The world first biometric fingerprint scanner for newborns has arrived

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The World’s First Biometric Fingerprint Scanner For Newborns Has Arrived
Fingerprint biometric scanners might be a popular tool for law enforcement and securing smartphones, but it could also help improve vaccination rates in developing countries. Japanese tech firm NEC has developed what it claims is the world’s first fingerprint scanner that can be used to identify newborns and infants.

The World’s first biometric fingerprint scanner for newborns has arrived
Whether you believe it or not this is unconstitutional, it is an invasion of privacy and they ( the gov) are in every aspect of our lives. They make these " tracking devices" sound cool , and convenient but in reality they can shut you off in multiple ways, control your life in multiple ways.

How is taking a baby's fingerprints and storing them digitally wrong?

I mean..............on almost every hospital issued birth certificate that the parents take home with them has the footprints of the baby on them. Why is taking their fingerprints and storing them digitally so different than having a baby's footprints on record?

• Banned

I mean..............on almost every hospital issued birth certificate that the parents take home with them has the footprints of the baby on them. Why is taking their fingerprints and storing them digitally so different than having a baby's footprints on record?
I will be back with information as to how or why. There are hidden reason for this .

and i've had years of research on this information these things are never good. I mean hell we are tracked like dogs now just having cell phones and then some.

I will be back with information as to how or why. There are hidden reason for this .

and i've had years of research on this information these things are never good. I mean hell we are tracked like dogs now just having cell phones and then some.

You've had years of research on this information saying these things are never good, yet you also state you have to go and get information as to why this is bad.

Never let a good conspiracy theory go to waste I always say...................

• Banned

You've had years of research on this information saying these things are never good, yet you also state you have to go and get information as to why this is bad.

Ok smart ass my Computer had to UPDATE it's software and yes I have,
and since you know Gov. but yet so uninformed you have no idea how the fkn CIA created that term CONSPIRACY THEORY, it works perfectly to keep the dumb ass sheep in their coral.

• Banned

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

upload_2016-10-24_22-29-23.png

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge

You don't know what a scanner is? Seriously? You think a scanner has something to do with tracking?

What do you say to something like this? Do you know what Live Scan is?

• Banned

Surveillance
The chronic, longitudinal capture of biometric data is useful for surveillance purposes. Our Surveillance Monitor page highlights some of these issues. Biometric systems entail repeat surveillance, requiring an initial capture and then later captures.

Another major issue relates to the "voluntariness" of capture. Some biometrics, like faces, voices, and fingerprints, are easily "grabbed." Other biometrics, at least under present technology, must be consciously "given." It is difficult, for instance, to capture a scan of a person's retina or to gather a hand geometry image without the subject's cooperation. Easily grabbed biometrics are a problem because people can't control when they're being put into the system or when they're being tracked. But even hard-to-grab biometrics involve a trust issue in the biometric capture device and the overall system architecture.

Databases
To be effective, a biometric system must compare captured biometric data to a biometric database. Our National ID System page highlights issues surro

Biometrics: Who's Watching You?

• Banned

National Identification Systems
A Solution in Search of a Problem.
The EFF views impending moves towards a National ID system with alarm. Public officials, in their zeal to appear to be doing something about terrorism post 9-11, are sending us on a perilous course into a future in which every movement and transaction is subject to monitoring and surveillance. We present here our position on the issue, and online resources designed to help the reader to gain a greater acquaintance with national ID schemes, the latest of which is on the congressional agenda as H.R. 4633 (also known as the Davis-Moran Bill or the Driver's License Modernization Act of 2002). The EFF is a proud member of the National ID Coalition, a broad-based coalition of human rights advocacy organizations from both the left and the right, dedicated to stopping the national ID system.

We Oppose a National ID System
Since September 11th, the nation has struggled to come up with new ideas to prevent such a catastrophe from ever recurring. Disturbingly, many old and repeatedly rejected ideas have reentered the national discourse as well. Among them is the proposed introduction of a national identification card system. EFF opposes any such scheme:

• because no compelling case has been presented for its utility or effectiveness as a crime-fighting tool,
  • because of its inevitable costs (in dollars, privacy, and liberty), and
  • because of its high potential for abuse, by entities in both the public and private sectors.
  • https://w2.eff.org/Privacy/Surveillance/nationalidsystem.html

Do you even know what the NSA is?

Do you even know what the NSA is?

Yeah, I do. It's the National Security Agency. Your point is?

And............based on the multiple responses you've given to just one post, along with the crap you responded with, shows me that you're a theorist looking to find a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back