The Zionist Hypocristy is astounding and never ends

Israel marks anniversary of Nazi defeat

Thousands of veterans participated in official ceremony marking 70 years since defeat of Nazi Germany; Netanyahu, Rivlin and Ya'alon speak at event.

More than 1,000 World War II veterans took part in the event, many of them over the age of 90. The various veterans who attended fought for the US, British or Soviet army during the war, while tens of thousands of Jews who fought in various underground organizations as partisans. (not to mention the 1.5 mil who fought in the actual war- we have to conclude that the polish Jews as one rabbi said were the sinners who were sacrificed for the homeland )

Ya'alon, who also praised the fighters, brought up the topic of Iran and said:

"Seventy years later, we must remember that a country that openly discloses its intention to destroy another country – means it. A regime that supports terrorism and spreads it around the entire world – it is a necessity to act against it in various ways in order to stop its intentions."

( why the Zionist regime is destroying the Palestine and has been terrorized the globe with false flags and
hired mercenaries, rather sickening, and to think so many were fighting in WWII, and yet so many Jews died , the Masters of Deceit)

Israel marks anniversary of Nazi defeat - Israel News Ynetnews

Maybe you Palestinian Muslims shouldn't have sided with the Nazis?

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

They basically sided with all the evil the world offered. Sided with the Soviets, sided with Sadam, sided with Iran's Ayatollahs, sided with Castro, sided with Ghadaffi....etc. etc. etc.

Stalin and the Bolsheviks were the worst mass murderers. The only reason they took Germany down, is it was more a threat to Britain and Jews hated Christians , and still do. Look what they did to the Christians in Russia.

Then look at what they did to the Jews of Russia, and that was passed on to the Germans in 1933 as a good faith gesture. Between Russia and Germany 16 million Jews were murdered.

Germany should have never been allowed to exist after WWII. They are nasty, disgusting people who have terrorized humanity throughout history. Dangerous, dangerous people. Never trust a German and be cautious of anyone who has German ancestry.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

Germans didn't kill their own, oh why are so many jews flocking to Germany now, lower cost of living and free education. Jews like to live off of others.

Then you have not read any of the history books about Germany in the 1930's - 1940's

Thousands of veterans participated in official ceremony marking 70 years since defeat of Nazi Germany; Netanyahu, Rivlin and Ya'alon speak at event.

More than 1,000 World War II veterans took part in the event, many of them over the age of 90. The various veterans who attended fought for the US, British or Soviet army during the war, while tens of thousands of Jews who fought in various underground organizations as partisans. (not to mention the 1.5 mil who fought in the actual war- we have to conclude that the polish Jews as one rabbi said were the sinners who were sacrificed for the homeland )

"Seventy years later, we must remember that a country that openly discloses its intention to destroy another country – means it. A regime that supports terrorism and spreads it around the entire world – it is a necessity to act against it in various ways in order to stop its intentions."

( why the Zionist regime is destroying the Palestine and has been terrorized the globe with false flags and
hired mercenaries, rather sickening, and to think so many were fighting in WWII, and yet so many Jews died , the Masters of Deceit)

Whats the name of the Jewish man who left you at the altar?

I would love to see your examples of how Israel terrorized the globe with false flag and hired mercenaries"

Germany should have never been allowed to exist after WWII. They are nasty, disgusting people who have terrorized humanity throughout history. Dangerous, dangerous people. Never trust a German and be cautious of anyone who has German ancestry.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

Germans didn't kill their own, oh why are so many jews flocking to Germany now, lower cost of living and free education. Jews like to live off of others.

So when people move to another country because of lower costs, it means they are living off others? Your logic is almost as demented as you.

Whats the name of the Jewish man who left you at the altar?

Moishe Bernstein. It was because of him she converted to Islam and slept with all the men at the local mosque. Bad Jew! Bad Jew!

I would love to see your examples of how Israel terrorized the globe with false flag and hired mercenaries"

So would I, but like all morons that post LIES this will be ignored and more lies posted

What they did to the Germans right after the war and since the war is sickening. How many innocent Germans died in the war, and how many died in battle and at he hands of the Soviets, Eisenhower and Churchill afterwards. Then we get the cold war from Stalin.
For the life of me how our country sided with Stalin when he had mass murdered millions of his own people is beyond me, but lets not forget about the soviet Jews and the Zionist also had FDR eating from their hands . Makes me ill when I think of it.

