Israel’s moral dilemma over accepting Holocaust reparations

the scandal of the $57 million embezzled over a 15-year period by Claims Conference employees in the New York head office. I maintained that it was outrageous that the management responsible for overseeing these funds failed to accept any responsibility or accountability. Instead, they shamelessly manipulated the board to carry resolutions expressing “complete confidence in the leadership and management,” extolling their purported “commitment to the principles of transparency... integrity, fairness, accountability, dialogue and... the highest ethical standards.”
Exposed A devastating new Claims Conference scandal - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

There's No business like Shoah Business

Let me play the victim card again.
You clowns always been a big fans of Israel claiming that it's all about "The actions" of Israel to be addressed for criticism and it has nothing to do with the fact Jews involved, this is also why you bothered to involve all these ridiculous fairy tales in the Israeli -Palestinian conflict (remember the subject is the conflict right?) and not because this is about Jews which you always got something bad to say about,.not because you're just a primitive racists.. so let me ask you again why you still disagree to be titled with 'clowns'?

You clowns always been a big fans of Israel claiming that it's all about "The actions" of Israel to be addressed for criticism and it has nothing to do with the fact Jews involved, this is also why you bothered to involve all these ridiculous fairy tales in the Israeli -Palestinian conflict (remember the subject is the conflict right?) and not because this is about Jews which you always got something bad to say about,.not because you're just a primitive racists.. so let me ask you again why you still disagree to be titled with 'clowns'?
Hold on Danny,We all realize the history of the Jews(under the Nazis) was probably the worst........but there is NO excuse for Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians over the past 70 years at all.......even to the extent of telling generations of Israelis that Palestine was uninhabited........their mantra during this period has been to DEMONIZE this wonderful race,of Semitic people,cousins in fact of the real Jews themselves. I first went to Israel in 1969...the Jews and Palestinians got on very well at that period........I find it amazing that Zionists and their ilk NEVER get stuck into the Germans...why is that.steve

Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.

Hold on Danny,We all realize the history of the Jews(under the Nazis) was probably the worst........but there is NO excuse for Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians over the past 70 years at all.......even to the extent of telling generations of Israelis that Palestine was uninhabited........their mantra during this period has been to DEMONIZE this wonderful race,of Semitic people,cousins in fact of the real Jews themselves. I first went to Israel in 1969...the Jews and Palestinians got on very well at that period........I find it amazing that Zionists and their ilk NEVER get stuck into the Germans...why is that.steve

What about the treatment of Jews under islam, is that not worse than what happened under Hitler. Or are you again trying to hide the truth about Islamic brutality, barbarism, violence and mental problems. The mantra's of the arab muslims include such gems as " KILL THE JEWS ", "STRIKE OF THEIR HEADS " and " FIRST THE SATURDAY PEOPLE< THEN THE SUNDAY PEOPLE "
Old grievances take a long time to die, and after 1400 years of islamonazi terrorism the Jews are finally fighting back and the muslims don't like it.

In the early 1950’s a moral debate divided the nascent State of Israel. Should it, in economic dire straits as it was at the time, accept Holocaust reparations from West Germany?

The Moral Dilemma over Holocaust Reparations

Why not when other nations took them, today Greece is demanding the return of money stolen by Germany with interest. Is that any different ?
Not to the extent Israel did,your comparision is flawed.

Then you have not read the latest news have you on how much Greece demanded Germany pay them in one lump sum ?

I Never had any problem of any sort with anyone being pro-Palestinian, I actually encourage that people would become a productive minds and look up for the weaker and aim to improve societies over counter productive minds that only deal with blaming, grudge and negativity. Here is my problem, those riding the pro-Palestinian tide and strangely happen to be an Holocaust deniers, 9/11 conspirators, and Blood Libels source while abusing the poor and innocents of the Palestinians(and everyone else) are the problem and will always be a source for provocations and irresponsibility.

Forum List

Back