The Women's March is Global

I've been to Tea Party rallies. I saw nothing like this nuttery.

And I hope not; no sane person would dress like a vagina.

Tea Party demonstrations had their own nuttery, and a broad cross section of America.

Dressing as a vagina is a bit much - we can agree on that.

tax-day-tea-party-demonstrators.jpg

2010-04-17-0001.TeaPartierlosingit.jpg

Large+Tea+Party+Rally+Held+Sen+Harry+Reid+jgPXVakwkbPl.jpg

4473796334_56dd7ab07c.jpg

teapartywomen.jpg

15tax-tea480.jpg

teabag_teaparty_hat.jpg

So many Americans are overweight, this isn't healthy.

President Trump needs to issue Executive Orders outlawing all junkfood and a special Executive Order outlawing McDonalds....McDonalds is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 20th Century :smoke:

I know. Childhood obesity is a huge problem for us - we're finding more and more diseases typically associated with older people in our young people. Michelle Obama tried to address this with children's school lunches and exercise programs and she was villified for it.

"Michelle Obama tried to address this with children's school lunches"

They were not healthy either, Michelle Obama's school lunches were almost starvation lunches and not enough to sustain growing children through the day.

Many also were just slops and not very appetising to look at.

pranzi-cibo-scuole-bambini-prigione-america-usa-7.jpg

man_file_1056864_tumblr_n3m5mkTQFp1r75g5vo5_500.jpg

...there is a lot of misinformation about that - what is wrong with this?
Healthy-School-Lunch-Ideas.jpg

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
The mens march against fascism didn't have as many signs.

D-day-normandy-in-photos-2.jpg

Tea Party demonstrations had their own nuttery, and a broad cross section of America.

teapartywomen.jpg

15tax-tea480.jpg

teabag_teaparty_hat.jpg

President Trump needs to issue Executive Orders outlawing all junkfood and a special Executive Order outlawing McDonalds....McDonalds is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 20th Century :smoke:

I know. Childhood obesity is a huge problem for us - we're finding more and more diseases typically associated with older people in our young people. Michelle Obama tried to address this with children's school lunches and exercise programs and she was villified for it.

They were not healthy either, Michelle Obama's school lunches were almost starvation lunches and not enough to sustain growing children through the day.

Too bad public schools don't offer it.

teapartywomen.jpg

15tax-tea480.jpg

teabag_teaparty_hat.jpg

Nothing.. but what kid wants to eat that? It doesn't look very appealing save the fruit part

teapartywomen.jpg

15tax-tea480.jpg

teabag_teaparty_hat.jpg

Other than you can't get one at any school anywhere?

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.

Agreed...and I think part of that was an overall backlash against PC that made it suddenly acceptable. Part of it also though was other issues were so much stronger that it went to the back of the line.

nah... I think it was 8 years of hatred. and the truth is, they voted for someone just like them.... the internet troll as president.

bless their hearts

teapartywomen.jpg

15tax-tea480.jpg

teabag_teaparty_hat.jpg

Nothing.. but what kid wants to eat that? It doesn't look very appealing save the fruit part

Sandwitches, pita, brownie, fruit - I'd eat it. But then, I don't way 300 lbs from a diet of high carb high fat crap.

teapartywomen.jpg

15tax-tea480.jpg

teabag_teaparty_hat.jpg

it's so cute how rightwingnut pondscum try to deflect and distract from the lying criminals you vote for.

Stupid stupid bitches. How can anyone take these morons seriously?

View attachment 108110

Every woman on The Screeching March was either fat and ugly or thin and ugly, they all either looked young and frigid, middle-aged and frigid or carpet muncher, also none of them had ANY sophistication or sartorial taste.

No wonder Alpha Males run away from them and only Beta Cucks and Faggots drift to them.

3da94c13ca20c505ccd1bfe8b7331303f8d0afe3-618x513.jpg
:lmao:

Valid point, couldn't agree more.

