There are just some things whites need to learn

The issue is that if black folks self-segregate, whites have no reason to care about them. People only really care about those in their communities or those who they know personally. If you are white and you know some black people who you like, you are more likely to care about issues that affect them that maybe you hadn't realized or thought of. Not that white people don't also self-segregate; it is human nature.

Lol!

What's so funny, bro?

All White people bad, ALL black people victims. You are mildly amusing in a weird way. Lets fight racism by bashing white people! There's an original thought, IM2. Nobody EVER though of that before. You are a unique individual...whipping a dead horse.
Your ignorance is boring.

The issue is that if black folks self-segregate, whites have no reason to care about them. People only really care about those in their communities or those who they know personally. If you are white and you know some black people who you like, you are more likely to care about issues that affect them that maybe you hadn't realized or thought of. Not that white people don't also self-segregate; it is human nature.

Lol!

What's so funny, bro?
Your post.

/——-/ So what? We’re supposed to care about this because....

...Because Cellblock2429
if the Black community, population and leadership can
unite in settig up their own system of governance independent
of everything handed down; that means building up as equal
not relying on the given system that is already biased
toward people who have developed through that process.

IM2 I'm beginning to visualize how this will work out.
It's what I was TRYING to say Freedmen's Town would be used for.
And when it comes from the Black community OF COURSE it
comes out different than how "I would say it" as an outsider just
trying to help network to get people on the same page.

I will try to get you in contact with Ivory Mayhorn who has
been building up their own community base instead of the
destructive criminal justice system. All the students who were
organizing around Devon Wade before he died all want to continue
his dream of revolutionizing the criminal justice system and building
programs around what works for those communities. Nobody else
seems to understand unless you are from that perspective.

I think they are on the same page as you.
Just need to connect, and all your plans will take off.
Thank you IM2
/——-/ Why not get a good education, skills and pursue the American Dream that is open to everyone inspite of your non stop belly aching?

We do that.

/——-/ So what? We’re supposed to care about this because....

...Because Cellblock2429
if the Black community, population and leadership can
unite in settig up their own system of governance independent
of everything handed down; that means building up as equal
not relying on the given system that is already biased
toward people who have developed through that process.

IM2 I'm beginning to visualize how this will work out.
It's what I was TRYING to say Freedmen's Town would be used for.
And when it comes from the Black community OF COURSE it
comes out different than how "I would say it" as an outsider just
trying to help network to get people on the same page.

I will try to get you in contact with Ivory Mayhorn who has
been building up their own community base instead of the
destructive criminal justice system. All the students who were
organizing around Devon Wade before he died all want to continue
his dream of revolutionizing the criminal justice system and building
programs around what works for those communities. Nobody else
seems to understand unless you are from that perspective.

I think they are on the same page as you.
Just need to connect, and all your plans will take off.
Thank you IM2
/——-/ Why not get a good education, skills and pursue the American Dream that is open to everyone inspite of your non stop belly aching?

Yes Cellblock2429
And to be completely equally and not dependent,
that means building a totally independent school system,
govt and financial system, media and business network, etc.
that doesn't rely on any of the previous existing systems.

It's like when the kids grow up and need to be out of their parents' house.
They have to go out and create their own way for themselves.

America broke from Great Britain and set up a new system
separate from the Crown and rule by taxing colonies.

Now there's a whole population finally organizing enough
to launch out on their own. That's natural progression.

We aren't supposed to stay reliant on the govt to
act as a parental authority forever. At some point we
grow so big, we have to break off and make it on our own.

And this is about organizing such a movement to build
completely sovereign and independently. This is what
progress looks like.

Emily, there has been government since the beginning of time. What you're saying makes no sense and the only time this bs comes up is when blacks start talking. Whites have been dependent on the government from the start and that's never going to end. I think you told me you were asian and if you're japanese your family got reparations more than likely since we are the same age. So let's end silly season and look towards discussing the issues you are being shown.

Before we go to the census, we will look at the

This is a annual report from the National Urban League. As of 2019, this report has been published annually for 43 years. The National Urban League is 109 years old. These numbers are evidence of just how wrong these "conservatives" are about black people. The racists here who seem to think they are the experts on blacks even as they can't figure wtf they are don't read this information.

We will start with the 2011 report.

"In this 101st year of the National Urban League, The State of Black America 2011, Jobs Rebuild America: Putting Urban America Back to Work, uses the 12-point Jobs Plan as a springboard to focus on productive solutions for bringing jobs to urban communities and to highlight the programs that we and our affiliates continue to provide for the purpose of elevating the standard of living in urban communities through economic empowerment, education and youth programs, health and quality of life, civic engagement and civil rights."

