There are just some things whites need to learn

There are far too many whites here arguing with things said by blacks without having read any information. And while I doubt if those who are only here because they can talk their racist trash without getting their teeth busted will read these facts, be forewarned that off topic posts will be reported immediately.

You are about to begin looking at information from a report named "More Black than Blue: Politics and Power in the 2019 Black Census" by the Black Futures Lab

"The Black Futures Lab’s Black Census Project is the largest survey of Black people conducted in the United States since Reconstruction. Reached through online outreach methods and community partnerships, over 30,000 Black people from across the country participated in the Black Census Project, providing experiences, views and opinions about politics, society, and the opportunities and challenges facing Black communities and the nation. The Black Census Project amplifies the concerns and aspirations of the most politically and civically engaged Black adults in the U.S., revealing issues critical to activating and engaging Black communities in the years ahead."

To conduct the Census, the Black Futures Lab worked in partnership with more than 30 grassroots organizations serving Black communities nationwide. The Black Futures Lab also partnered with 2 of the largest online civil rights organizations serving Black communities and their allies— PushBlack and Color of Change. As a result, the Black Census includes populations that are usually not represented or are underrepresented in traditional surveys, such as homeless people, incarcerated people, LGBTQ people, Black Republicans and conservatives, Black immigrants, and mixed-raced people with a Black parent, among others.

The Black Census is not a traditional probabilistic survey sample, which often fails to fully represent populations whose experiences are important to understanding the complexity of Black life. Instead, the Black Census utilized unique survey collection methods that drew on robust online networks and sent local organizers into Black businesses, churches, libraries, barbershops and other community gathering places from North Carolina to Nevada, providing a rare and important opportunity to hear and learn from voices too often at the margins of America’s political debate.

This is the first in a series of reports on the Black Census, focusing on the most pressing economic and criminal justice issues among Black Census respondents, with a spotlight on how respondents are engaged in the electoral process.
I did not read your lengthy post-its not the information, its your tone. Here is some info you'll like-there are just as many black racists percentage wise as whites. Think about that.

No, there are not as many black racists as whites because you are calling the response blacks have to racism from whites racism. And you really have some nerve to try telling me how I am supposed to talk about this in a way you want to hear it. So fuck you.
Wow. Guess I hit a nerve. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Good luck with your journey of self exploration.

wh-people-tears-all-these-white-people-crying-because-peoples-13999564.png

People calling you our on your bullshit, are not "crying".

Your inability to defend your position is clear to everyone here, including yourself.
I've seen so many posts by this IM2 person where he just makes up crap. Disgusting.

Or just says shit,and never even tries to back it up.

Emily, there has been government since the beginning of time. What you're saying makes no sense and
[???]the only time this bs comes up is when blacks start talking. [???]
Whites have been dependent on the government from the start and that's never going to end. I think you told me you were asian and if you're japanese your family got reparations more than likely since we are the same age. So let's end silly season and look towards discussing the issues you are being shown.

^^^ ??? ^^^

IM2 the same conflicts and debates have been going on
"since there has been government since the beginning"

The SAME arguments about NOT relying on a
CONCENTRATED CENTRALIZED/FEDERALIZED govt
vs. INDIVIDUAL liberty to choose and manage
one's own property and decisions.

IN RELIGION this SAME DEBATE takes the form of
"individual free will and responsibility"
vs.
COLLECTIVE MORAL DUTY to God/Society/Humanity (some collective level, "fill in the blank")

ALL RELIGIONS SINCE THE BEGINNING
have been ATTEMPTING to reconcile debates between
"the individual, the collective and the RELATIONSHIP
or LAWS/RULES governing the connection between the two"

IM2 why do you think people only fight about this
when it comes to "black people?"

Black people have their OWN battles to fight
that reflect THIS SAME PROCESS OF COLLECTIVE DEVELOPMENT.

