There Are Two Sexes. Male and Female. Period.

... It just requires a willingness to accept that facts don't give a fuck about feelings.

And what if the facts are able to feel?

What the actual fuck are you babbling about?

"To fuck" is a very intensive biological and psychological interaction not only between two human beings on reason to create a common child. You are very far from everything what has to do with the very positive and joyful action "to fuck". You empty the word "to fuck" from its content - fill it with negative absurdities - and use this word in a totally strange way what makes everything weird what you say. And this weirdness is for you normal since centuries. What about if one day the word "fuck" will accuse you in front of god?

I'll take that as an, "I was just babbling nonsense to hear my own voice." Thank you for sharing.

I fear one day you will understand that you are your own worst enemy.

I expect one day you will understand that this is a delusion in your own mind.

My mind is a delusion of my mind? For heavens sake - what is going on in your mind?

I don't fear it, because your mental problems are not my concern.

Nearly no one lives in fear of the creator of the worlds any longer - latest since he was crucified from his children. And the worst: I'm sure he loves it not to be feared. He loves it to be loved. We will see what will happen at this point which I often call falsely "the end of time". Bye bye.

Wow. Reading comprehension REALLY isn't your strong suit. Maybe you should find something that's more your metier than conversation. Coloring books, perhaps.

Coloring books? Do you need burning material for your exhibition of my degenerated thoughts?

... It just requires a willingness to accept that facts don't give a fuck about feelings.

"To fuck" is a very intensive biological and psychological interaction not only between two human beings on reason to create a common child. You are very far from everything what has to do with the very positive and joyful action "to fuck". You empty the word "to fuck" from its content - fill it with negative absurdities - and use this word in a totally strange way what makes everything weird what you say. And this weirdness is for you normal since centuries. What about if one day the word "fuck" will accuse you in front of god?

I'll take that as an, "I was just babbling nonsense to hear my own voice." Thank you for sharing.

My mind is a delusion of my mind? For heavens sake - what is going on in your mind?

Nearly no one lives in fear of the creator of the worlds any longer - latest since he was crucified from his children. And the worst: I'm sure he loves it not to be feared. He loves it to be loved. We will see what will happen at this point which I often call falsely "the end of time". Bye bye.

Wow. Reading comprehension REALLY isn't your strong suit. Maybe you should find something that's more your metier than conversation. Coloring books, perhaps.

Coloring books? Do you need burning material for your exhibition of my degenerated thoughts?

Maybe start by finding one that explains the concept of "Get over yourself, you don't matter to anyone else."

Maybe start by finding one that explains the concept of "Get over yourself, you don't matter to anyone else."

Interesting way to say "I like to get progress without traditions, Indian, and you are not a problem a gun is not able to solve."

Last edited:

Bye bye

Run away now. You have my permission.

Bye bye

A question: How old are you?

Bye bye

An answer: None of your business.

Bye bye

An answer: None of your business.

Hä?

Forum List

Back