Snopes misrepresents the facts wrongly defends Hillary

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Snopes Misrepresents the Facts and Wrongly Defends Hillary

After writing my October 15 article, “Christian Conservatives, Be Assured That President Hillary Clinton Will Declare War on You,” I came across an August 8, 2016 article onSnopes.com, denying that “Hillary Clinton said in a speech that Christians in America must deny their faith in Christianity.” (Snopes is a widely-used, fact-checking website.)

Snopes Misrepresents the Facts and Wrongly Defends Hillary | The Stream

I despise this site and all the bs lies they pump out there. Liberals use it as their die hard truth bible. Never mind that SORO's pays them off to push the lies . When you can pull any subject they claim is false and just about find the total opposite and more authentic of truth to it too.

Snopes Misrepresents the Facts and Wrongly Defends Hillary

After writing my October 15 article, “Christian Conservatives, Be Assured That President Hillary Clinton Will Declare War on You,” I came across an August 8, 2016 article onSnopes.com, denying that “Hillary Clinton said in a speech that Christians in America must deny their faith in Christianity.” (Snopes is a widely-used, fact-checking website.)

Snopes Misrepresents the Facts and Wrongly Defends Hillary | The Stream

I despise this site and all the bs lies they pump out there. Liberals use it as their die hard truth bible. Never mind that SORO's pays them off to push the lies . When you can pull any subject they claim is false and just about find the total opposite and more authentic of truth to it too.

Pity they used to be ok but they've gone to the dark side. Politfact is a flat out joke. Common denominator is the ebay founder donates to Politifact AND the Clinton Foundation.

Snopes debunked itself long ago. It is a "source" only for those too cowardly to research for themselves.

A propaganda source for the Left.

And as noted in the article, Clinton will attack the Christian religion if elected president. This won't bother Liberal scum but it does me and I'm not even Christian.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back