The Wonderful Healthcare of Canada!

Oh I have no doubt nothing will penetrate your belief system, I'd just like to demonstrate how full of shit you are to others, that's all.

Full of shot about what? I’ve only made two assertions:

1. There is no direct Constitutional mandate for any Government involvement in healthcare or medicine. (This one is impossible to contradict because the words simply do not exist in the document)

2. A Government healthcare system means I’m dead in 2-3 years. (This one is impossible to contradict because I won’t take Government healthcare, which means I’m definitely dead in 24-36 months with my health conditions)

Oh I have no doubt nothing will penetrate your belief system, I'd just like to demonstrate how full of shit you are to others, that's all.

Full of shot about what? I’ve only made two assertions:

1. There is no direct Constitutional mandate for any Government involvement in healthcare or medicine. (This one is impossible to contradict because the words simply do not exist in the document)

2. A Government healthcare system means I’m dead in 2-3 years. (This one is impossible to contradict because I won’t take Government healthcare, which means I’m definitely dead in 24-36 months with my health conditions)

See ya in a couple of days with your belief system.

Right now is your opportunity to tell me where in the Constitution there is a direct mandate allowing Government to be involved in healthcare and medicine AND to tell me why I wouldn’t be able to not use a Government healthcare system.

If you can’t do do in the next two hours you go on my Ignore list. Buh bye.

Right now is your opportunity to tell me where in the Constitution there is a direct mandate allowing Government to be involved in healthcare and medicine AND to tell me why I wouldn’t be able to not use a Government healthcare system.

If you can’t do do in the next two hours you go on my Ignore list. Buh bye.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, told ya what I was going to do, if you need to take your belief system to a safe space go on.

just a guess but many on the Board are young , inexperienced and don't know that Doctors and Insurance and being taken care of with American style healthcare was the envy of the world before Obamacare and USA Gov . involvement in heathcare . I only know how good health care was from seeing my Mothers treatment when she had babees in the 50s and 60s and my treatment when I broke MANY , MANY bones starting in the mid 60s and going through the 70s , 80s and early 90s . -------------- my conclusions are that you [assumed and inexperienced ] youngers in the USA are fecked concerning health care and Doctors , payment and Insurance in the future .

and the last thing I would ever fight for is HEALTHCARE as I roll my eyes . You youngers gotta be as unhealthy as 'zhit' . Might be because of unhealthy fast food PIZZA and 'sweet zhit' diets that your millennial parents fed you . ME , I was never unhealthy and still am not unhealthy at 70 years of age with awhile to go .

Hard to believe a doctor could be physically worn down by his job in the same way a construction worker might. The difference is that a construction worker would just say "Oh Well" and go to work anyway, because he hasn't saved up a few million like the doctor has.
Dufus thinks construction workers get 2am 7 days a week calls to go anywhere in the Provence in the Canadian winter.

Nope. I never went to Canada, but I was subject to 24/7 call out to anywhere from Kansas City to the Gulf. It's not the getting up and going that gets you. It's what you do once you get there. I'm not saying doctors have an easy job, but it's hardly the kind of work that wears you out physically. Swinging bottle of pills, or a scalpel just doesn't require the same physical strain as pile driving or hanging steel.

Hard to believe a doctor could be physically worn down by his job in the same way a construction worker might. The difference is that a construction worker would just say "Oh Well" and go to work anyway, because he hasn't saved up a few million like the doctor has.
/----/ Say that to any hospital doctor and see the reaction you get.

I have. They always talk about mental stress, and having to work long hours, and that is all true, but then they admit that physically, they have it pretty easy compared to those that work outside in a physically demanding job. Don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking doctors. My daughter will be one soon, but the physical damage from being a doctor just isn't the same as someone who does physical work all day every day for a living.

Hard to believe that some people think the medical industry is a government agency with employees at their beck-and-call free of charge.

Who do you know that thinks that?

Dufus thinks construction workers get 2am 7 days a week calls to go anywhere in the Provence in the Canadian winter.

Nope. I never went to Canada, but I was subject to 24/7 call out to anywhere from Kansas City to the Gulf. It's not the getting up and going that gets you. It's what you do once you get there. I'm not saying doctors have an easy job, but it's hardly the kind of work that wears you out physically. Swinging bottle of pills, or a scalpel just doesn't require the same physical strain as pile driving or hanging steel.
Ah, so getting a question about an order for 2x4’s is the equivalent to rushing to an ER to treat a patient on chemo having seizures.

/----/ Say that to any hospital doctor and see the reaction you get.

I have. They always talk about mental stress, and having to work long hours, and that is all true, but then they admit that physically, they have it pretty easy compared to those that work outside in a physically demanding job. Don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking doctors. My daughter will be one soon, but the physical damage from being a doctor just isn't the same as someone who does physical work all day every day for a living.
/—-/ See the Grueling Life of an American Surgeon

Ah, so getting a question about an order for 2x4’s is the equivalent to rushing to an ER to treat a patient on chemo having seizures.

I would say the stress or physical damage of answering a question would be about the same as travel time to a hospital. Of course, unloading those 2x4s and nailing them in place would be quite a bit more physically demanding than looking at charts and ordering nurses to administer the right medicines. Again, I'm not minimizing the stresses a doctor experiences. They are real, and they are large. I'm just saying they don't take the same physical toll as manual labor.

I would say the stress or physical damage of answering a question would be about the same as travel time to a hospital. Of course, unloading those 2x4s and nailing them in place would be quite a bit more physically demanding than looking at charts and ordering nurses to administer the right medicines. Again, I'm not minimizing the stresses a doctor experiences. They are real, and they are large. I'm just saying they don't take the same physical toll as manual labor.
Yeah, everyone knows every city ordinance allows you to hammer 2x4’s at 2am... NOT

Yeah, everyone knows every city ordinance allows you to hammer 2x4’s at 2am... NOT

If you've never been on a construction job that ran 24/7 you haven't been on many big jobs.

If you've never been on a construction job that ran 24/7 you haven't been on many big jobs.
Just managed medical device and aerospace manufacturing 7/24 operations with customers from Europe calling me whenever they wanted.

Nothing as critical or high tech as construction. Wish I had easy like a doctor treating cancer.

Just managed medical device and aerospace manufacturing 7/24 operations with customers from Europe calling me whenever they wanted.

Nothing as critical or high tech as construction. Wish I had easy like a doctor treating cancer.

Never said a doctor had it easy. I repeatedly said in this thread that doctors have lots of stress. I'm just saying it's not so much physical stress.

Never said a doctor had it easy. I repeatedly said in this thread that doctors have lots of stress. I'm just saying it's not so much physical stress.
Not sleeping for 72 hours is a tad physical.

/——-/ you want stressful? I’ll show you stressful. Try making these puppies.
upload_2018-12-30_19-20-4.jpeg

Not sleeping for 72 hours is a tad physical.

You saying most doctors stay up 72 hours straight with no naps on a regular basis? You're kidding, right?

Forum List

Back