Drug prices to go up in January (Trump said you would pay less)

Last year, i was told my healthcare was going to go up.
It didnt. It went down. Bigly.
I will believe it when i see it

Well he also said Mexico would pay for the wall. Everyone should stop being surprised when another lie or crime from Drumpf is exposed.

Last edited:
Well he also said Mexico would pay for the wall. Everyone should stop being surprised when another lie or crime is exposed.

I didn't know the window for Mexico paying for the wall had closed yet? Just when does it become too late for them to do that? And as to crimes being exposed, which are they? They aren't a crime if you don't get prosecuted for them and found guilty and punished. Just ask Hillary. No wait, you Lefties say that all the time yourselves---- Hillary's innocent!

Let me know when Trump finally barfs up his Obamacare replacement.

So far, all he's done is sabotage Obamacare and drive up costs even more.

Hell, let me know when ANY Republican barfs up a replacement. I've only been asking for the past seven years, and you tards just lower your eyes and whine about Obama every single time.

You've been hoaxed, and you just kneel there and take it up the ass.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Don't you just love how the democrats block a Trump program, then call him a liar for not delivering yet? I'm still waiting for Oblama to hold up his promise to close Guantanamo Bay, not to mention his promise to keep my doctor and cut my costs by $2500.

So we understand the Left .....

You're ALL FOR massive TAX INCREASES........

But bitch like a little girl if prices go up a bit ?
Oh wow.

All you tards did was whine every time prices went up while Obama was around.

Now you kneel there and take it up the ass like good little bitches.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Don't you just love how the democrats block a Trump program, then call him a liar for not delivering yet? I'm still waiting for Oblama to hold up his promise to close Guantanamo Bay, not to mention his promise to keep my doctor and cut my costs by $2500.
Okay, shithead. Go ahead and link to the Obamacare replacement bill that Trump submitted.

I'll wait here.

In fact, I'll cut you a break and ask you to link to ANY Republican bill which replaces Obamacare.

Go ahead.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Don't you just love how the democrats block a Trump program, then call him a liar for not delivering yet?
trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Okay, shithead. Go ahead and link to the Obamacare replacement bill that Trump submitted.

I'll wait here.

In fact, I'll cut you a break and ask you to link to ANY Republican bill which replaces Obamacare.

Go ahead.
Truth isn't truth ,a wall isn't a wall AND NOW paying more is less???Are these freaks trying to drive us as crazy as they are?

Well he also said Mexico would pay for the wall. Everyone should stop being surprised when another lie or crime is exposed.

I didn't know the window for Mexico paying for the wall had closed yet? Just when does it become too late for them to do that? And as to crimes being exposed, which are they? They aren't a crime if you don't get prosecuted for them and found guilty and punished. Just ask Hillary. No wait, you Lefties say that all the time yourselves---- Hillary's innocent!
It closed when the government shut down because Drumpf is trying to get the american tax payers to fund it instead you moron. That proves Drumpf was and still is full of shit. :rolleyes:

I can't believe there are still retards around who don't know there never was an Obamacare replacement. This truly astounds me there are tards who STILL don't know they were hoaxed.

This is fucking amazing! :eek-52:

Welcome to TrumpCare.

No one can block Mexico for paying for the wall except Mexico. Next tired excuse? :rolleyes:

I can't believe there are still retards around who don't know there never was an Obamacare replacement. This truly astounds me there are tards who STILL don't know they were hoaxed.

This is fucking amazing! :eek-52:
With drumpfsexuals you have to be prepared for a complete information blockade. They are still listening to their orange leader.

Forum List

Back