Zone1 The Word says that even the just are BARELY saved

Contemporary English Version
"If good people barely escape, what will happen to sinners and to others who don't respect God?"

Douay-Rheims Bible
And if the just man shall scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

English Revised Version
And if the righteous is scarcely saved, where shall the ungodly and sinner appear?
YAAAAAWN ....it says
Psalm130:7

King James Bible
Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

and that is clear in the Latin and Greek and Hebrew
LATIN
uia apud Dominum misericordia et multa apud eum redemptio Much with Him Redemption translates the last 4 words

GREEK
(LXX 129:7) ὅτι παρὰ τῷ κυρίῳ τὸ ἔλεος καὶ πολλὴ παρ᾽ αὐτῷ λύτρωσις
last 4 words Much by him REDEMPTION
λύτρωσις lýtrōsis, loo'-tro-sis; from G3084; a ransoming (figuratively):—+ redeemed, redemption.

HEBREW
ז יַחֵל יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֶל-יְהוָה: כִּי-עִם-יְהוָה הַחֶסֶד; וְהַרְבֵּה עִמּוֹ פְדוּת.7 O Israel, hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is mercy, and with Him is plenteous redemption.

Glad I am a Catholic and don't fall for that demonic trick of inducing despair

(8) “My daughter, write that the greater the misery of a soul, the greater its right to My mercy; [urge] all souls to trust in the unfathomable abyss of My mercy, because I want to save them all.Diary 1182

(9) “The greater the sinner, the greater the right he has to My mercy. My mercy is confirmed in every work of My hands. He who trusts in My mercy will not perish, for all his affairs are Mine, and his enemies will be shattered at the base of My footstool.” —Diary 723

(10) “[Let] the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy.” —Diary 1146

Glad I am a Catholic and don't fall for that demonic trick of inducing despair

(8) “My daughter, write that the greater the misery of a soul, the greater its right to My mercy; [urge] all souls to trust in the unfathomable abyss of My mercy, because I want to save them all.Diary 1182

(9) “The greater the sinner, the greater the right he has to My mercy. My mercy is confirmed in every work of My hands. He who trusts in My mercy will not perish, for all his affairs are Mine, and his enemies will be shattered at the base of My footstool.” —Diary 723

(10) “[Let] the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy.” —Diary 1146
The problem with your "ahh" religion is that its entirely man made, and stands in near total opposition to the bible, new and old testaments. Do you pray to the women??? Angels??? Saint's??? Do you seriously believe in the cash scam called "purgatory?" The problem with most catholics is that they are near totally clueless about the bible, and its commands, indeed your current pope di tutti capi is on record as declaring that the ten commandments are not "absolutes," and just recently he also stepped in and corrected God's poor judgement regarding sexual deviants!

You are oblivious as to just how close your final despair is!

The problem with your "ahh" religion is that its entirely man made, and stands in near total opposition to the bible, new and old testaments. Do you pray to the women??? Angels??? Saint's??? Do you seriously believe in the cash scam called "purgatory?" The problem with most catholics is that they are near totally clueless about the bible, and its commands, indeed your current pope di tutti capi is on record as declaring that the ten commandments are not "absolutes," and just recently he also stepped in and corrected God's poor judgement regarding sexual deviants!

You are oblivious as to just how close your final despair is!
Some of the saints have opined that joy over someone's damnation will damn you.

Some of the saints have opined that joy over someone's damnation will damn you.
Its not joy, its truth, its truth you fear! Catholicism is almost entirely pagan, such is not joyful, its merely truth, and those afraid of truth are headed directly into despair! I can shred Catholicism with but one question of you, and render it in tatters at your feet, show me in the bible of your choice, where Jesus Christ advises his disciples that he is sending a being called the "queen of heaven" to intercede on their behalf with the father??? Indeed identify if you feel you can, just who is this "queen of heaven" catholics pray to over Jesus Christ????

so you choose some scriptures over others?

cherry picking?

Great. You and the Ram should get along just fine
Just the opposite : You me and the psycho have to have as our premise that this is either the Word of God or it isn't. Now people lived almost 600 years with the Psalm before there was even Christianity and a total of almost a thousand years before the common person could get a hold of an NT. See if I'm wrong the whole thing is wrong, and If I'm right then the NT can't be interpreted to render the OT false.

It is also the History of God's chosen people, the Jews, past, present and future.

you have no idea for the true heavenly objective for their creation of life and life's fulfillment -

or any understanding of the 1st century events, the repudiation of judaism by jesus and those others that gave their lives in pursuit of those heavenly beliefs, liberation theology, self determination.

scarcely saved

there is no doubt who and what will be admitted to the everlasting - the free spirit triumphant over evil.

The problem with your "ahh" religion is that its entirely man made, and stands in near total opposition to the bible,
How utterly and absolutely IRONIC!

