The Zionist Hypocristy is astounding and never ends

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Israel marks anniversary of Nazi defeat

Thousands of veterans participated in official ceremony marking 70 years since defeat of Nazi Germany; Netanyahu, Rivlin and Ya'alon speak at event.

More than 1,000 World War II veterans took part in the event, many of them over the age of 90. The various veterans who attended fought for the US, British or Soviet army during the war, while tens of thousands of Jews who fought in various underground organizations as partisans. (not to mention the 1.5 mil who fought in the actual war- we have to conclude that the polish Jews as one rabbi said were the sinners who were sacrificed for the homeland )

Ya'alon, who also praised the fighters, brought up the topic of Iran and said:

"Seventy years later, we must remember that a country that openly discloses its intention to destroy another country – means it. A regime that supports terrorism and spreads it around the entire world – it is a necessity to act against it in various ways in order to stop its intentions."

( why the Zionist regime is destroying the Palestine and has been terrorized the globe with false flags and
hired mercenaries, rather sickening, and to think so many were fighting in WWII, and yet so many Jews died , the Masters of Deceit)

Israel marks anniversary of Nazi defeat - Israel News Ynetnews

Thousands of veterans participated in official ceremony marking 70 years since defeat of Nazi Germany; Netanyahu, Rivlin and Ya'alon speak at event.

More than 1,000 World War II veterans took part in the event, many of them over the age of 90. The various veterans who attended fought for the US, British or Soviet army during the war, while tens of thousands of Jews who fought in various underground organizations as partisans. (not to mention the 1.5 mil who fought in the actual war- we have to conclude that the polish Jews as one rabbi said were the sinners who were sacrificed for the homeland )

"Seventy years later, we must remember that a country that openly discloses its intention to destroy another country – means it. A regime that supports terrorism and spreads it around the entire world – it is a necessity to act against it in various ways in order to stop its intentions."

( why the Zionist regime is destroying the Palestine and has been terrorized the globe with false flags and
hired mercenaries, rather sickening, and to think so many were fighting in WWII, and yet so many Jews died , the Masters of Deceit)

1972407_10152103014303602_7680903103146536903_n.jpg

What they did to the Germans right after the war and since the war is sickening. How many innocent Germans died in the war, and how many died in battle and at he hands of the Soviets, Eisenhower and Churchill afterwards. Then we get the cold war from Stalin.
For the life of me how our country sided with Stalin when he had mass murdered millions of his own people is beyond me, but lets not forget about the soviet Jews and the Zionist also had FDR eating from their hands . Makes me ill when I think of it.

What they did to the Germans right after the war and since the war is sickening. How many innocent Germans died in the war, and how many died in battle and at he hands of the Soviets, Eisenhower and Churchill afterwards. Then we get the cold war from Stalin.
For the life of me how our country sided with Stalin when he had mass murdered millions of his own people is beyond me, but lets not forget about the soviet Jews and the Zionist also had FDR eating from their hands . Makes me ill when I think of it.
If it makes you ill, a dose of strychnine will cure it.

377929880a0.jpg

Come back with your sob story after you have TEN MILLION dead muslims.

Maybe you Palestinian Muslims shouldn't have sided with the Nazis?

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

They basically sided with all the evil the world offered. Sided with the Soviets, sided with Sadam, sided with Iran's Ayatollahs, sided with Castro, sided with Ghadaffi....etc. etc. etc.

They basically sided with all the evil the world offered. Sided with the Soviets, sided with Sadam, sided with Iran's Ayatollahs, sided with Castro, sided with Ghadaffi....etc. etc. etc.
And the US are now mates with Iran,Cuba,Russia and Iraq....SO YOUR POINT IS ???????????

And the US are now mates with Iran,Cuba,Russia and Iraq....SO YOUR POINT IS ???????????
Come on Roudy,you are dealing with me....wakey,wakey........

wrong.

I do not pretend to feel any concern for the Palestinians. If the Arabs cared they would make it easy for Palestinians to move to their countries.

The Germans had it coming. I say that as one whose ancestors came from Germany.

Germany should have never been allowed to exist after WWII. They are nasty, disgusting people who have terrorized humanity throughout history. Dangerous, dangerous people. Never trust a German and be cautious of anyone who has German ancestry.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

I do not pretend to feel any concern for the Palestinians. If the Arabs cared they would make it easy for Palestinians to move to their countries.

Why should they move? Hey were moving in, now move. What craziness. The Pals have more ownership to the land than the Zionist.

Germany should have never been allowed to exist after WWII. They are nasty, disgusting people who have terrorized humanity throughout history. Dangerous, dangerous people. Never trust a German and be cautious of anyone who has German ancestry.

Yes Russians are so much better. Never trust a commie jew.

The Germans had it coming. I say that as one whose ancestors came from Germany.

No they did not.

That is the next Zionist plan and using Americans to do it.

Stalin and the Bolsheviks were the worst mass murderers. The only reason they took Germany down, is it was more a threat to Britain and Jews hated Christians , and still do. Look what they did to the Christians in Russia.

Germans didn't kill their own, oh why are so many jews flocking to Germany now, lower cost of living and free education. Jews like to live off of others.

Better make it 500 million dead muslims to get the pro rata figures, just under half of Europes remaining Jews were killed during WW2. The soviets murdered more before WW2 than the Germans did during WW2.

They showed that arab muslims how to wait it out and achieve the right result.

Forum List

Back