NATIVE AMERICANS have been fighting tribal wars
and going through THEIR OWN PROCESS (including slavery
and tribal wars of their OWN cultural dynamic and experience
UNIQUE TO THEM) long before there was "nonsense" between whites and blacks.

THESE ARE NOT THE SAME EITHER.

Every culture has its own curve.

But you are right this has BEEN going on since the beginning
Individual vs. Collective
Me vs. You
THEM vs. US

And you are right that NOTHING can be compared
to WHITES and their politics and historic curve,
and NOTHING from other groups can dictate or
define the process that BLACKS go through either.

This is not about a disagreement on the internet. I have not run. I decided to ignore. Dale doesn't seem to understand what he would face if I took him up on his challenge. As for you, well you're a joke. You call me a racist because you can't face the truth. And in this thread you will learn the truth.
You stamping your feet and pouting doesn't make it true.

I call you a racist because you are. I don't fling that accusation around to people I disagree with; that's a leftist thing when you can't make a rational argument. Y'all have rendered the word damn near meaningless.

You call me a racist for accurately hold whites responsible for what they have done. It's a common right wing tactic used when you cannot dispute the evidence. I laugh at people like you and keep posting the evidence.
More non-whites than whites have owned black people throughout history.

But I guess blacks owned by whites were DOUBLE WAY MORE ENSLAVED than blacks owned by non-whites.

And of course, to buy something, someone has to sell it to you. Who sold black African slaves?

Black Africans, of course.
Where did the supply of slaves come from? First, the Portuguese themselves kidnapped some Africans. But the bulk of the supply came from the Nigerians. These Nigerian middlemen moved to the interior where they captured other Nigerians who belonged to other communities. The middlemen also purchased many of the slaves from the people in the interior . . . . Many Nigerian middlemen began to depend totally on the slave trade and neglected every other business and occupation. The result was that when the trade was abolished [by England in 1807] these Nigerians began to protest. As years went by and the trade collapsed such Nigerians lost their sources of income and became impoverished.
You're angry at the wrong people.

I am angry at the correct people because we are talking about America and the problem hasn't ended with slavery.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
More than you know. You're still angry at the wrong people.

Conservatives believe you can succeed on your own, with no one's help. Liberals believe you have to have help from the government.

Who do you believe?

That conservatives believe none of what you say nor do liberals.

If conservatives believed what you claim, they don't run to be part of government.

More non-whites than whites have owned black people throughout history.
Not here. We can only control here. Not Nigeria, etc.

That's kind of beside IM2's point.

There is no question that generations of black folks have been disadvantaged by government action against them.

Instead of yelling about why we shouldn't do something, why not start asking if there is something we can do?

There's no harm in that, is there?

Oh, there's something we can do, all right.

Stop voting Democrat.

Democrat plans and policies have all but destroyed the black nuclear family by encouraging single motherhood (and Democrat votes) in exchange for government handouts. Children of fatherless homes are far more likely to be troubled -- crime, mental health issues, unwed motherhood.

Stop voting Democrat, and end Democrat policies. That's what you can do to help black people.

No, that's not it. And you know that's not it.

Emily, there has been government since the beginning of time. What you're saying makes no sense and
[???]the only time this bs comes up is when blacks start talking. [???]
Whites have been dependent on the government from the start and that's never going to end. I think you told me you were asian and if you're japanese your family got reparations more than likely since we are the same age. So let's end silly season and look towards discussing the issues you are being shown.

^^^ ??? ^^^

IM2 the same conflicts and debates have been going on
"since there has been government since the beginning"

The SAME arguments about NOT relying on a
CONCENTRATED CENTRALIZED/FEDERALIZED govt
vs. INDIVIDUAL liberty to choose and manage
one's own property and decisions.

IN RELIGION this SAME DEBATE takes the form of
"individual free will and responsibility"
vs.
COLLECTIVE MORAL DUTY to God/Society/Humanity (some collective level, "fill in the blank")

ALL RELIGIONS SINCE THE BEGINNING
have been ATTEMPTING to reconcile debates between
"the individual, the collective and the RELATIONSHIP
or LAWS/RULES governing the connection between the two"

IM2 why do you think people only fight about this
when it comes to "black people?"

