PETA Suicide And Terrorism Watch: Arby's Adds Venison Steak Sandwiches To It's Menu

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I can't wait to try one of these out. I have a freezer full of deer meat from last year and plan on adding more next month when season opens. This is a very brilliant move by Arby's. I can't think of any other fast food restaurant doing this. On the other hand, expect PETA to go insane over this and protest. The members are are very unhinged and considered domestic terrorist. Beware of these people when you go get a Venison Steak sandwich at Arby's.

Arby's adds deer meat to menu in 6 states

Venison is good. Arby's is using free range farmed meat, no different than raising beef, bison or ostrich

I'd eat venison over beef, much better for you as well.

You know, venison is a type of meat that if you don't prepare it right, it doesn't taste good.

Trusting a fast food place to fix wild game properly is a risk.

Besides..............if you let venison get cold, it ends up covered in tallow. Not ideal for fast food.

You know, venison is a type of meat that if you don't prepare it right, it doesn't taste good.

Besides..............if you let venison get cold, it ends up covered in tallow. Not ideal for fast food.

"farm raised"

"farm raised"

Farm raised isn't going to change the properties of the meat, it's still venison, it will still get tallow when it gets cold.

I love venison, but I wouldn't eat it from Arby's.

Nor anything else on their menu. That place is disgusting.
Arby's is one of the highest quality fast food restaurants in America. The fact that you don't know that proves you are an idiot.

• Banned
Last edited:
I love venison, but I wouldn't eat it from Arby's.

Nor anything else on their menu. That place is disgusting.
Arby's is one of the highest quality fast food restaurants in America. The fact that you don't know that proves you are an idiot.

Dunno if I think Arby's is one of the highest quality fast food restaurants in America, I'd have to see a link for that, but I do think they have some decent fast food.

I like their French Dip and their Gyros the best.

Still dunno if I would trust them to prepare venison right though. I'd be worried about it getting cold and turning into a wax puck.

I can't wait to try one of these out. I have a freezer full of deer meat from last year and plan on adding more next month when season opens. This is a very brilliant move by Arby's. I can't think of any other fast food restaurant doing this. On the other hand, expect PETA to go insane over this and protest. The members are are very unhinged and considered domestic terrorist. Beware of these people when you go get a Venison Steak sandwich at Arby's.

Arby's adds deer meat to menu in 6 states

Those are pen raised deer I'm pretty sure.

Forum List

Back