The world waits for Obama to voice his opinion on Gaza

and IF obama made a statement the right would blow a fucking gasket....saying who the fuck does he think he is, he's not even in office yet....

he can't win for losing so really what the fuck?!

:lbf the first Jewish President BAC you're a real card....

Get that right... it would be the extremists and the talk hosts... not really all of the right...

I think an incredibly tactful statement in support of Israel, a call for a cease fire that would be upheld (not fucking bloody likely with the Palestinians), etc would not be a bad thing... it is not trying to take the place of the sitting President and it would put forward what his stance is/would be

:lol: how does one just ignore the FACTS? My God willow you really are a fucking idiot aren't you? I know the evidence has been presented too many times to count on all the things Clinton did to thwart terrorism during his tenure as President. and I know you know that the 9/11 report shows that Bush failed to act on several memos which warned of impending attacks on American soil, even going so far as to say they would highjack airplanes and fly them into buildings....fuck what did Bush need a video? :cuckoo:

If Clinton knew it before Bush and in fact passed it on to Bush why the fuck didn't he do something about it in the eight years he was pres?? oh,, yes, he was too busy getting his oral sex. Now who was that lady again in Clinton's admin who passed legislation to prevent the CIA and the FBI from sharing info??? and how i it again that Clinton let them into the country to take flying, not landing, flying lessons in jumbo jets????? how does he justify that? doyathink..

He already stated that he supports Israel's right to defend themselves did he not?

Has Bush made a public statement about this situation?

White House backs Israel's attacks on Gaza Strip - Yahoo! News

Aides to President-elect Barack Obama said Rice and her likely successor, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, had been in contact, and that Obama would discuss the situation with Clinton and James Jones, his incoming national security adviser.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., and other lawmakers also expressed support for Israel's right to defend its citizens against rocket attacks from Hamas.

"As President-elect Obama has made clear time and again, no country should be forced to tolerate attacks on its people," said Sen. Frank R. Lautenberg, D-N.J. "Hamas is abusing the people of Gaza by using their homes as a base for terror operations. The world should no longer tolerate a terrorist government in the Gaza Strip."

Johndroe repeated that Obama was getting daily intelligence briefings and would continue to be kept abreast of the situation. Bush had no immediate plans to speak publicly on the latest violence.

so, someone explain to me why it's more important for PE Obama to speak publicly than it is for our sitting President?

He already stated that he supports Israel's right to defend themselves did he not?

Has Bush made a public statement about this situation?

White House backs Israel's attacks on Gaza Strip - Yahoo! News

so, someone explain to me why it's more important for PE Obama to speak publicly than it is for our sitting President?

Did not say it was MORE important.. .I wish Bush would come out with a strong statement, especially if it would be a TV message with him center screen... along the same lines... support for Israel.. condemnation of the coward fucking terrorist Hamas.. a call for a cease-fire (which won't happen with the Hamas fuckers.. but it is good to show our support for a peaceful end)...

But I also think that being this close to the transition and with all eyes on him, Obama should say something directly about this

Last edited:
If Clinton knew it before Bush and in fact passed it on to Bush why the fuck didn't he do something about it in the eight years he was pres?? oh,, yes, he was too busy getting his oral sex. Now who was that lady again in Clinton's admin who passed legislation to prevent the CIA and the FBI from sharing info??? and how i it again that Clinton let them into the country to take flying, not landing, flying lessons in jumbo jets????? how does he justify that? doyathink..

Willow are you really this stupid or is this more of your "I'm playing stupid" bullshit? Clinton set up various anti-terrorist measures, he tracked banking activities, he wanted wire tapping (which the pug congress denied), he wanted a lot of things which Congress denied in fact.

here is a timeline of events

Annotated Timeline of the 9/11 Hijackers for Researchers

according to this, most of the activity you think Clinton should've stopped took place either outside the U.S. or in early 2001 after he left office....but nice try....

More bullshit about the Dems being soft on Terror! That's why America was attacked under a Republican administration with a Republican Congress in charge.... :eusa_whistle:

He already said Israel has the right to defend themselves.... what else would you like him to say? should he give specific coordinates for the next missle strike?

