Theme song "We are a Champion" was not authorized by Queen ~ Trump camp get your shit together

Freddie Mercury wrote the song. He is dead and burning in hell for ignoring the Bible on homosexuality. The rest of Queen can go to hell with their new homosexual lead singer. Trump can do as he pleases with the song.

Freddie Mercury wrote the song. He is dead and burning in hell for ignoring the Bible on homosexuality. The rest of Queen can go to hell with their new homosexual lead singer. Trump can do as he pleases with the song.
how do you know he is in hell steve?.....did you go and see for yourself?....

Trump is paying big bucks to have his team run the RNC smoothly, and come out smelling good.
I think Trump is throwing tables, pots and pans in the back round..
Who ever is responsible with be executed within the year.

I wish they would stop playing it at all political events. I like Queen, but the song has been way played-out. Pretty corny at this point. It's one of the reasons i don't like Conventions. They're just re-run tv shows. You've seen & heard all the Bullshite before. No originality at all. The only time i'll tune in at all, will be when Trump speaks. He at least says something. He's a little different. I like listening to him.

he had to edit his post. he didn't know freddie mercury was gay

He lived the life of no morals. He chose to live a degenerate life ignoring Gods word. He chose evil. He chose the ways of Satan.

I wish they would stop playing it at all political events. I like Queen, but the song has been way played-out. Pretty corny at this point. It's one of the reasons i don't like Conventions. They're just re-run tv shows.
yep. like last night, i could swear I'd seen at least part of it back in 2008...

I knew he was gay. I edited to trash him more.

I wish they would stop playing it at all political events. I like Queen, but the song has been way played-out. Pretty corny at this point. It's one of the reasons i don't like Conventions. They're just re-run tv shows. You've seen & heard all the Bullshite before. No originality at all. The only time i'll tune in at all, will be when Trump speaks. He at least says something. He's a little different. I like listening to him.

Well said, I agree 100% a 100% ( Bernie's quote) :rofl:

I knew he was gay. I juat
your post doesn't reflect that

Trump is paying big bucks to have his team run the RNC smoothly, and come out smelling good.
I think Trump is throwing tables, pots and pans in the back round..
Who ever is responsible with be executed within the year.

No...but if Hillary had anything happen to her at her convention she'd have a stroke.

Yeah if he knew jesus, he's good regardless of who he did the horizontal bop with....

If not......well as a christian....I hope he was.

I knew he was gay. I edited to trash him more.
you neglected to trash him at all in your first post
but i guess 'some' is more than 'none'

I wish they would stop playing it at all political events. I like Queen, but the song has been way played-out. Pretty corny at this point. It's one of the reasons i don't like Conventions. They're just re-run tv shows.
yep. like last night, i could swear I'd seen at least part of it back in 2008...

Nah no columns.....I hope Trump arrives on a train and walks through a gate in a giant wall.......

But vy vould Trump use zong of sexual deviant? Ze motives must be free fruum anti-social bourgeoisie teeching

Ah, the Rule of Law checks in.

Forum List

Back