Miley Cyrus: ‘Kiss my ashtanga ass if you are not voting for Hillary

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Miley Cyrus: ‘Kiss My Ashtanga Ass if You Aren’t Voting for Hillary’
Miley Cyrus: 'Kiss My Ashtanga Ass' if You Aren't Voting Hillary
upload_2016-10-24_20-18-45.png

This girl has gone nutso, She sells her body , acts like a whore, give no self respect to herself flaunting her nude body all over the place. The dumbed down little bitch will be useless as she sells her soul to HOLLYWOOD the child molester support line of it all.
What does she think she will do when she is 50 and nobody wants her any more. Just like Madonna where everyone now thinks she's an old hag.

Everyone gets old, but really to discrace yourself in a manner that is worse than a stripper at a strip club. At least strippers keep it at their job and keep it there not flaunt it to the world.

View attachment 95151

This girl has gone nutso, She sells her body , acts like a whore, give so self respect to herself flaunting her nude body all over the place. The dumbed down little bitch will be useless as she sells her soul to HOLLYWOOD the child molester support line of it all.
What does she think she will do when she is 50 and nobody wants her any more. Just like Madonna where everyone now thinks she's an old hag.

Everyone gets old, but really to discrace yourself in a manner that is worse than a stripper at a strip club. At least strippers keep it at their job and keep it there not flaunt it to the world.
I wouldnt touch her diseased ass with a 10 foot bamboo pole with a condum over the end of it

Last edited:
View attachment 95151

This girl has gone nutso, She sells her body , acts like a whore, give so self respect to herself flaunting her nude body all over the place. The dumbed down little bitch will be useless as she sells her soul to HOLLYWOOD the child molester support line of it all.

I wouldnt touch her diseased ass with a 10 foot bamboo pole with a condum over the end of it
Do not worry, you would never get the chance.

Uncle Ferd wantin' to know...

... "Where do ya line up?"
Ewwww she will prob. end up with a few disease , she ain't worth that think about it and someday the little bitch will be 50 too.

View attachment 95151

This girl has gone nutso, She sells her body , acts like a whore, give no self respect to herself flaunting her nude body all over the place. The dumbed down little bitch will be useless as she sells her soul to HOLLYWOOD the child molester support line of it all.

Her father must be an ass, not to disown her. She's what we used to call a 'skank' in junior high school.

^^^ Amen to this! Maybe if Miley didn't act like a word that I can't say, more people would at least take her seriously.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back