Theme song "We are a Champion" was not authorized by Queen ~ Trump camp get your shit together

Freddie Mercury wrote the song. He is dead and burning in hell for ignoring the Bible on homosexuality. The rest of Queen can go to hell with their new homosexual lead singer. Trump can do as he pleases with the song.
how do you know he is in hell steve?.....did you go and see for yourself?....
he had to edit his post. he didn't know freddie mercury was gay
I knew he was gay. I edited to trash him more.
you neglected to trash him at all in your first post
but i guess 'some' is more than 'none'

Freddy seemed like a cool dude.......great voice.......

I wish they would stop playing it at all political events. I like Queen, but the song has been way played-out. Pretty corny at this point. It's one of the reasons i don't like Conventions. They're just re-run tv shows.
yep. like last night, i could swear I'd seen at least part of it back in 2008...

You did. Corny re-run tv shows. I don't wanna hear that song at a political event or sporting event ever again.

Freddie Mercury wrote the song. He is dead and burning in hell for ignoring the Bible on homosexuality. The rest of Queen can go to hell with their new homosexual lead singer. Trump can do as he pleases with the song.
He lived the life of no morals. He chose to live a degenerate life ignoring Gods word. He chose evil. He chose the ways of Satan.
so you knew him personally?....

Trump is paying big bucks to have his team run the RNC smoothly, and come out smelling good.
I think Trump is throwing tables, pots and pans in the back round..
Who ever is responsible with be executed within the year.

No doubt the same staffer responsible for keeping the plane's registration current.
And writing Simka's speech.

But vy vould Trump use zong of sexual deviant? Ze motives must be free fruum anti-social bourgeoisie teeching

Well I think it was more the chorus......and to irritate people.....score one for the Trumpster

I wish they would stop playing it at all political events. I like Queen, but the song has been way played-out. Pretty corny at this point. It's one of the reasons i don't like Conventions. They're just re-run tv shows.
yep. like last night, i could swear I'd seen at least part of it back in 2008...

Nah no columns.....I hope Trump arrives on a train and walks through a gate in a giant wall.......

Please, no fake columns. That shit was so lame. Obama as 'Caesar.' What a joke.

And what exactly does this song have to do with homosexuality, McBigot? Or any sexuality?

You did. Corny re-run tv shows. I don't wanna hear that song at a political event or sporting event ever again.

I understand, but modern music......I'll take the rerun

Nah no columns.....I hope Trump arrives on a train and walks through a gate in a giant wall.......

a narrative you folk invented

And what exactly does this song have to do with homosexuality, McBigot? Or any sexuality?

Well some people say the champions are gays....but even if it is....I interpret it as winners......not homos.

Yeah if he knew jesus, he's good regardless of who he did the horizontal bop with....

If not......well as a christian....I hope he was.
hey us catholic kids back when were told by the priest that masturbating will make you go blind......its been 50+ years and i can still see.....those fuckers lied to us!....

a narrative you folk invented

Yep we photoshopped columns in...and made him rise...yeah that was all us right wingers

No he cannot. He didn't write it, he doesn't own it. Brian May owns it.

Seven musicians have told Trump to stop using their music at his rallies, including his friend Dee Snider from Twisted Sister, because all of them do not want their music associated with the racist statement of Donald Trump.

Freddie Mercury has been named as the greatest voice of the 20th century. The man was a genius performer, and a great writer. You say the song worked great for Trump. To me, it was a reminder that Republicans oppose equal rights for homosexuals, but aren't above stealing their work.

I wish they would stop playing it at all political events. I like Queen, but the song has been way played-out. Pretty corny at this point. It's one of the reasons i don't like Conventions. They're just re-run tv shows. You've seen & heard all the Bullshite before. No originality at all. The only time i'll tune in at all, will be when Trump speaks. He at least says something. He's a little different. I like listening to him.

It's always been a stupid song. It's about an insecure loser bragging on himself. Small finger... uh, I mean small wonder Rump used it. It fits his whiny little narcissistic obsession.

Actual "champions" don't need to highlight their accomplishments --- it's already obvious. If you have to go out of your way to make the point.... then it just might be it isn't there.

Sarah Palin got in trouble for doing the same thing with Heart. I believe Rump also used Neil Young without permission a while back IIRC. Then there was Rash Limjob using Rush. I'm sure there are more.

I can't imagine why all these musicians would object to being associated with this crowd, can you?

I would have preferred "Ogor Battle: The March of the Black Queen" Bad ass tune...

I would think the theme from "Hair" would be appropriate.

No wait wait --- I got it. I got Rump's entrance music right here.

Orange Blossom Special. :eusa_dance:

Yeah if he knew jesus, he's good regardless of who he did the horizontal bop with....

If not......well as a christian....I hope he was.
hey us catholic kids back when were told by the priest that masturbating will make you go blind......its been 50+ years and i can still see.....those fuckers lied to us!....

Lolo...and thank God.......if all that was true, I would be in YUUUUGE trouble!!!!

Forum List

Back