The worlds Trucker Rebellion thread

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Since the lame stream media is staying silent, it falls to the people...the world over...to do the reporting.

1643610693294.png

Another thread. Can be merged with this one, or mine with his. Doesn't matter, as long as WE THE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD are informed.

Since you aren't allowed to have access to my Stay Informed thread, they covered the Canadian portion of this.

Freedom Convoy Prepares to Roll Over Mandates - #NewWorldNextWeek​

Interview 1691 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato

Corbett • 01/28/2022
This week on the New World Next Week: OSHA withdraws the (temporary) big biz vaxx mandates; the Freedom Convoy prepares to roll into Ottawa; and the BBC license fee system is set to come to an end in 2027.

Story #1: Biden Withdraws Covid Vaccination, Testing Regulations Aimed at Large Businesses

Story #2: Why An Anti-Vaccine Mandate Trucker Convoy Is Driving Across Canada

Story #3: UK Government to Phase Out BBC TV License Extortion Racket By 2027

I find it sad, pitiful, and at the same time thrilled that it took TRUCKERS to start this rebellion. Not our own soldiers refusing to go against what their oath stated when sworn in and doing mutiny against their cabal superiors and goosestepping instead of doing their sworn duty...not joe blow down the street or Jane Doe in her kitchen or workplace...not some government official....it took TRUCKERS to get this ball rolling. God bless them.

The op title is strange......Why the word "threat" used ????? I can understand the "rebellion" word, and why the word "world", as if there is some kind of "World Trucker's Union" ????

How about this for a title - "Trucker's all over the world are standing up for the same reasons, and they are representing the same theme "No More Mandates".

Sound better ?

I just can't stand anything that makes the idea that there is this global community thing going on, and that it is forcing us all into one, and then we are all somehow seen as a huge "threat" or in a "rebellion" together if we stand up. Sure everyone should stand up for freedom, but not be seen by the world as being unionized and a threat as a global citizenry, because it gives the idea to the globalist cabal that we as a global citizenry somehow needs to be controlled. This shouldn't be.

Glad people are standing up, but I wish it was for the finding out the origins of COVID. The world needs or deserves to know, because it has killed so many around the world. To much secrecy surrounding the origins, so one wonder's if that is the real "threat" in the world today ?? Then we keep having these so called variants when even the deadly Ebola virus doesn't last this long when an out break happens, and funny how that break out was contained so fast when it did. We had a few cases in the United States back in the day, and medical staff looked like astronauts when they entered the patient's room. Hmmmm, and then again Ebola wasn't toyed with in a lab either, so maybe it wasn't so transmissible after all, otherwise while in it's original state.
You do you. I will do me. Don't like my thread title? Oh fucking well.

Nothing to get angry about... I like your thread, but do you agree with my thoughts as well ?
Depends on which thought you think I should be agreeing with and frankly, I am too tired to go back and forth with it. I agree with most of what you post. This time? I don't give a damn either way. You want me to change my title, find fault with how I said whatever I said, give suggestions on my title then toss in samples of what I should have posted instead of addressing my intent which you are fully aware of but focused on that instead. NOT IN THE MOOD, beagle. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back