Black people have their OWN battles to fight
that reflect THIS SAME PROCESS OF COLLECTIVE DEVELOPMENT.

NATIVE AMERICANS have been fighting tribal wars
and going through THEIR OWN PROCESS (including slavery
and tribal wars of their OWN cultural dynamic and experience
UNIQUE TO THEM) long before there was "nonsense" between whites and blacks.

THESE ARE NOT THE SAME EITHER.

Every culture has its own curve.

But you are right this has BEEN going on since the beginning
Individual vs. Collective
Me vs. You
THEM vs. US

And you are right that NOTHING can be compared
to WHITES and their politics and historic curve,
and NOTHING from other groups can dictate or
define the process that BLACKS go through either.

The constitution created a centralized government Emily. The Articles of Confederation which is based on what is now conservative philosophy failed miserably.

Emily things are dictated by law and policy. Whites have made the laws that dictated what we have gone through.

Conservative de centralized governance has been tried. It did not work, the philosophy is fools gold.

The only thing i find rather interesting in all this b.s. is how emily-obviously a intelligent person--but unfortunately a liberal-- tries to gloss over as in not notice the stupidity of the black racist.

Of course being a liberal she is willing aka obligated to do that and pretend that he is actually saying something of merit....speaks volumes about the dishonesty of liberals....as in...the end justifies the means.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.” CS Lewis

Left Wing Morality, Part II: The End Justifies the Means | The Other Half of History

The only thing i find rather interesting in all this b.s. is how emily-obviously a intelligent person--but unfortunately a liberal-- tries to gloss over as in not notice the stupidity of the black racist.

Of course being a liberal she is willing aka obligated to do that and pretend that he is actually saying something of merit....speaks volumes about the dishonesty of liberals....as in...the end justifies the means.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.” CS Lewis

Left Wing Morality, Part II: The End Justifies the Means | The Other Half of History

The black racist. Lol!

There are far too many whites here arguing with things said by blacks without having read any information. And while I doubt if those who are only here because they can talk their racist trash without getting their teeth busted will read these facts, be forewarned that off topic posts will be reported immediately.

You are about to begin looking at information from a report named "More Black than Blue: Politics and Power in the 2019 Black Census" by the Black Futures Lab

"The Black Futures Lab’s Black Census Project is the largest survey of Black people conducted in the United States since Reconstruction. Reached through online outreach methods and community partnerships, over 30,000 Black people from across the country participated in the Black Census Project, providing experiences, views and opinions about politics, society, and the opportunities and challenges facing Black communities and the nation. The Black Census Project amplifies the concerns and aspirations of the most politically and civically engaged Black adults in the U.S., revealing issues critical to activating and engaging Black communities in the years ahead."

To conduct the Census, the Black Futures Lab worked in partnership with more than 30 grassroots organizations serving Black communities nationwide. The Black Futures Lab also partnered with 2 of the largest online civil rights organizations serving Black communities and their allies— PushBlack and Color of Change. As a result, the Black Census includes populations that are usually not represented or are underrepresented in traditional surveys, such as homeless people, incarcerated people, LGBTQ people, Black Republicans and conservatives, Black immigrants, and mixed-raced people with a Black parent, among others.

The Black Census is not a traditional probabilistic survey sample, which often fails to fully represent populations whose experiences are important to understanding the complexity of Black life. Instead, the Black Census utilized unique survey collection methods that drew on robust online networks and sent local organizers into Black businesses, churches, libraries, barbershops and other community gathering places from North Carolina to Nevada, providing a rare and important opportunity to hear and learn from voices too often at the margins of America’s political debate.