2011 Book | soba.iamempowered.com

It's over 200 pages so all the racists will make excuses as to why they can't read that much. And it is because you cannot read that much is why you are unqualified to preach your racist vomit about what blacks need to do.
I have always preferred this update: We ain't what we could be, we ain't what we should be, we ain't what we gonna be, but thank God, we ain't what we was!

Until we get to what we should be, we ain't stopping.
That's the right attitude.

Only if he is also to accept the progress that has been made. He is not.

I don't have to accept unfinished work as progress.

As we look at the last decade of reports from the Urban League you will pretty much see the same concerns every year. And it does not remain that way because blacks don't get educated and don't have or gain the skills. As long as the constitution guarantees us the right to air our grievances we have the same right to "bellyache" as the so called working class white person.

Every 4 years "working class whites" holler about being oppressed by the elite and nobody tells them to stop bellyaching. While this is done no one hears, reads or see any other white person lecturing about a victim mentality. Instead, they get listened to and the damages they complain about get looked into and worked on. The 2016 election is a prime example. The alleged reason for the defeat of Clinton was that she did not listen to the needs of "working class whites" in rust belt states. Whites who had a median income higher than blacks, unemployment and poverty lower than blacks. No one saw anyone representing these communities running around telling each other they had a victim mentality and needed to stop depending on government.

SOBA_2011_cover.png

"In this 101st year of the National Urban League, The State of Black America 2011, Jobs Rebuild America: Putting Urban America Back to Work, uses the 12-point Jobs Plan as a springboard to focus on productive solutions for bringing jobs to urban communities and to highlight the programs that we and our affiliates continue to provide for the purpose of elevating the standard of living in urban communities through economic empowerment, education and youth programs, health and quality of life, civic engagement and civil rights."

Before we go to the census, we will look at the

This is a annual report from the National Urban League. As of 2019, this report has been published annually for 43 years. The National Urban League is 109 years old. These numbers are evidence of just how wrong these "conservatives" are about black people. The racists here who seem to think they are the experts on blacks even as they can't figure wtf they are don't read this information.

We will start with the 2011 report.

2011 Book | soba.iamempowered.com

It's over 200 pages so all the racists will make excuses as to why they can't read that much. And it is because you cannot read that much is why you are unqualified to preach your racist vomit about what blacks need to do.
I have always preferred this update: We ain't what we could be, we ain't what we should be, we ain't what we gonna be, but thank God, we ain't what we was!

True, you don't. You are free to sit in the corner and wear a dunce cap and not accept the definition of "progress" and many other words.

True, you don't. You are free to sit in the corner and wear a dunce cap and not accept the definition of "progress" and many other words.

And you are free to keep your head stuck in the sand with your thumb up your butt satisfied with a half done job calling it progress. But I am not going to do that.

All White people bad, ALL black people victims. You are mildly amusing in a weird way. Lets fight racism by bashing white people! There's an original thought, IM2. Nobody EVER though of that before. You are a unique individual...whipping a dead horse.
If I bore you to death, that would be called justifiable homicide. Or would it be self defense?

If I bore you to death, that would be called justifiable homicide. Or would it be self defense?

Here we see another example of a white person with the same attitude whites had in the 1700's

Dope, he wants to destroy whites.
Do you really believe that?

Maybe he is just pissed off because a bunch of whites dismiss and invalidate his concerns without bothering to hear him?

I am not saying he is right about everything. He may want to "get even" with whitey, but it doesn't seem that way after talking with him a bit, and actually listening.

He stated in another thread, that black "racism" cannot be called black racism, until blacks do EVERYTHING that was done to them to whites.

Dope, he wants to destroy whites.
Do you really believe that?

Maybe he is just pissed off because a bunch of whites dismiss and invalidate his concerns without bothering to hear him?

I am not saying he is right about everything. He may want to "get even" with whitey, but it doesn't seem that way after talking with him a bit, and actually listening.

I wonder how does one "Listen" to printed text on the internet? Do you ever wonder why we think libs are insane?

Here we see another example of a white person with the same attitude whites had in the 1700's
Kill the British?

More non-whites than whites have owned black people throughout history.
Not here. We can only control here. Not Nigeria, etc.

That's kind of beside IM2's point.

There is no question that generations of black folks have been disadvantaged by government action against them.

