The world waits for Obama to voice his opinion on Gaza

:lol:

Exactly how many people do you think wouldn't perfer Clinton over Bush?

Sometimes think before your fingers move.

I know that there are lots of idiots,, who would prefer Clinton over Bush,, wait for it, they'll make it all come true again..

Israel has a right to retaliate and defend itself. It does not have a right to wholesale slaughter of innocent people. It is an occupying power .. do you recognize the responsibilities of such a distinction?

More importantly, what are the advantages to the American people for our continued biased support and pouring billions of badly needed taxpayer dollars into Isreal?

Hmmm... did I say I support handing out billions in 'aid' to any nation??? Nope... but nice try

Frankly... it is war against Hamas and the other terrorist assholes over there.... and there will be civilian casualties in war... as stated, the little fucking terrorist cowards are so in to their high and mighty cause that they will hide out in civilian populated neighborhood, hospitals, schools, mosques, etc... well guess what.. warn the civilian population that unless they kick out the terrorist assholes, turn them in, turn them over, fight against them being in schools etc and putting civilians in harms way, that they are then forcing Israel to battle them on these very public civilian grounds... and with such an action there is a higher possibility and probability of civilian casualties

Israel will not have the option of waiting for these coward fucks to meet on a field of honor... they won't have the option of the coward terrorists coming to their senses and getting civilians out of the way in their attacks... and Israel sure as FUCK should not stop retaliating against these fuckers just because they have the cowardly tactic of hiding behind children, etc

Last edited:
oh,, really? what if the targets are hiding behind the innocent? how do you know who is innocent?

As an occupying power it has the repsonisibility to develop the intelligence to discover who is doing the shelling. Is that news to you?

America, as the occupying power in Iraq, faced the same standards.

Hmmm... did I say I support handing out billions in 'aid' to any nation??? Nope... but nice try

Frankly... it is war against Hamas and the other terrorist assholes over there.... and there will be civilian casualties in war... as stated, the little fucking terrorist cowards are so in to their high and mighty cause that they will hide out in civilian populated neighborhood, hospitals, schools, mosques, etc... well guess what.. warn the civilian population that unless they kick out the terrorist assholes, turn them in, turn them over, fight against them being in schools etc and putting civilians in harms way, that they are then forcing Israel to battle them on these very public civilian grounds... and with such an action there is a higher possibility and probability of civilian casualties

Israel will not have the option of waiting for these coward fucks to meet on a field of honor... they won't have the option of the coward terrorists coming to their senses and getting civilians out of the way in their attacks... and Israel sure as FUCK should not stop retaliating against these fuckers just because they have the cowardly tactic of hiding behind children, etc

Never said you said it .. I asked what were the advantages .. what is in it for the American people who are increasingly dependent on the rest of the world?

As an occupying power it has the repsonisibility to develop the intelligence to discover who is doing the shelling. Is that news to you?

America, as the occupying power in Iraq, faced the same standards.

You do not wait and hold off of attacking your enemy until you are 100% sure you will not harm a civilian... for it is an impossibility... there will NEVER be a war where civilians will not get harmed...

Weapons systems are safer than they have ever been before, in terms of the reduction of civilian casualties.... but they will never be perfect.. nor will there ever be the perfect battle plan.. nor the perfect intelligence

"Holding off" like you condone is allowing the terrorists called Hamas to win.. that is not an option

Forum List

Back