This is the first in a series of reports on the Black Census, focusing on the most pressing economic and criminal justice issues among Black Census respondents, with a spotlight on how respondents are engaged in the electoral process.
I did not read your lengthy post-its not the information, its your tone. Here is some info you'll like-there are just as many black racists percentage wise as whites. Think about that.

No, there are not as many black racists as whites because you are calling the response blacks have to racism from whites racism. And you really have some nerve to try telling me how I am supposed to talk about this in a way you want to hear it. So fuck you.
Wow. Guess I hit a nerve. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Good luck with your journey of self exploration.

I nowhere near blind. Whites created a belief in white superiority and built a system around that set of beliefs that has consistently mistreated people of color. So then people of color get angry about the system accuse those who are responsible for the continuing of that system and get called the same thing even though there is no expression of black superiority or black creation of a system that has mistreated whites. Because blacks have held whites accountable for the racism they created, some whites, instead of accepting this as a call to change themselves, decided they could change the definition of what racism is, from a belief in the superiority of your race to making any comment that refers to racist white behavior. So now blacks are racists for speaking out against white racism. Folks, that's gaslighting.

And that's all the whites(and others) who are racists here try to do. You even try gaslighting other whites here who aren't racists by calling them self hating whites made to have white guilt. No one is going to take your bullshit and that includes those here with responsibility who also try to gaslight.

Last edited:
IM2 is just another short sighted fool. If the white people in the US are taken down, who will pay for this idiots reparations? All the blacks on welfare? Illegals? :19::19::19::19::19::19::19:

So, it's not that I, as white person caused the disadvantaged condition of black folks, but I as an American owe a duty to my fellow countrymen and my country as a whole to do something about it, not as a white person, but as a fellow American?

Am I getting there?

Yes. Because it was GOVERNMENT law/policy that created these problems. But whites have been race baited and race pimped relative to these issues.

Yes and No IM2

A. Government doesn't just magically do things on its own.
PEOPLE play politics with hierarchal groups and classes,
then they ABUSE GOVT to institute and implement policies for onesided benefit.

So the problem is with the PEOPLE who ABUSE GOVT.

You define this group of people as WHITE (some might also use WHITE to mean CLASS
but you mean that RACIALLY predominate group that is abusing class/govt power to
INSTITUTIONALIZE RACIST SYSTEMS)

B. I'm saying that such "people" (who abuse govt, class or other white-biased systems)
would NOT do these things if they followed
* RESTORATIVE JUSTICE approaches to law order and governance
instead of
* RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE which relies on authority to oppress,
dictate or regulate by "top down"management and use of political force to coerce.

THAT is what is behind the ABUSE OF GOVT
that keeps slavery, oppression, disparity and other injustices going.

Again you pinpoint the source of this oppressive govt abuse of political power
on WHITE people; but I also look at the GENERAL root of oppression
WITHIN that "WHITE SYSTEM" which is
* IMPOSING RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE that oppresses and politicizes authority
instead of
* COLLABORATING on RESTORATIVE JUSTICE that empowers people to govern themselves.

IM2 Are you okay with this way of
SPECIFYING what is unequal and disparaging
WITHIN this "WHITE" system that you blame WHITES for imposing.

RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE which keeps people oppressed especially minority classes without equal power
as opposed to
RESTORATIVE JUSTICE which would empower people equally including Blacks who would be able to
fulfill just restitution for past debts and damages through a process of correcting wrongs and establishing equity

Emily the system was created by whites. You want to go around that thinking it's productive. But we are at this point now because people have wanted to go around it proposing policies that empower people equally like racial inequality does not exist. If one group has more equally empowering them like those who have less only continues inequality.

Then that's not equal empowerment by definition.
Whites did not make up the system of Restorative Justice.
We won't even get there until we all build it and own it ourselves.

If you want to strip the Constitutional and English language off the concepts and principles
and just go back to the RAW NATURAL LAWS, maybe that would help.

Natural laws like laws of science have always been in existence
long before any "white's man language"
tried to harness and invoke these laws.