If I remember correctly the 9/11 attack was being planned for 5 years, while Clinton was in office... Let me guess they knew a Republican was going to be elected in 1996....

:lol: how does one just ignore the FACTS? My God willow you really are a fucking idiot aren't you? I know the evidence has been presented too many times to count on all the things Clinton did to thwart terrorism during his tenure as President. and I know you know that the 9/11 report shows that Bush failed to act on several memos which warned of impending attacks on American soil, even going so far as to say they would highjack airplanes and fly them into buildings....fuck what did Bush need a video? :cuckoo:

Another Monday Morning Quarterback... :talktothehand:

If I remember correctly the 9/11 attack was being planned for 5 years, while Clinton was in office... Let me guess they knew a Republican was going to be elected in 1996....

yes, it was being planned OUTSIDE the U.S.....so what exactly could Clinton have done about it? and I assume you mean 2000 and not 1996 :lol:

I've always believed 9/11 took place because Bush "won"....Osama has said his anger at the U.S. is a direct connection to Bush 41 invasion of Iraq the first time, has he not?

yes, it was being planned OUTSIDE the U.S.....so what exactly could Clinton have done about it? and I assume you mean 2000 and not 1996 :lol:

I've always believed 9/11 took place because Bush "won"....Osama has said his anger at the U.S. is a direct connection to Bush 41 invasion of Iraq the first time, has he not?

The attacks would have happened regardless of who won. Had Gore come into office, it would have gone ahead, just as other terrorist attacks were carried out during the Clinton years.

Whatever mistakes Clinton may have made... they didn't include refusing to be briefed on Bin Ladin.... and didn't include ignoring a PDB saying "Bin Ladin determined to strike inside the U.S."

not to mention all those flight schools teaching people to take off but not land. :cuckoo:

They act like Bush took over and the next day 9/11 happened. Bush had 9 months to get up to speed on terrorists... like everything else he did, was half-assed and a failure.

But I don't think it was an intentional failure...

:clap2::lol:

I think Clinton half assededly lobbed one rocket at the Taliban!

No DUMBot.. Bin Laden started planning 9-11 when Murtha and Clinton pulled US troops outta Somalia. "The US is a paper tiger" said Bin Laden..why did Clinton let them take flying lessons in the USA. How to fly a jumbo jet but not land it? WHy???

and IF obama made a statement the right would blow a fucking gasket....saying who the fuck does he think he is, he's not even in office yet....

he can't win for losing so really what the fuck?!

:lbf the first Jewish President BAC you're a real card....

Oh yeah .. the right would blow a gasket.

The right .. now there's a standard for judging good government and proper action if I've ever seen one. Let's all do what the right would do.

C'mon, the man is the first jewish president way more than Clinton was ever "the first black president." Clinton was not surrounded in black people.

If he had good intelligence in place and somone monitoring the calls, but oh wait, pansy assed liberals want privacy above all else don't they,, wonder why he didn't know? cause he didn't make it his business to know.

Oh yeah .. the right would blow a gasket.

The right .. now there's a standard for judging good government and proper action if I've ever seen one. Let's all do what the right would do.

C'mon, the man is the first jewish president way more than Clinton was ever "the first black president." Clinton was not surrounded in black people.

no my good man,, we are back to puttting the Clinton people in charge of our safety. oh we are so fucked.

And of course when Hamas starts launching rockets in the first place and killing Israelis... it's just resistance :rolleyes:

Israel has the right to retaliate against attacks by these terrorists.. .these fucking coward terrorists who like to hide in schools, mosques, neighborhoods, etc....

Israel has a right to retaliate and defend itself. It does not have a right to wholesale slaughter of innocent people. It is an occupying power .. do you recognize the responsibilities of such a distinction?

More importantly, what are the advantages to the American people for our continued biased support and pouring billions of badly needed taxpayer dollars into Isreal?

Israel has a right to retaliate and defend itself. It does not have a right to wholesale slaughter of innocent people. It is an occupying power .. do you recognize the responsibilities of such a distinction?

More importantly, what are the advantages to the American people for our continued biased support and pouring billions of badly needed taxpayer dollars into Isreal?

why don't you explain to us in your own words just exactly what it is that you think Israel should be allowed to do?

Forum List

Back