Sandwitches, pita, brownie, fruit - I'd eat it. But then, I don't way 300 lbs from a diet of high carb high fat crap.

Nor do I.... but I ain't 20 anymore. I used to be able to eat junk food 10 times a day!!!

My favorite thing in the world is pasta, but I have to limit my intake anymore. Sucks getting old.

it's so cute how rightwingnut pondscum try to deflect and distract from the lying criminals you vote for.

It was a reply to a post about school lunches ya dummy. Christ, are you really this stupid?

teapartywomen.jpg

15tax-tea480.jpg

teabag_teaparty_hat.jpg

I don't know how many children are in the average Government run school in America, but something like that per child for lunch would take up a considerable amount of the State Educational budget.

So maybe that type of lunch is Private School?

No child should be in Government run schools, all children should be in Private Schools, in Private Schools children's minds are protected from the Neo-Marxist brainwashing of the Leftist teachers and the Neo-Marxist Teaching Unions.

The Government run schools are producing the SJWs, this is because of the brainwashing of Leftist Dogma.

teapartywomen.jpg

15tax-tea480.jpg

teabag_teaparty_hat.jpg

"Nothing.. but what kid wants to eat that? It doesn't look very appealing save the fruit part"

This is what children want for lunch :eusa_dance: Me too me too me too me too :FIREdevil:

chocgatbrownsunday.jpg

Stupid stupid bitches. How can anyone take these morons seriously?

View attachment 108110

Every woman on The Screeching March was either fat and ugly or thin and ugly, they all either looked young and frigid, middle-aged and frigid or carpet muncher, also none of them had ANY sophistication or sartorial taste.

No wonder Alpha Males run away from them and only Beta Cucks and Faggots drift to them.

Really....? They represented a broad cross section of American women...and we are...fat, thin, ugly, beautiful....funky and multi-colored ;)

Women's%20March

Womens-Day-March-Inaugeration-Trump-Chetrit-Man-Repeller-202.jpg

WM1.JPG

Some of them were quite catty even...

C2p296TXUAAmwxd.jpg

What is funky? :confused-84:

Sorry darling they have no sophistication or sartorial taste, could I imagine any of them at the Opera or drinking Martini Cocktails? No and no.
Well, your major mistake in this post is that most of those depicted have no idea what the Opera is. They think the Opera is an abortion clinic where Operations takes place....Sorry to burst your bubble..
Pupps would argue the Winfrey assumption but that's just Pupps.
Pupps' great wisdom is always appreciated and it is more to the point than my post! :beer:

Really....? They represented a broad cross section of American women...and we are...fat, thin, ugly, beautiful....funky and multi-colored ;)

Women's%20March

WM1.JPG

C2p296TXUAAmwxd.jpg

Sorry darling they have no sophistication or sartorial taste, could I imagine any of them at the Opera or drinking Martini Cocktails? No and no.
Well, your major mistake in this post is that most of those depicted have no idea what the Opera is. They think the Opera is an abortion clinic where Operations takes place....Sorry to burst your bubble..
Pupps' great wisdom is always appreciated and it is more to the point than my post! :beer:
You are most welcome, kind sir.

:anj_stfu::cow:

"Nothing.. but what kid wants to eat that? It doesn't look very appealing save the fruit part"

This is what children want for lunch :eusa_dance: Me too me too me too me too :FIREdevil:

chocgatbrownsunday.jpg
This is what I want after lunch......
DSC_0513+%25282%2529.JPG

Women's%20March

WM1.JPG

C2p296TXUAAmwxd.jpg

You are most welcome, kind sir.

This whole thread illustrates that while Right and Left have very differing opinions on this issue, we have in general kept this thread sans arguments, name calling and being nasty.

Which is a good thing, it is possible to disagree and stay relatively cordial with each other.

chocgatbrownsunday.jpg
This is what I want after lunch......
DSC_0513+%25282%2529.JPG

Then a nice nap :smoke:

Forum List

Back