(One Native American I asked about this saw it from his cultural view
that Native tribes had spent far longer developing systems under natural
laws, including going to war and committing mass slavery and genocide
in cycles, long before "white people" came along and claimed to discover and be
the center of everything. So he saw this as more like an immature phase of development,
compared to much older and diverse Native civilizations and cultures that
have long learned to live in peace with the world AFTER going through their phases.)

When I talk about incorporating Freedmen's Town similar to
Native Tribal settlements, it IS about starting at the foundations
and letting descendants of the Freed Slaves build an autonomous
self-governing district as a "TRIBE."
So it is reclaiming the natural laws of do it yourself, build it yourself.

"Whites" didn't create the natural laws that come built in to human nature.
The Europeans may have developed the "English language" we use to communicate
the concepts and the "Constitutional" terms and structure.

BUT THE NATURAL LAWS UNDERLYING that these terms were DERIVED FROM
were inherently part of the universe and human nature to begin with.

so no, not even "white people" have any monopoly on that.
those are universal laws that govern all humanity
if you believe life came from God, then God created humanity and the laws of nature
that govern us and our world. If you don't personify God as a figure,
then Life or the Universe already had these laws in place
(and man just writes them down using math, science, religion or political language for the laws)

IM2 do you believe there are universal laws that govern all humanity?
And these were not "invented" by humans who merely convey them using religious or political laws?

Emily, you can stop now. You are not on topic and your opinions do not lead me to change how I see things.

Whites here created the US constitution and virtually every law that flows from it. Trying to tell me what whites did not create is not constructive. If you believe in God, you understand the existence of Satan. And if Jesus stood in opposition to those who claimed to be doing his fathers will without accepting excuses, I am not going to read and/or listen to excuses from you.

This thread is about concerns in the black community, not what whites did not do or create. This is the last time I am going to discuss this with you. Either address the issues presented or I will report you for posting off topic.

You're a loser and have a loser mentality. I was raised by big ass black women, wise and smart black women, and you're a fucking moron. When I say big..they were 6'4" and 6' 5" respectively. They were so good to me. :)

Loser. They told me about dummies like you when I was 9 years old. They 'splained it to me.

And that's all the whites(and others) who are racists here try to do. You even try gaslighting other whites here who aren't racists by calling them self hating whites made to have white guilt. No one is going to take your bullshit and that includes those here with responsibility who also try to gaslight.

In other words, you place whites in the position of not being able to acknowldge , understand OR make excuses for anything blacks claim

screw that....

~S~

Yes. Because it was GOVERNMENT law/policy that created these problems. But whites have been race baited and race pimped relative to these issues.

Yes and No IM2

A. Government doesn't just magically do things on its own.
PEOPLE play politics with hierarchal groups and classes,
then they ABUSE GOVT to institute and implement policies for onesided benefit.

So the problem is with the PEOPLE who ABUSE GOVT.

You define this group of people as WHITE (some might also use WHITE to mean CLASS
but you mean that RACIALLY predominate group that is abusing class/govt power to
INSTITUTIONALIZE RACIST SYSTEMS)

B. I'm saying that such "people" (who abuse govt, class or other white-biased systems)
would NOT do these things if they followed
* RESTORATIVE JUSTICE approaches to law order and governance
instead of
* RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE which relies on authority to oppress,
dictate or regulate by "top down"management and use of political force to coerce.

THAT is what is behind the ABUSE OF GOVT
that keeps slavery, oppression, disparity and other injustices going.

Again you pinpoint the source of this oppressive govt abuse of political power
on WHITE people; but I also look at the GENERAL root of oppression
WITHIN that "WHITE SYSTEM" which is
* IMPOSING RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE that oppresses and politicizes authority
instead of
* COLLABORATING on RESTORATIVE JUSTICE that empowers people to govern themselves.

IM2 Are you okay with this way of
SPECIFYING what is unequal and disparaging
WITHIN this "WHITE" system that you blame WHITES for imposing.

RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE which keeps people oppressed especially minority classes without equal power
as opposed to
RESTORATIVE JUSTICE which would empower people equally including Blacks who would be able to
fulfill just restitution for past debts and damages through a process of correcting wrongs and establishing equity

Emily the system was created by whites. You want to go around that thinking it's productive. But we are at this point now because people have wanted to go around it proposing policies that empower people equally like racial inequality does not exist. If one group has more equally empowering them like those who have less only continues inequality.

Then that's not equal empowerment by definition.
Whites did not make up the system of Restorative Justice.
We won't even get there until we all build it and own it ourselves.

If you want to strip the Constitutional and English language off the concepts and principles
and just go back to the RAW NATURAL LAWS, maybe that would help.

Natural laws like laws of science have always been in existence
long before any "white's man language"
tried to harness and invoke these laws.

(One Native American I asked about this saw it from his cultural view
that Native tribes had spent far longer developing systems under natural
laws, including going to war and committing mass slavery and genocide
in cycles, long before "white people" came along and claimed to discover and be
the center of everything. So he saw this as more like an immature phase of development,
compared to much older and diverse Native civilizations and cultures that
have long learned to live in peace with the world AFTER going through their phases.)

When I talk about incorporating Freedmen's Town similar to
Native Tribal settlements, it IS about starting at the foundations
and letting descendants of the Freed Slaves build an autonomous
self-governing district as a "TRIBE."
So it is reclaiming the natural laws of do it yourself, build it yourself.

"Whites" didn't create the natural laws that come built in to human nature.
The Europeans may have developed the "English language" we use to communicate
the concepts and the "Constitutional" terms and structure.

BUT THE NATURAL LAWS UNDERLYING that these terms were DERIVED FROM
were inherently part of the universe and human nature to begin with.

so no, not even "white people" have any monopoly on that.
those are universal laws that govern all humanity
if you believe life came from God, then God created humanity and the laws of nature
that govern us and our world. If you don't personify God as a figure,
then Life or the Universe already had these laws in place
(and man just writes them down using math, science, religion or political language for the laws)

IM2 do you believe there are universal laws that govern all humanity?
And these were not "invented" by humans who merely convey them using religious or political laws?

Emily, you can stop now. You are not on topic and your opinions do not lead me to change how I see things.

Whites here created the US constitution and virtually every law that flows from it. Trying to tell me what whites did not create is not constructive. If you believe in God, you understand the existence of Satan. And if Jesus stood in opposition to those who claimed to be doing his fathers will without accepting excuses, I am not going to read and/or listen to excuses from you.

This thread is about concerns in the black community, not what whites did not do or create. This is the last time I am going to discuss this with you. Either address the issues presented or I will report you for posting off topic.

You're a loser and have a loser mentality. I was raised by big ass black women, wise and smart black women, and you're a fucking moron. When I say big..they were 6'4" and 6' 5" respectively. They were so good to me. :)

Loser. They told me about dummies like you when I was 9 years old. They 'splained it to me.

No they did not. You don't know anybody black.

I have to laugh at low IQ white losers who have accomplished nothing that get on the internet talking about how much ass they can whip. You wish you had accomplished half of what I have done.

There are just some things whites need to learn

How to elect a President!!!!!!

In other words, you place whites in the position of not being able to acknowldge , understand OR make excuses for anything blacks claim

screw that....

~S~

Actually the reverse is the reality here. And what some whites here don't want to acknowledge doesn't change the facts you are shown.

So I see that no one but me and the other blacks here and have decided not to look at the info in the black census project. I have read the excuse given about how some of you whites don't like my tone. The fact that you can't see the racism in that comment is another reason we stay divided.

Seven things Blacks need to learn:

1. Get off welfare

2. Take care of your family

3. Stop committing crimes

4. Stop voting for Democrats

5. Stop being racist

6. Nobody owes you a damn thing

7. Rap music sucks

Forum List

Back