The Worst Thing You Did as a Kid (Original)

*grin* I won at a bible scripture contest, he got jealous and accused me of cheating. I don't lie, even though my mother taught us how to so well, and I don't cheat. So, I smacked him, he smacked me back and pinned me, thinking he was all that. I pulled out a knife and jabbed him faster than he could even see. Of course I never like the little punk anyway, holier than thou people always piss me off.

I like the irony that you won at a bible scripture contest, yet you get pissed off by holier than thou people.

:lol:

I almost killed my brother, and still to this day don't feel bad about it.

Details....

*grin* I won at a bible scripture contest, he got jealous and accused me of cheating. I don't lie, even though my mother taught us how to so well, and I don't cheat. So, I smacked him, he smacked me back and pinned me, thinking he was all that. I pulled out a knife and jabbed him faster than he could even see. Of course I never like the little punk anyway, holier than thou people always piss me off.

So you knifed your brother.... wow. I used to fight with my brother for fun.

My brother "let" me drive on his new mini bike (but he had to sit on the back). I gunned it going up a hill and when we were free falling, he fell off the back. Broke his arm. I felt really bad, but he never held it against me. Just let me ride by myself.....

Oh come on.

We went a story with "malice" and "intent"

You can do better :tongue:

um... I 'intended' to scare him....and I laughed with 'malice' until I found out he was really hurt..... :(

Did I mention BB gun wars? Painful. The seige of Juniors back yard was legendary. We surrounded him in his little playhouse and took shifts keeping him pinned down in there with the BB guns. We never caught him being cruel to puppies again. Of course, we all got our asses whipped for the busted window in his Dad's '65 Mustang too.

I fed my sister rabbit droppings in her little box of raisins. She only ate one. Pretty quick on the uptake.

When I was 5, and my brother was 3, I tried to give him away. Took him on a walk through the neighborhood, stopping at every house around the block I knew that didn't have kids, and asked them if they wanted a little boy... :redface:

When I was 5, and my brother was 3, I tried to give him away. Took him on a walk through the neighborhood, stopping at every house around the block I knew that didn't have kids, and asked them if they wanted a little boy... :redface:

Any takers?

Any takers?

Surprisingly, no. He was blond/blue, so I have no idea why. He even looked happy, and untortured... Course, I told him we were just trying to find some kids to play with... :eusa_whistle:

I am a VERY stubborn person. One year I made my next older brother mad at me and he caught me alone in the back of the Camper. He about ripped my arm off trying to get me to apologize. Never did. He gave up after a long while and settled for beating me.

I routinely had to sit for long times at the dinner table. I am a very picky eater. When Dad was home he would try to make me eat crap I didn't like. We always ended with the " you can't leave the table till you eat it" talk. Then hours later he would come spank me cause I was just sitting there and was NEVER going to eat that crap.

The greatest thing I ever did was as a very small kid, able to get around but still in diapers, I peed the bed so I took off the diaper and went to sleep with Mom and Dad. I got awakened rather rudely by my father, I was on my back peeing up into the air right onto his head. He was not a happy camper. That was back in the days of cloth diapers. They didn't work very well.

They never let me forget that LOL.

Being the angel I am I never did NOTHIN to no one, HONEST.

Ok, I see... something innocent and funny...

A classmate of mine hit me unintentionally in the face just to turn around and see my entire face was bloody.. poor kid was totally in shock. I used to have frequent nose-bleeds as a child.

Hmm.. the worst thing I did...
I beat up a boy my age (I think we were about 9) - kicked him in the nuts and then proceeded kicking as he was on the ground... while I was cheered by kids around me. No injuries and no complaints. He sure left me alone after that... and others too. (They used to make fun of my back brace - corsette - and called me Ninja turtle - Michelangelo :D )

that is it...what you did to your siblings....and none of it was really bad or shocking most of it was sibling shit....

but irene is you are out there....and you went to pine forest high school...i have never forgiven myself nor been able to find you to ask forgiveness and say i was sorry...the one day after high school, that i ran into you ....cory's i think....i wanted to talk but i could see the fear and hate in your eyes...

i am truly sorry for what i did to you.

Last edited:
outside of coercing the kids next door to hold down the bully that beat up my sister constantly, while I hit her with a stick....I did nothing bad, nor did I have anything bad done to me.

I never did anything bad that wasn't a reaction to something bad done to me or somebody I liked or considered to be an underdog ... I'd be the quietest, shyest, most modest kid in the school with mostly a 4.0 GPA. However, a couple of times a few kids went a bit too far, they met an unexpected and violent response.

I remember the fall when I was ten Suzie S. and I were in the woods and we were playing with matches. I realized I was late for dinner, cause it was dusk, and ran down hill only to have my mouth encounter a rusty wire fence. Cut the inside of my upper lip - you know, that piece that kind of holds your lip to your mouth, above the gum line. There's only a wee little bit of skin there now. Surprisingly I didn't get in trouble from the parental units. Go figure.

My cousin wanted to make a catsicle so he poured chocolate syrup on their cat and put it in the freezer. :eek: No worries, his sister took the cat out before he got too chilled.

Forum List

Back