Their Will Only Be Violence

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
If Trump wins,

Blacks and Hispanics have no problem getting violent and the liberal whitey's are trying hard to prove they can be too.

If Trump wins there will be massive violence

If Hillary wins there will be no violence

I wonder how many whites are voting for Hillary because they are scared of the "minority" violence?

If Trump wins,

Blacks and Hispanics have no problem getting violent and the liberal whitey's are trying hard to prove they can be too.

I wonder how many whites are voting for Hillary because they are scared of the "minority" violence?

You know dude........the professional instigators may start shit like that but wouldn't last long. A few people will get their faces blown off by people defending themselves when it wasn't expected and the professional agitators, being paid for this activity, will be long gone! Blacks have long known they cant go the massive violence route because they cant hide.

What a sorry excuse for a political discussion, and by extention, for a political system.

• Banned
Blacks can and will riot anytime they feel like it, but instead of it being just one city it will be many cities at the same time.

I just hope a lot of whitey liberals get hurt

What a sorry excuse for a political discussion, and by extention, for a political system.
What would you prefer?
I do think we will not have violence, except perhaps in the Senate and House chambers. They were getting pretty agitated before the break.

If Trump loses, there is gonna be violence.

Where is it going to come from? All the rubes that got suckered in by con artist Trump who will believe that the only reason Trump lost is because the election was rigged.

You wouldn't believe what I heard from some Trump supporter at the voting place today.

Blacks can and will riot anytime they feel like it, but instead of it being just one city it will be many cities at the same time.

We could easily survive loosing 12% of that population. The nation would be better off without them. Bring it on, Dude.

The semi-literate hoards of Dirty Donald supporters are far more likly to resort to violence, should their chosen Messiah fail.
And, judging by the inability to distinguish between homophones, you guys are almost certainly very well-armed...

We could easily survive loosing 12% of that population. The nation would be better off without them. Bring it on, Dude.

So, you'd like to see another civil war?

'Their', 'cant', 'loosing' ?
Hock some of those weapons, take a basic literacy course, and you might be a bit more employable.

Wouldn't last but about a week. There's enough firepower in the gun racks in the backs of pickup trucks in Alabama to take out 12% of the population.

If Trump loses, there is gonna be violence.

Where is it going to come from? All the rubes that got suckered in by con artist Trump who will believe that the only reason Trump lost is because the election was rigged.

You wouldn't believe what I heard from some Trump supporter at the voting place today.
Oh dear. Against what/whom/where?
A march on Washington? Burn Chappaqua, New York?

Wouldn't last but about a week. There's enough firepower in the gun racks in the backs of pickup trucks in Alabama to take out 12% of the population.
Would that achieve their ends?

If Trump wins,

Remember Trump says law and order. Minorities will be arrested and prosecuted like they should have been in Ferguson and Baltimore.

The semi-literate hoards of Dirty Donald supporters are far more likly to resort to violence, should their chosen Messiah fail.
And, judging by the inability to distinguish between homophones, you guys are almost certainly very well-armed...
There are a lot of Trump supporters here, mostly died in the wool Republicans and while I don't agree with them, they aren't semi-literate or dirty. Well, not mostly. Starting a class war isn't a good idea.

Would that achieve their ends?

I don't know. Ask the Black man who says theat the Blacks can and will riot anytime. It would achieve the end of his BS.

Forum List

Back