YOU, a protestant are calling the Catholic Church "man made"??

That is unbelievable

unbelievably IGNORANT

Never have I met an anti-Catholic protestant who knew much of anything of the history of the Christian religion.

If you will recall.. and here's something most people do know.. The Catholic Church was the ONLY Christian Church in the world until the 16th century.

And guess w hat? It is still is the ONLY Church Christ founded. There is obviously only ONE true Church.

Luther ( a MAN) did NOT give us more churches. He gave us communities that focus on Jesus Christ, which is a good thing but they are NOT churches....

the man made religions came along with Luther and those who followed him or disagreed with him but didn't want to return to the CC...

Christ founded ONE Church and that Church was founded in the beginning, at His Resurrection.

All purported "churches" coming later were the man made ones.

How utterly and absolutely IRONIC!

YOU, a protestant are calling the Catholic Church "man made"??

That is unbelievable

unbelievably IGNORANT

Never have I met an anti-Catholic protestant who knew much of anything of the history of the Christian religion.

If you will recall.. and here's something most people do know.. The Catholic Church was the ONLY Christian Church in the world until the 16th century.

And guess w hat? It is still is the ONLY Church Christ founded. There is obviously only ONE true Church.

Luther ( a MAN) did NOT give us more churches. He gave us communities that focus on Jesus Christ, which is a good thing but they are NOT churches....

the man made religions came along with Luther and those who followed him or disagreed with him but didn't want to return to the CC...

Christ founded ONE Church and that Church was founded in the beginning, at His Resurrection.

All purported "churches" coming later were the man made ones.
I am not a protestant, I am a Messianic Jew!

the info in my post still applies. Truth never changes
Do you own a bible? If yes, I would ask you to please direct us to just where it is where Jesus Christ apprises his disciples that he is sending his mother to intercede between themselves and the father, and whilst you're at it, you might also present the passages where Jesus instructs that no, you don't go to hell, you go to purgatory to purify burn for a few thousand years, though if you ante up cash payments to my guy the "pope di tutti capi" you can get selves and loved ones out of there a whole lot faster than the poor shleps who lack funding??? :cool:

Do you own a bible? If yes, I would ask you to please direct us to just where it is where Jesus Christ apprises his disciples that he is sending his mother to intercede between themselves and the father, and whilst you're at it, you might also present the passages where Jesus instructs that no, you don't go to hell, you go to purgatory to purify burn for a few thousand years, though if you ante up cash payments to my guy the "pope di tutti capi" you can get selves and loved ones out of there a whole lot faster than the poor shleps who lack funding??? :cool:
I am one person

You .. if you are interested in learning true Catholicism should find a good Catholic Church (I wonder about some of them...) and go to RCIA

There you can ask any questions you have

Maybe you will listen to those folks. No one here listens to me, it seems (except good old Emoji) LOL

I am one person

You .. if you are interested in learning true Catholicism should find a good Catholic Church (I wonder about some of them...) and go to RCIA

There you can ask any questions you have

Maybe you will listen to those folks. No one here listens to me, it seems (except good old Emoji) LOL
You're dodging the questions, the facts are that the Christ states categorically in the bible that the only way for fallen man to the father is through him, that is biblical truth! Jesus Christ is the one and only intercessor for man, not his mother, father, uncles ect ect. Yet we have the troublesome Marian phenomenon to consider, there is no doubt whatsoever that Fatima occurred, for real!

We know exactly what the entity insisted upon, a shrine erected on the spot of the so-called miracle and Russia be consecrated to her!!! At no point did she even speak the name of Jesus Christ, which is quite interesting, and her demands of a shrine and consecration of Russia to herself, were clearly, demonstrably heretical!

Do you understand that there is an enemy, one capable of assuming a fair form? How about the current pontiff taking it upon self to correct Gods mistake about homosexuals and homosexual relationships??? All you need do is open a bible and read it, do that and see the paganism that is Catholicism fall into tatters at feet!

You're dodging the questions, the facts are that the Christ states categorically in the bible that the only way for fallen man to the father is through him, that is biblical truth! Jesus Christ is the one and only
but when a Catholic says this kind of thing, it is seen as heretical or virtually heretical.... if it's thought about at all. Usually it is just dismissed outright.

When I say that I am in the Real Presence of Christ when at Mass or otherwise in the Church....

all I get is an argument. Do antiCatholics ever consider that maybe, just maybe Catholics know SOMETHING they do not about Jesus?

Nope, it apparently never occurs to them...

seems a little narrow or closed-minded

Do you own a bible? If yes, I would ask you to please direct us to just where it is where Jesus Christ apprises his disciples that he is sending his mother to intercede between themselves a?? :cool:
so all God's Truth is written down in the modern day Bible you have?

If you believe that... well, it's no wonder the more scientific among us find religious people to be ridiculous, illogical... etc

Forum List

Back