The World needs a leader like .......

And the right wingers screamed, "WE ARE NOT RACISTS!"

Everyone else looked around to see who they were talking to. Then we realized, they were only talking to each other. The 90% of the Republican Party that's in denial.

Isn't this the PERFECT EXAMPLE of the OBAMARRHOIDAL LibTURD RDEANIE-WEENIE THE PRE-EMINENTLY NOTORIOUS LIEberrhoid STOOGE on USMB to come out with this OUTRAGEOUS COMMENT who calls RATIONAL PEOPLE defending their country RACISTS because they are protecting themselves from experiencing the tumult exhibited with almost DAILY examples of MUSLIMS (not only those RADICAL MUSLIMS) yowling and howling for SPECIAL PRIVILEGES and changes in laws pre-existent to their arrival in countries THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!!!!

It is just MONUMENTAL COMMON SENSE to protect the country from the INCURSION of Muslims into one's country knowing their proclivities for trouble, but ESPECIALLY TO TARGET THE KNOWN RADICAL ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE WHO ARE ALREADY EXHIBITING THEIR HOSTILITY AND DISREGARD FOR THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE RESIDING IN !!!!

These arseholes want the HOST COUNTRY to accede and adapt to THEIR conceptions of an acceptable country rather than to adapt and respect the laws and customs of the country that was generous enough to permit their presence on the Host Country's soil...........and GUESS WHAT ?!?!?!?

THIS OUTRAGEOUS OBAMARRHOIDAL LIBERRHOID, RDEANIE-WEENIE RAILS AGAINST US.....CALLING US "RACISTS" FOR NOT BEING ACQUIESCENT SPINELESS SHEEP JOYOUSLY WELCOMING THE MUSLIM SWINE WHO ARE DEFECATING ON US ALREADY BY BEING AT WAR WITH US IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN......AND CALLING US THE "GREAT SATAN"...... and our ONLY ally in the Mid East, ISRAEL...."LITTLE SATAN" !!!!

WE HAVE OBAMARRHOIDAL LIBTURD SUPER-ARSEHOLES LIKE RDEANIE-WEENIE WHO WANT TO CHANGE OUR LAWS AND OUR CULTURE TO ACCOMODATE THESE HOSTILE ISLAMOFASCIST FREAKS WHO OVERWHELMINGLY APPROVE.....NAY!!!!.....CELEBRATE 9/11 AND DEMAND.....I REPEAT ......DEMAND TO BUILD A VICTORY MOSQUE NEARBY TO OUR HALLOWED GROUND, CELEBRATING THEIR VILE ATROCITY.......USING OUR CONSTITUTION TO LEGALLY ACCOMPLISH THIS GOAL, BUT TRAMPLING ON OUR OBVIOUS SENSITIVITIES TO DO IT !!!!

Last edited:

Everyone else looked around to see who they were talking to. Then we realized, they were only talking to each other. The 90% of the Republican Party that's in denial.

Isn't this the PERFECT EXAMPLE of the OBAMARRHOIDAL LibTURD RDEANIE-WEENIE THE PRE-EMINENTLY NOTORIOUS LIEberrhoid STOOGE on USMB to come out with this OUTRAGEOUS COMMENT who calls RATIONAL PEOPLE defending their country RACISTS because they are protecting themselves from experiencing the tumult exhibited with almost DAILY examples of MUSLIMS (not only those RADICAL MUSLIMS) yowling and howling for SPECIAL PRIVILEGES and changes in laws pre-existent to their arrival in countries THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!!!!

It is just MONUMENTAL COMMON SENSE to protect the country from the INCURSION of Muslims into one's country knowing their proclivities for trouble, but ESPECIALLY TO TARGET THE KNOWN RADICAL ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE WHO ARE ALREADY EXHIBITING THEIR HOSTILITY AND DISREGARD FOR THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE RESIDING IN !!!!

These arseholes want the HOST COUNTRY to accede and adapt to THEIR conceptions of an acceptable country rather than to adapt and respect the laws and customs of the country that was generous enough to permit their presence on the Host Country's soil...........and GUESS WHAT ?!?!?!?

