The World needs a leader like .......

Ah Yesssssss.....

The usual puke from ToroShit, the Obamarrhoidal LIbTURD stooge venting his anger because he and his EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD/MESSIAH, the Stone Cold MARXIST Obamadinejad are being routinely annihilated by me.

:eusa_whistle:

Oh, yeah, it's me who's angry.

And you're perfectly sane.

lol

ToroShit,

You're being fucking ridiculous.

I am against Muslims DEFECATING on America......and DEMANDING that we change our laws and culture to accomodate them.

YOU......and Obamarrhoidal LibTURD stooges like you ....are for it.

And, you're implying that I am the one that's insane ????

gaytrauma

I am against Muslims or any other foreigner changing our laws and cultures to accommodate them. I'm just not some ranting lunatic racist full of hate, like you.

Oh, yeah, it's me who's angry.

And you're perfectly sane.

lol

ToroShit,

I am against Muslims DEFECATING on America......and DEMANDING that we change our laws and culture to accomodate them.

gaytrauma

I am against Muslims or any other foreigner changing our laws and cultures to accommodate them. I'm just not some ranting lunatic racist full of hate, like you.

Toroshit,

You just gave one of the many "double-speak" utterances Obamarrhoidal shitheads are famous for: accept and deny the same fact whilst insulting your opponent.

Obviously, you are studying under St. Pelosi, and Messiah Obamadinejad.

Congratulations, Toroshit.

ToroShit,

gaytrauma

Toroshit,

You just gave one of the many "double-speak" utterances Obamarrhoidal shitheads are famous for: accept and deny the same fact whilst insulting your opponent.

You know gaytrauma, there have been great pharmacological advancements over the past few decades to help you with your conditions. You might want to check them out.

gaytrauma

Toroshit,

You know gaytrauma, there have been great pharmacological advancements over the past few decades to help you with your conditions. You might want to check them out.

Toroshit,

Everytime you get annihilated.....it's the same tiresome "get meds" type of a response.

Boring......

But then, what the hell can one expect from a braindead piece of shit ...... ummmm, that's not even a question.

Last edited:
Toroshit,

Toroshit,

Everytime you get annihilated.....it's the same tiresome "get meds" type of a response.

Boring......

But then, what the hell can one expect from a braindead piece of shit ...... ummmm, that's not even a question.

Actually, I've never used "get meds" with you. I've merely noted in the past that you're crazy.

But really, you should.

Toroshit,

Boring......

Actually, I've never used "get meds" with you. I've merely noted in the past that you're crazy.

But really, you should.

Toroshit,

You're a liar.

And, of course, that isn't surprising because you are a typical Obamarrhoidal LibTURD.

"You're crazy" is a "get meds" type of a response.

When a person loses an argument, the "get meds", "you're crazy" etc., response is a meaningless response simply indicating that the person uttering this crap is a non-creative, braindead piece of shit.

I'm thru helping you. You're boring.

That doesn't mean that I'll never respond to a boring arsehole like you again. It's just that it is unlikely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back