The Worst Thing You Did as a Kid (Original)

D

Dis

...thing you had done to you as a child by someone else?

What's the worst thing you did to someone else as a child?

Me, I had my hair tied in really tight knots by the kid who lived across the alley from me. :evil:

Worst thing I ever did was teaching my brother to ride his skateboard.. He couldn't stay on it, so I super glued his feet to it, and pushed him down the hill of our school playground straight into a metal fence. That's 1 of three times he needed stitches somewhere in his head because of me.

:redface:

Ted H. wanted to kiss me, so Bill B. held a brick and said he was going to hit me in the head with it unless I kissed Ted! :eek: I kissed him on the lips real fast, then took off running as fast as I could!

Oh, and the tied to the basketball goal thing I posted elsewhere, but now we still get a huge laugh over that after all these years.

I think the worst thing I've done as a kid was not let Lisa R. in our little club we neighborhood girls had. She was 2 years younger than us, so we thought we were too "mature" for her to be in our club. Oh, and she's the one who married Kenny, the boy that had tied me to the basketball goal! :lol:

Well, this isn't the worst, but it was fun.

I taped the head of my robot in rock em sock em robots so it wouldn't pop up and beat my brother 20 straight times before he figured it out! :razz:

rockemsockem.jpg

LOL .. I didn't start havoc until 7th grade. But one late night, about midnight, we went to a ladies house who had all those *shudder* garden gnomes. Managed to put them all on her roof without waking her up.

Me, I had my hair tied in really tight knots by the kid who lived across the alley from me. :evil:

Worst thing I ever did was teaching my brother to ride his skateboard.. He couldn't stay on it, so I super glued his feet to it, and pushed him down the hill of our school playground straight into a metal fence. That's 1 of three times he needed stitches somewhere in his head because of me.

When i was 10-12 years old, the older kids used to whip up on me pretty good on a daily basis, talking crap about their momma's probably didn't help me much .....

Ehhh, duct taped punks to telephone poles, made 'em eat rotten apples, threw one kids book bag out of school window, then dumped a bucket of water on him when he went to get it. Only messed with people that had it coming though .............

When i was 10-12 years old, the older kids used to whip up on me pretty good on a daily basis, talking crap about their momma's probably didn't help me much .....

Ehhh, duct taped punks to telephone poles, made 'em eat rotten apples, threw one kids book bag out of school window, then dumped a bucket of water on him when he went to get it. Only messed with people that had it coming though .............

My brother had it all coming. I swear he did. :eusa_angel:

My brother had it all coming. I swear he did. :eusa_angel:

:lol:

One time, I think I was like 10, memory hazy on when exactly, I found out some kid was torturing cats ... always been a cat lover. Anyhow, I threatened to kick his ass in class, he was more than twice my size, well, I showed up. At first he thought he was going to be beating up a girl and wasn't going to do anything, the rest of the class showed and and everyone kicked his ass ... it was funny. Never bothered anyone after that.

I did kick Matt W. in the balls at the movie theatre....:redface: He then hit me and gave me a bloody nose.

We sat together at the lunch table Monday at school.

I did kick Matt W. in the balls at the movie theatre....:redface: He then hit me and gave me a bloody nose.

Ah yeah.. That's back when life was good as long as one girl had a jump rope. Fights in the morning before school, double dutch at recess (which I was Queen of, thankyouverymuch)..

I let Tracey S. bury me in the sand at the beach. I thought it would be fun. After he buried me he set up fire crackers in the sand all around my head and set them off. It was a rather long, scream filled affair. I later cut the brake cable on his go cart with my dads pliers. He broke his collar bone.

Ah yeah.. That's back when life was good as long as one girl had a jump rope. Fights in the morning before school, double dutch at recess (which I was Queen of, thankyouverymuch)..

Mine was dodge ball. I was always thin, scrawny and small, I enjoyed field hockey more.

... come to think of it, the schools I went to were very "ball" oriented ... and kicking or hitting them was always fun.

What's the worst...

You realize that you have asked a question that will result in very uncomfortable silence if someone here decides to be very candid about what happened when they stayed with Uncle Frank for the summer.

Well, this isn't the worst, but it was fun.

I taped the head of my robot in rock em sock em robots so it wouldn't pop up and beat my brother 20 straight times before he figured it out! :razz:

rockemsockem.jpg

Ummm, I stomped on the Rock'em Sock'em robots after my brother broke my Barbie dream house. We both lost. LOL!

What's the worst...

You realize that you have asked a question that will result in very uncomfortable silence if someone here decides to be very candid about what happened when they stayed with Uncle Frank for the summer.

...or when they played house with their neighbor boy, while hiding in a closet behind Mom's wedding dress...? Ooops.. :redface:

Ummm, I stomped on the Rock'em Sock'em robots after my brother broke my Barbie dream house. We both lost. LOL!
When he found the tape, he was so mad he smashed the game with a baseball bat.

As a result he was grounded for two weeks and the final insult was, it was his game. :razz:

My sister cut all the hair off one side of my head. I retaliated by stabbing her in the head with the scissors.

As a teenager, I took a group of alcohol impaired friends snipe hunting at night through several pastures and abandoned them in a pre-civil war era cemetary.

My sister cut all the hair off one side of my head. I retaliated by stabbing her in the head with the scissors.

As a teenager, I took a group of alcohol impaired friends snipe hunting at night through several pastures and abandoned them in a pre-civil war era cemetary.

Innocent fun doesn't count! :tongue:

Forum List

Back