There Are Two Kinds of People....

zogj2h.jpg

I put mine against the rear bumper of the Mercedes illegally parked in handicap.
I love that idea! :D :D :D

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I mostly put my cart into the corral spot, but every now and then I will park it against a pole if a corral is not close by. :) :) :)

The kind that put their grocery carts in the little corral and the kind that leave them in the middle of the lot.

Which kind of person are you?

1. I usually park near the cart corral

2. Probably 9 times out of 10 I put it back, give it to someone else or give it to the person collecting carts

A few weeks ago I was at a store just before closing time and it was lightly snowing. The kid collecting the carts was rounding them all up as I was going to my truck. By the time I was finished unloading he was almost at the door pushing the carts in. I was about 50 yards away and I got a running start and shoved the cart as hard as I could and as he was pushing in the last of the carts he reached out and caught the cart I shoved just as he was walking through the door - which at that point the cart had slowed down due to the distance and going up the slight ramp and was directly behind him.

The kind that put their grocery carts in the little corral and the kind that leave them in the middle of the lot.

I only leave carts in front or behind cars of shoppers I know to be assholes. Normally I will go out of my way to find a designated place to put the cart. It's called be a responsible citizen

I also always leave the cart back in its proper place!

but then.... I always park close to it! :eusa_angel:

I put it where it is meant to go, with all the other trolleys. I hate it when people just leave them there. How are you meant to park your car when the space is taken up by a freaking hunk of metal?

In the corral, regardless of the snow, the cold, my grandkids, or lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Forum List

Back