The word Poutine is banned?

The name of the dish and the demented dictator are spelled the same in French, except the dish doesn't have a capital p.

Wow, a lot of barely sentient cretins make a whole thread and a big deal about a restaurant changing the name of a dish.
You have to look at the bigger picture; it’s basically (for most people anyway) about the recent left push for canceling history and revising things that are not factual. Consider reading George Orwell’s 1984, if you haven’t already. Fully sentient beings clearly see the bigger picture.

Oh, I hope this a joke.

I have tried many times lately at MacDumps here in Vancouver and I could not buy a poutine anywhere. Now, I am starting to wonder about this. What? Has poutine become a racist word now like everything else these days? Where or where did all of the good old normal days go before all of this bullshit covid farce came along. Oh well.

You have to look at the bigger picture; it’s basically (for most people anyway) about the recent left push for canceling history and revising things that are not factual. Consider reading George Orwell’s 1984, if you haven’t already. Fully sentient beings clearly see the bigger picture.
So you think there is no racism against black people in the US?

Bot? Lol perhaps a better programmer would be advisable. Btw, just a hunch, do you use one of those iPhone non-speaking English programmers? Lol
You don't even have a clue what you are talking about. It's your side that is cancelling history, you are not even allowed to teach that slavery existed in Texas.

And you can't even make up your mind if I'm a program or a programmer. How can I be "using an English programmer"? Have you even graduated high school?

You don't even have a clue what you are talking about. It's your side that is cancelling history, you are not even allowed to teach that slavery existed in Texas.

And you can't even make up your mind if I'm a program or a programmer. How can I be "using an English programmer"? Have you even graduated high school?
On which side, pray tell, are you claiming that I belong? You are wrong.

Your posts are disconnected from the dialogue, so I can only imagine that you are a program. As I wrote, you must’ve been programmed by an incompetent programmer. You’ve had more than one post that seemed quite “off”.

On which side, pray tell, are you claiming that I belong? You are wrong.

Your posts are disconnected from the dialogue, so I can only imagine that you are a program. As I wrote, you must’ve been programmed by an incompetent programmer. You’ve had more than one post that seemed quite “off”.
No, you just don't understand the "Cancel Culture" thing and don't know it's your side doing it. You have been misinformed, so something doesn't seem right to you.

Oh yeah, you were talking about the left censuring, so you are from the right. Or at least taking up that viewpoint.

No, you just don't understand the "Cancel Culture" thing and don't know it's your side doing it. You have been misinformed, so something doesn't seem right to you.

Oh yeah, you were talking about the left censuring, so you are from the right. Or at least taking up that viewpoint.
This is the last time I’ll ask and you brought it up not me, what is my side? I cannot wait to read your intuitive analysis;) Don’t run off, give me your false opinion so I can shred it to pieces. In reading your words, you have no clue.

This is the last time I’ll ask and you brought it up not me, what is my side? I cannot wait to read your intuitive analysis;) Don’t run off, give me your false opinion so I can shred it to pieces. In reading your words, you have no clue.
I am inserting your own quote. Did I misinterpret "left push"? Or are you new to politics? I mean, either of these would explain it, even if they are pretty different.

I am inserting your own quote. Did I misinterpret "left push"? Or are you new to politics? I mean, either of these would explain it, even if they are pretty different.
“Left push” is an accurate assessment. Because of the fact that Biden is a Democrat there is no surprise that there is a left push. The problem is that Biden’s handlers, and there’s no doubt he needs them to function, allowed his “push” to go too far left, almost ensuring a loss regardless of candidate in 2024. Perhaps it was repayment for leftist votes, as they vocally demanded.

I would like an independent presidential candidate to win in 2028, and in 2024 a non-Democrat.

“Left push” is an accurate assessment. Because of the fact that Biden is a Democrat there is no surprise that there is a left push. The problem is that Biden’s handlers, and there’s no doubt he needs them to function, allowed his “push” to go too far left, almost ensuring a loss regardless of candidate in 2024. Perhaps it was repayment for leftist votes, as they vocally demanded.

I would like an independent presidential candidate to win in 2028, and in 2024 a non-Democrat.
Unfortunately, the Republican states are the poorest and the ones getting the most Federal aid, so if you don't want the government to provide aid, they would suffer the most.

Forum List

Back