The Wolves Are Coming Home To Bark

Romney talks about the economy....Obama runs from it, and obamacare :eusa_whistle:

That's a lie. don't lie, you look like an asshole when you lie.

I'm lying? He sure isn't campaigning on obamacare...or his economy.
You look like an asshole on your best day...so I wouldn't be spreading that crap around if I was you. :eusa_whistle:

Show me Romney's plan to balance the budget.

Show me all the Obama speeches where he doesn't talk about the economy.

Or STFU you fat poser.

Romney talks about the economy....Obama runs from it, and obamacare :eusa_whistle:

You look like an asshole on your best day...so I wouldn't be spreading that crap around if I was you. :eusa_whistle:

No the president doesn't want to talk about the economy.

That's why he's hiding the April jobs report on the front page of The White House. lolol

That's why he's hiding the April jobs report on the front page of The White House. lolol
But does he talk about the cooked nature of the figures? lolol?

IDIOT.

dude this is merely rehash of bullshit lies that didnt stick the first time

Its just more evidence to Obama's lack of character... I mean paying $150,000.00 to shut Wright up?

Wow... but I thought he was like a father to Obama?

Also it is proof the true journalism does not exist in the main stream media.

Except..he didn't ever pay any money to Wright to shut up.

In fact..he did quite the opposite. He disassociated himself from Wright and did a great speech about racism.

Yep.. my bad, it was some other guy Obama knew.

Your right... "Obama" didn't pay anyone himself. :wink_2:

Because we all know that Rev. Wright is such a liar.... right? I doubt it. :doubt:

As I said in another thread on that issue. I don't agree with Wright's politics, but I do not think he is a liar. I believe the exact opposite.
I take him at his word. It is Obama that I believe would lie to further his political career. He has proved this time and time again.

Its just more evidence to Obama's lack of character... I mean paying $150,000.00 to shut Wright up?

In fact..he did quite the opposite. He disassociated himself from Wright and did a great speech about racism.

Because we all know that Rev. Wright is such a liar.... right? I doubt it. :doubt:

As I said in another thread on that issue. I don't agree with Wright's politics, but I do not think he is a liar. I believe the exact opposite.
I take him at his word. It is Obama that I believe would lie to further his political career. He has proved this time and time again.

The wrong Reverend Wright is wedded to his ideas and has NEVER deviated from his beliefs...Obama has however done all the above under the cover of blame.

Wright has zero to hide...and no matter what you think of him, his idealism...is a far better man than Obama will ever be...

And it has to hurt the Reverned immensely to tell the truth about one of his former paritioners.

At least the Reverend sides with the truth as he sees it.

You're a tool, and a stupid one at that. :lol:

The wrong Reverend Wright is wedded to his ideas and has NEVER deviated from his beliefs...Obama has however done all the above under the cover of blame.

Wright has zero to hide...and no matter what you think of him, his idealism...is a far better man than Obama will ever be...

And it has to hurt the Reverned immensely to tell the truth about one of his former paritioners.

What ideas are those T?

That America was wrong to attack Iraq?

That Slavery was wrong?

That the racism exhibited against black people in this country..is a disgrace?

How about Mormons? You know Romney's own religion?

They held the belief..until 1974 or so..that people who weren't white..were inferior.

You down with that?

Or STFU you fat poser.
Jobs and Economic Growth
Jobs and Economic Growth | Mitt Romney for President

A simple Google search would have found it for you, but I doubt your single digit IQ allowed you to use it. :rolleyes:

Ah..so you agree with Wright now? About Iraq? And America's racism?

:doubt:

How about Mormons? You know Romney's own religion? They held the belief..until 1974 or so..that people who weren't white..were inferior. You down with that?

sallow, you are a lumpenhead with your attack on Mormons. I thought you were above that as Dems and libs. Got you.

Or STFU you fat poser.
Jobs and Economic Growth

A simple Google search would have found it for you, but I doubt your single digit IQ allowed you to use it. :rolleyes:

I've read it before. It's not a plan it's a fantasy.

He is going to cut taxes, increase military spending, and balance the budget by cutting domestic social programs.

That's impossible. Once he ADDS to the deficit by cutting taxes and increasing military spending, the amount he would have to cut from domestic spending is so huge that he'd never get the votes for it. Not even from his own party.

If McCain were in office, I think it is safe to assume that there wouldn't have been any wall street reform (for what it was worth), we'd still be swapping steel in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the budget would still be totally out of control.

Anyone disagree?

No remorse here. (Still think Hillary would have been a better POTUS however).
He isn't...so your point is moot and ineffectual.

When you think of the total disaster McCain would have been, we all should thank God that Obama is in office. No buyer's remorse here.

If McCain were in office, I think it is safe to assume that there wouldn't have been any wall street reform (for what it was worth), we'd still be swapping steel in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the budget would still be totally out of control.

Anyone disagree?

No remorse here. (Still think Hillary would have been a better POTUS however).

Obviously no one disagrees. They can't defend Republicans, whether it's McCain, or Romney,

so they want to talk about smears that didn't work against Obama 3 years ago. Conservatives are the most intellectually bankrupt political faction on earth.

Nobody disagreed, you're right.

So people you have known for 20+ years should just shut up and not talk about your past, even when questioned. He was offered a bribe to do just that. Of course Obama would never get his own hands dirty, he has goons for that.

I'm thinking Reverend Wright was appalled at the mere fact he was offered money for his "silence". Who attends the same church for 20 years of the pastor that married him and his wife and baptized his children then says shhhhhh don't say another word, you're bad for my image.

I don't agree with Farrakhan or Wright but I do believe when you throw a "friend" under the bus it tends to leave you a little shaken. When asked, you will share the truth.

It is and always has been about Obama's image, the image he has of himself. And the left has bought it lock, stock and barrel. If it wasn't so scary, it might be funny. :dunno:

Or STFU you fat poser.
Jobs and Economic Growth

I've read it before. It's not a plan it's a fantasy.

He is going to cut taxes, increase military spending, and balance the budget by cutting domestic social programs.

That's impossible. Once he ADDS to the deficit by cutting taxes and increasing military spending, the amount he would have to cut from domestic spending is so huge that he'd never get the votes for it. Not even from his own party.

And once again, nobody on the right disputes the above. Why? Because nobody on the right cares.

Can someone please tell my why Obama had the need to seal his college transcripts??

Does it not bother those on the left that the most transparent administration, evah, won't release the records??

Forum List

Back