be held to answer for the same crimes that were committed against me in the war that you and your industry have waged against the lives, freedoms, and individual rights of your fellow citizens and human beings.

The govt mandating schools let trans boys pee and shower beside girls in a bathroom designated by sex, IS special rights. ...

Aha - that's why our male exchange students become gay trans boys in the USA. ... But now a real answer: I asked my wife some years ago about this theme - and she said it was here never a real problem for a transgender to visit a public toilet room for ladies. She said a toilet for men is unacceptable for every lady - transgender or not.

Last edited:

The govt mandating schools let trans boys pee and shower beside girls in a bathroom designated by sex, IS special rights. ...

Aha - that's why our male exchange students become gay trans boys in the USA. ... But now a real answer: I asked my wife some years ago about this theme - and she said it was here never a big problem for a real transgender to visit a public toilet room for ladies. She said a toilet for men is unacceptable for every lady - transgender or not.

The Walloons in Belgium never have hangups about bathroom usage.

... It just requires a willingness to accept that facts don't give a fuck about feelings.

"To fuck" is a very intensive biological and psychological interaction not only between two human beings on reason to create a common child. You are very far from everything what has to do with the very positive and joyful action "to fuck". You empty the word "to fuck" from its content - fill it with negative absurdities - and use this word in a totally strange way what makes everything weird what you say. And this weirdness is for you normal since centuries. What about if one day the word "fuck" will accuse you in front of god?

I'll take that as an, "I was just babbling nonsense to hear my own voice." Thank you for sharing.

I expect one day you will understand that this is a delusion in your own mind.

My mind is a delusion of my mind? For heavens sake - what is going on in your mind?

I don't fear it, because your mental problems are not my concern.

Nearly no one lives in fear of the creator of the worlds any longer - latest since he was crucified from his children. And the worst: I'm sure he loves it not to be feared. He loves it to be loved. We will see what will happen at this point which I often call falsely "the end of time". Bye bye.

Last edited:

I expect one day you will understand that this is a delusion in your own mind.

My mind is a delusion of my mind? For heavens sake - what is going on in your mind?

I don't fear it, because your mental problems are not my concern.

Nearly no one lives in fear of the creator of the worlds any longer - latest since he was crucified from his children. And the worst: I'm sure he loves it not to be feared. He loves it to be loved. We will see what will happen at this point which I often call falsely "the end of time". Bye bye.

Wow. Reading comprehension REALLY isn't your strong suit. Maybe you should find something that's more your metier than conversation. Coloring books, perhaps.

Forum List

Back