Instead of yelling about why we shouldn't do something, why not start asking if there is something we can do?

There's no harm in that, is there?

When it ignores the generations of effort and sacrifice already done, when it ignores that those on the left are often more about punishing whites, when it smears good people with vile labels, for simply not agreeing,

then yes, there is harm in that. A LOT of harm.

There are far too many whites here arguing with things said by blacks without having read any information. And while I doubt if those who are only here because they can talk their racist trash without getting their teeth busted will read these facts, be forewarned that off topic posts will be reported immediately.

You are about to begin looking at information from a report named "More Black than Blue: Politics and Power in the 2019 Black Census" by the Black Futures Lab

"The Black Futures Lab’s Black Census Project is the largest survey of Black people conducted in the United States since Reconstruction. Reached through online outreach methods and community partnerships, over 30,000 Black people from across the country participated in the Black Census Project, providing experiences, views and opinions about politics, society, and the opportunities and challenges facing Black communities and the nation. The Black Census Project amplifies the concerns and aspirations of the most politically and civically engaged Black adults in the U.S., revealing issues critical to activating and engaging Black communities in the years ahead."

To conduct the Census, the Black Futures Lab worked in partnership with more than 30 grassroots organizations serving Black communities nationwide. The Black Futures Lab also partnered with 2 of the largest online civil rights organizations serving Black communities and their allies— PushBlack and Color of Change. As a result, the Black Census includes populations that are usually not represented or are underrepresented in traditional surveys, such as homeless people, incarcerated people, LGBTQ people, Black Republicans and conservatives, Black immigrants, and mixed-raced people with a Black parent, among others.

The Black Census is not a traditional probabilistic survey sample, which often fails to fully represent populations whose experiences are important to understanding the complexity of Black life. Instead, the Black Census utilized unique survey collection methods that drew on robust online networks and sent local organizers into Black businesses, churches, libraries, barbershops and other community gathering places from North Carolina to Nevada, providing a rare and important opportunity to hear and learn from voices too often at the margins of America’s political debate.

This is the first in a series of reports on the Black Census, focusing on the most pressing economic and criminal justice issues among Black Census respondents, with a spotlight on how respondents are engaged in the electoral process.
I did not read your lengthy post-its not the information, its your tone. Here is some info you'll like-there are just as many black racists percentage wise as whites. Think about that.

There are far too many whites here arguing with things said by blacks without having read any information. And while I doubt if those who are only here because they can talk their racist trash without getting their teeth busted will read these facts, be forewarned that off topic posts will be reported immediately.

You are about to begin looking at information from a report named "More Black than Blue: Politics and Power in the 2019 Black Census" by the Black Futures Lab

"The Black Futures Lab’s Black Census Project is the largest survey of Black people conducted in the United States since Reconstruction. Reached through online outreach methods and community partnerships, over 30,000 Black people from across the country participated in the Black Census Project, providing experiences, views and opinions about politics, society, and the opportunities and challenges facing Black communities and the nation. The Black Census Project amplifies the concerns and aspirations of the most politically and civically engaged Black adults in the U.S., revealing issues critical to activating and engaging Black communities in the years ahead."

To conduct the Census, the Black Futures Lab worked in partnership with more than 30 grassroots organizations serving Black communities nationwide. The Black Futures Lab also partnered with 2 of the largest online civil rights organizations serving Black communities and their allies— PushBlack and Color of Change. As a result, the Black Census includes populations that are usually not represented or are underrepresented in traditional surveys, such as homeless people, incarcerated people, LGBTQ people, Black Republicans and conservatives, Black immigrants, and mixed-raced people with a Black parent, among others.

The Black Census is not a traditional probabilistic survey sample, which often fails to fully represent populations whose experiences are important to understanding the complexity of Black life. Instead, the Black Census utilized unique survey collection methods that drew on robust online networks and sent local organizers into Black businesses, churches, libraries, barbershops and other community gathering places from North Carolina to Nevada, providing a rare and important opportunity to hear and learn from voices too often at the margins of America’s political debate.

This is the first in a series of reports on the Black Census, focusing on the most pressing economic and criminal justice issues among Black Census respondents, with a spotlight on how respondents are engaged in the electoral process.
I did not read your lengthy post-its not the information, its your tone. Here is some info you'll like-there are just as many black racists percentage wise as whites. Think about that.

No, there are not as many black racists as whites because you are calling the response blacks have to racism from whites racism. And you really have some nerve to try telling me how I am supposed to talk about this in a way you want to hear it. So fuck you.

Forum List

Back