THIS OUTRAGEOUS OBAMARRHOIDAL LIBERRHOID, RDEANIE-WEENIE RAILS AGAINST US.....CALLING US "RACISTS" FOR NOT BEING ACQUIESCENT SPINELESS SHEEP JOYOUSLY WELCOMING THE MUSLIM SWINE WHO ARE DEFECATING ON US ALREADY BY BEING AT WAR WITH US IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN......AND CALLING US THE "GREAT SATAN"...... and our ONLY ally in the Mid East, ISRAEL...."LITTLE SATAN" !!!!

WE HAVE OBAMARRHOIDAL LIBTURD SUPER-ARSEHOLES LIKE RDEANIE-WEENIE WHO WANT TO CHANGE OUR LAWS AND OUR CULTURE TO ACCOMODATE THESE HOSTILE ISLAMOFASCIST FREAKS WHO OVERWHELMINGLY APPROVE.....NAY!!!!.....CELEBRATE 9/11 AND DEMAND.....I REPEAT ......DEMAND TO BUILD A VICTORY MOSQUE NEARBY TO OUR HALLOWED GROUND, CELEBRATING THEIR VILE ATROCITY.......USING OUR CONSTITUTION TO LEGALLY ACCOMPLISH THIS GOAL, BUT TRAMPLING ON OUR OBVIOUS SENSITIVITIES TO DO IT !!!!

Oh don't hold back like that, gautama, why not tell us how you really feel about this subject?

And more emboldening and ALL CAPS might help us to understand your POV, too.

LOL huh? Dude I got no one on iggy, what are you talkin bout?

You will often ask that question after reading one of gaytrauma's posts.

Ah Yesssssss.....

The usual puke from ToroShit, the Obamarrhoidal LIbTURD stooge venting his anger because he and his EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD/MESSIAH, the Stone Cold MARXIST Obamadinejad are being routinely annihilated by me.

:eusa_whistle:

Oh, yeah, it's me who's angry.

And you're perfectly sane.

lol

I read on snopes.com that gautama secretly likes to perform analingus on muslim men.

I cannot corroborate this, however his obsession with "-RRHOIDAL", "-RRHOIDS", and "-TURDS" leads me to the conclusion that he is very familiar with that region of the body.

Hey, this is YOUR QUOTE Buttsniffer. Where does it mention "Muslims"? And speaking of vile, well, we let you SPEAK for yourself. I'm not sure you're a "racist". I think they might have higher standards.

As to Obamadinejad, his background should have been a clear cut sign as to whom we were getting. Obami Salami's mother and grandfather were off the wall Commies. His absconding daddy was a falling down drunk, and a Commie. His murderous cousin Raila ODINGA is known as the "AFRICAN STALIN", the ruler of the "Orange Democratic Party of Kenya" murdered thousands. Obama was photo-oped at Odinga's rallies, hand in hand, smiling with that monster. And later, at their Commie Family Gathering shortly before the Presidential Elections.

Obamadinejad was the "Community Organizer", employee of the Criminal Enterprise ACORN. He was a close associate and friend of the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers......from Ayers' home Obama kicked off his Senatorial campaign.

As if all that wasn't enough to show what we Americans were to expect from the AGENDA of this SUPER FLAWED FREAK, we had the nationally advertised fact that Obami Salami had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob "Rev" Wright's "Cathedral of Hate" !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How I wish they would move to austrailia if they like it better than the US constitution.

You will often ask that question after reading one of gaytrauma's posts.

Ah Yesssssss.....

The usual puke from ToroShit, the Obamarrhoidal LIbTURD stooge venting his anger because he and his EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD/MESSIAH, the Stone Cold MARXIST Obamadinejad are being routinely annihilated by me.

:eusa_whistle:

Oh, yeah, it's me who's angry.

And you're perfectly sane.

lol

ToroShit,

You're being fucking ridiculous.

I am against Muslims DEFECATING on America......and DEMANDING that we change our laws and culture to accomodate them.

YOU......and Obamarrhoidal LibTURD stooges like you ....are for it.

And, you're implying that I am the one that's insane ????

