The Women's March is Global

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.
Trump will ignore the March, claim it is fake news and then continue business as usual

The March would have been more effective if they had marched to the voting booths

A bunch of whiners saying "I don't like Trump as President!"

So?

It's an extension of the leftists' belief that if they tell a big enough lie, often enough, people will believe it, and it will become The Truth.

All the fibs about "Trump is racist", "Trump hates women", "Trump favors only the rich" - all the usual silly talking points the left trots out against any Republican who beats them - apparently these people now believe that if they say it often enough and loudly enough, somehow it will make a difference.

They're not protesting Trump himself, since he hasn't done anything yet.
They're basically protesting the 60,000,000 Americans who voted him into office.
And repeating the lies they've been trained into, over and over, hoping they will somehow become true.

Too late, whiners.

It's not just about Trump.
lol It's not about anything. It's recreational politics.

Like the Tea Party?

Any male who participates in or supports this crap deserves to be castrated, then have their pecker cut off for good measure.

Adolf Hitler would be proud of all these women who support planned genocide,58 million dead babies and counting,the second Holocaust

Women's should march for this cause :

The only way for European women to have a future is to fight Muslim migration.

mk.jpg

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.

The city of Cologne’s website tells tourists that spending New Year’s there is “something to write home about.” It certainly is after the German city took in 10,000 mostly Muslim refugees last year. There are 120,000 Muslims already in the city making them more than 10% of the population. It has been estimated that Cologne will become a majority Muslim city by the last New Year’s Eve of the century.

When the anti-Islamist group Pegida came out to protest last year, the Cologne cathedral turned out its lights to condemn them while pro-migrant activists smugly held up signs reading, “Refugees welcome”.

But for this New Year’s Eve, the crowd outside the Cologne Cathedral was dominated by young Muslim men who threw fireworks at police and sexually assaulted women and girls trapped in the crowd.

In a crowd of 1,000 men, hundreds of Muslim refugees prowled, assaulting and robbing any woman they could find. A police officer described seeing crying women stumble toward him after midnight. He managed to rescue one woman whose clothes had been torn off her body from a group of her attackers, but could not save her friends because the mob had begun hurling fireworks at him.

The Muslim War On Women Comes To Germany

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.
Have you ever been in a dressing room for the stage or beauty contest? People constantly stream through. It is not a place to assert your right of privacy.

The march today just illustrates how disorganized the thinking of women really is. Madonna was speaking. Now this is a woman who promised to suck the cock of any man who voted for Hillary. When her chosen lost, Madonna had her vagina tattooed in protest and put pictures on facebook. This is what represents women? Really? She blathers about solidarity and the msrch for rights. What solidarity? What rights? Blah blah. Not a single one of these women know why they are there. It's fun. It's a chance to say fuck you on camera.

They want to send a message and have no message.

Republicans celebrated when the TeaTards came out with their silly Obama is a witch doctor signs

But they dismiss a million women protesting the new President

A bunch of whiners saying "I don't like Trump as President!"

So?

It's an extension of the leftists' belief that if they tell a big enough lie, often enough, people will believe it, and it will become The Truth.

All the fibs about "Trump is racist", "Trump hates women", "Trump favors only the rich" - all the usual silly talking points the left trots out against any Republican who beats them - apparently these people now believe that if they say it often enough and loudly enough, somehow it will make a difference.

They're not protesting Trump himself, since he hasn't done anything yet.
They're basically protesting the 60,000,000 Americans who voted him into office.
And repeating the lies they've been trained into, over and over, hoping they will somehow become true.

Too late, whiners.

It's not just about Trump.
lol It's not about anything. It's recreational politics.

Like the Tea Party?
Agree with them or not, the Tea Party had issues it was campaigning for. Remember it was the huge expansion of federal government power embodied in ACA that gave rise to the Tea Party. These marches have no issues just as the Clinton campaign had no issues.

Last edited:
Have you ever been in a dressing room for the stage or beauty contest? People constantly stream through. It is not a place to assert your right of privacy.

The march today just illustrates how disorganized the thinking of women really is. Madonna was speaking. Now this is a woman who promised to suck the cock of any man who voted for Hillary. When her chosen lost, Madonna had her vagina tattooed in protest and put pictures on facebook. This is what represents women? Really? She blathers about solidarity and the msrch for rights. What solidarity? What rights? Blah blah. Not a single one of these women know why they are there. It's fun. It's a chance to say fuck you on camera.

And does anyone take anything Madonna says or does seriously?

Trump just took her threat to blow up the WH serious, all over Twitter.

Nice how you reduce women's rights to a bunch "fat lesbians".

Ahh so this is the message. "Women's rights".

Contrary to all of your liberal talking points, women have more rights now than at any time in the past 150 years.

No, we aren't reducing their rights, they are reducing themselves and the feminist cause to nothing more than an overused cudgel.

Interviewing women at the march. One is there for love. She wants more people to love one another.

Another woman is protesting because not everyone accepts her lesbian daughter.

How is the president supposed to address these issues and how does Madonna's tattooed vagina help?

Trump had a chance to offer a unification speech yesterday
He chose to throw more meat to his base

Now he has to deal with over a million women giving their view of the state of the nation

Trump just took her threat to blow up the WH serious, all over Twitter.

Oh geez. Impulse control = non existent.

She wasn't threatening - she just said she thought a lot about it but decided not to. Now it's going to get blown up out of proportion and - who knows what nutcase will think - hey, great idea dude...

See how the far left drones will support terrorism!

Anyone that makes threats to blow up anything should suffer penalties, can you imagine what would have happened if others made such claims with Obama in the white house?

But then again the far left and ISIS has the same goals, to destroy America!

Forum List

Back