I don't see how FDR was eating out of the Jews' hands, when he refused to bomb the railway tracks running to Auschwitz.

It's not hypocrisy, it's just a reminder of what would the Palestinians would have done to us given the possibility.

But thanks for the deep concern.

Do you think the Palestinians had no right to defend themselves and attempt to stop the Zionist invasion/colonization of their land?

They basically sided with all the evil the world offered. Sided with the Soviets, sided with Sadam, sided with Iran's Ayatollahs, sided with Castro, sided with Ghadaffi....etc. etc. etc.

Ottomans.

What they did to the Germans right after the war and since the war is sickening. How many innocent Germans died in the war, and how many died in battle and at he hands of the Soviets, Eisenhower and Churchill afterwards. Then we get the cold war from Stalin.
For the life of me how our country sided with Stalin when he had mass murdered millions of his own people is beyond me, but lets not forget about the soviet Jews and the Zionist also had FDR eating from their hands . Makes me ill when I think of it.

I don't see how FDR was eating out of the Jews' hands, when he refused to bomb the railway tracks running to Auschwitz.

Ever think the holocaust was fabricated-not saying a lot of people , jews included didn't die, but that is what war is, esp. when done on your homeland. I mean Ben Gurion didn't care either.

It's not hypocrisy, it's just a reminder of what would the Palestinians would have done to us given the possibility.

Do you think the Palestinians had no right to defend themselves and attempt to stop the Zionist invasion/colonization of their land?

No more than you think the indigenous Jews had no right to declare independence on the land granted to them by the LoN mandate of Palestine. And then invite other Jews to migrate and settle on the land

Ottomans.

So you admit they were not indigenous Palestinians then but invading colonisers taking the land from the Jews who had lived there for over 4000 years

Ever think the holocaust was fabricated-not saying a lot of people , jews included didn't die, but that is what war is, esp. when done on your homeland. I mean Ben Gurion didn't care either.

Do you mean like the death and destruction in gaza has been fabricated?

The Jews had FDR eating from their hands? Ever hear of the St. Louis? You are nothing but a Anti Semetic Uneducated Moron

The Jews had FDR eating from their hands? Ever hear of the St. Louis? You are nothing but a Anti Semetic Uneducated Moron

Of course, also they were communist. Ben Gurion refused to save Polish Jews children , the state of Israel was more important.

The Great Depression had left millions of people in the United States unemployed and fearful of competition for the scarce few jobs available. It also fueled antisemitism, xenophobia, nativism, and isolationism. A Fortune Magazine poll at the time indicated that 83 percent of Americans opposed relaxing restrictions on immigration. President Roosevelt could have issued an executive order to admit the St. Louis refugees, but this general hostility to immigrants, the gains of isolationist Republicans in the Congressional elections of 1938, and Roosevelt's consideration of running for an unprecedented third term as president were among the political considerations that militated against taking this extraordinary step in an unpopular cause.

Voyage of the St. Louis

(of course this is from the holocaust site which says the top US generals were anti semties which made the US army anti semties as well) Seems I'm in good company.

According to the article Americans were already anti semitic, why?? Ever ask yourself WHY?

Since there was no Palestine or Palestinian land, no. Jews were return to their ancestral homeland as they have for 2000 years. The land belonged to the Ottomans for 700 years and the. The British, both of which acknowledged the Jewish history in the land. The Arabs, led by the Nazi mufti wanted to turn the land into yet another Islamic shithole and did not succeed.

Since there was no Palesrine or Palestinian land, no. Jews were return to their ancestral homeland as they have for 2000 years. The land belonged to the Ottomans for 700 years and the. The British, both of which acknowledged the Jewish history in the land, and that Arabs were the invaders.

The only reason the British said the Jews and can go and have a homeland there, and living among the people there were because no other country wanted them. The Brits never meant for the Jews to swarms in like bees. Then of course, they got rid of the Brits there as well. You wonder why anti-Semitism, you can't be trusted.

Forum List

Back