Hey, this is YOUR QUOTE Buttsniffer. Where does it mention "Muslims"? And speaking of vile, well, we let you SPEAK for yourself. I'm not sure you're a "racist". I think they might have higher standards.

As to Obamadinejad, his background should have been a clear cut sign as to whom we were getting. Obami Salami's mother and grandfather were off the wall Commies. His absconding daddy was a falling down drunk, and a Commie. His murderous cousin Raila ODINGA is known as the "AFRICAN STALIN", the ruler of the "Orange Democratic Party of Kenya" murdered thousands. Obama was photo-oped at Odinga's rallies, hand in hand, smiling with that monster. And later, at their Commie Family Gathering shortly before the Presidential Elections.

Obamadinejad was the "Community Organizer", employee of the Criminal Enterprise ACORN. He was a close associate and friend of the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers......from Ayers' home Obama kicked off his Senatorial campaign.

As if all that wasn't enough to show what we Americans were to expect from the AGENDA of this SUPER FLAWED FREAK, we had the nationally advertised fact that Obami Salami had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob "Rev" Wright's "Cathedral of Hate" !!!

RDeanie-weenie,

The whole issue is about the fucking muslims so don't try to disingenuously weasle out of it, you pathetic piece of shit !

As to my statements......EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A FACT !!!!

They are FACTS confirmed by Obamadinejad in his own books, nation wide TV, or as HISTORICAL FACT that can be easily verified by Wikipedia, Snopes, etc.

Last edited:
I read on snopes.com that gautama secretly likes to perform analingus on muslim men.

I cannot corroborate this, however his obsession with "-RRHOIDAL", "-RRHOIDS", and "-TURDS" leads me to the conclusion that he is very familiar with that region of the body.

ToxiPoxi,

You are a certified Obamarrhoidal LibTURD Piece of Shit. As such the puke that emanates from you is given the credibility it deserves.

Furthermore, your assertion about me is illogical.......LOGIC, rational thought, which is not what Obamarrhoidal Fucktards are noted for anyway.

Obviously, I hate the fucking anti-American Muslims whose side you, and the other Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids stooges, invariably support.

That fact is enough to prove that it is YOU, and YOU other Obamarrhoidal Shitheads are the ones that lick Muslim arse......and probably their Camels' arses as well.

Last edited:
If Obama were prepared to attack Israel, he may be able to win some international respect.

Otherwise, he is a useless turd.

Rule Britannia.

ToxiPoxi,

You are a certified Obamarrhoidal LibTURD Piece of Shit. As such the puke that emanates from you is given the credibility it deserves.

Furthermore, your assertion about me is illogical.......LOGIC, rational thought, which is not what Obamarrhoidal Fucktards are noted for anyway.

Obviously, I hate the fucking anti-American Muslims whose side you, and the other Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids stooges, invariably support.

That fact is enough to prove that it is YOU, and YOU other Obamarrhoidal Shitheads are the ones that lick Muslim arse......and probably their Camels' arses as well.

I also had anti-American muslims. Do you have any proof otherwise?

In fact, do you have any proof that anyone here supports anti-American muslims?

ToxiPoxi,

Toxi-Poxi,

Unless you are braindead, which most if not all Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS are .......... there is INESCAPABLE evidence, all around you, that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the American Muslims with Mid East origins.....and, the Mid East Muslims ..... are either complicit in celebrating 9/11, or at the very least, APPROVE of same, as evidenced by their stunning silence instead of vociferously condemning their Islamofascist colleagues.

As for MuslimArseLicking arseholes like you, it is obvious that you'd suck as many Muslim dicks (and those of their camels) whether these Muslims were Islamofascists, or their stooges.

ToxiPoxi,

Toxi-Poxi,

I must commend you for your honesty in admitting that you perform analingus on muslim men......I refer you to your own opening statement in your post: "I also had anti-American muslims."

As to your next sentence/question: "Do you have any proof otherwise?"

I don't have any proof that you do not perform analingus on muslim men.

As a matter of fact, I am convinced that you also perform analingus on the camels belonging to these muslim men ...... probably as a bonus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back